Reminder to everyone playing HB. You will be getting your chips & will install them into your markers. Take the time to read & watch the video so you understand what you will be doing to reduce any issues & complaining. Virtue will be doing demo installs but we all know how great paintball players listen & pay attention.
The Virtue ROF-fi chip for the 2012 NPPL season is a quick and simple install into your paintball marker. Players attending NPPL HB will install the chips into their markers in a quick and simple process.
1) Remove your grips so that you have access to your solenoid connection.
2) Unplug your solenoid wire and plug it into the supplied 3 way splitter.
3) Plug the 3 way splitter into the solenoid port of your circuit board.
4) Plug the RF chip into the 4 pin connector on the 3 way splitter.
5) Now that everything is connected you just need to organize the wires so that it will fit in your grip frame with the closed grips. Try tucking wires up into any void space in the frame.
6) Do not put the RF chip into a area where it will be completely surrounded by metal as it will effect signal strength.