PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 08-24-2012, 08:53 AM #43
r_clarke
Disposable Heroes

Heroes will be there, Who is bringing Shields?
Animal Custom Paintball Gear_HitMan Gear
Psycho Scenario Mask covers

WEB
www.facebook.com/disposableheroespaintballteam
r_clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:33 PM #44
papo0918
Blaze

papo0918 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
papo0918 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Let's go RED TEAM!!!!

Our paint will block out the sun!!
papo0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:57 PM #45
CRASH 13

CRASH 13 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
can't wait shoot some face's, see everyone soon.
13th Legionnaires - Co Captain and Recruiter PICASSO LAKE 10-MAN 2 TIME CHAMPS 07, 08 Tac Ten Paintball 2 TIME League Champs 08,09 Tac Ten Paintball League Sportmanship award 08 USANA SPORTMANSHIP AWARD RUSSIAN 07 USANA SPORTMANSHIP AWARD NJNAM AKA 13THNAM 08

Planet Eclipse, A & J PAINTBALL, PB Nation
http://www.13thlegionnaires.com
CRASH 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:04 PM #46
joeizgodtou
-Lights Out!-

joeizgodtou owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
joeizgodtou has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
joeizgodtou has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Tomorrow we take the field boys, lets do it...For those who do not have a side yet...remember...red is for commies and canadians
Ben and Molly's Army Navy Store
joeizgodtou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:20 PM #47
joeizgodtou
-Lights Out!-

joeizgodtou owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
joeizgodtou has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
joeizgodtou has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ok so I'm going to try and do this alot better than I did in person...as you all witnessed, I suck at public speaking....

Great game today....Thank you very much Black Phoenix for putting this on and allowing me to general a side...I learned alot today in my first command role and I appreciate the chance to do it

Sniper, thank you for being my XO. You did a great job today and you helped me with anything I needed and offered alot of insight to a newbie general.

Hellbent- You always live up to your name! I always enjoy having you guys on my side because I know I can count on you guys to bring pain. I'm not sure what his name was, but there was a younger guy who was collecting props with my boy Ben and I can't thank him enough for running around for me.

SOV- TINKLE IS ONE BAD *** CHICK! lol...I'm glad I got to play next to you guys man. I love the aggressive style. Always looking to move forward and dominate. If it wasn't for you guys we would have been over run more than a few times.

Disposable- Killing it with that LAW Rodney. You guys helped me immensely all over man! LAW work and gun work you guys just tore it up. You always kept in contact with me and let me know what was going down on the field when I wasn't there.

13th- If I sent you guys out somewhere, I knew it was taken care of. Thank you for switching sides and coming to the blue side. As always, you guys were mowing down enemies like I was paying you for each one. Aggressive in your face paintballing at its finest.

Top Gun Knights- Guys, I really didn't know you were going to be on my team either until this morning so thank you for being apart of the blue team. I know I was in a bunker quite a few times with a few of you just ripping shells at the red team. Awesome gunners. Had a great time with you guys and hope to play with you more often.

My teammate Ben- Dude, I couldn't have done it without you. You saw things getting hectic and did whatever you could to lighten the load. Thanks man I can't express how much you helped me. I also told you 1000 times on the ride home lol

MVP- REAPER....taking out takings and bunkers like a pro man. Whatever I needed, you were there. Bunker or tank needing nerfed, you were there. Amazing LAW work paving the way for our gunmen. I can't name all the times someone came up to me and said "Reaper took this out, Reaper took that out". By lunch it was no surprise anymore

MVT- Hostile Takeover you guys were my go to guys. There was a few times when I needed runners and you crazy bastards were there for me. I wanted you to go for the the dummy, and we all knew it was a long shot. You guys happily agreed to go though. If I needed to get somewhere, you guys gunned down whoever stood between me and my target area. Thank you for being helpful and dependable. You guys rocked.

Also want to give a shoutout to Operation Housewife. You guys are working for a great cause, and your cookies rock! I can't wait to get more at The Hungry Games!

Also...yea I used also again...anyway....Chris Infante great job on the win today man...I'm very glad I agreed to this because I got to meet you guys and you are awesome...BP is our paintball brothers

I believe I got everyone, but if I left out anyone, I'm sorry I'm just tired. You all helped me out so much and I really appreciate it. Can't wait to play with all of you again!
Ben and Molly's Army Navy Store
joeizgodtou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:29 AM #48
WolfReaper
5th Assault Signal Bn

Joe, well done on your first General opportunity. You did a great job working with the resources that you had and deploying them effectively on the field. We gave the tank Hell all day and did the best we could but just came up a bit short for you. Thanks for having us on your side and we look forward to fighting with or for you in the future.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:27 AM #49
papo0918
Blaze

papo0918 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
papo0918 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Just want to start out saying thanks to Black Phoenix for hosting this game. There were definately some epic moments. I want to congratulate Chris my captain Red team General for the win!!! If anyone on the board has any games they need people for let me know. BoP is always at the ready.
papo0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups