Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2013, 06:30 PM #64
gary313
 
 
gary313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PA 717
gary313 supports Team VICIOUS
gary313 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
added you on fb yesterday drew, piecing my setup back together in hopes of playing with you guys.
gary313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2013, 04:58 PM #65
drewirvin
 
 
drewirvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morgantown,WV
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary313 View Post
added you on fb yesterday drew, piecing my setup back together in hopes of playing with you guys.
sounds good! look forward to having more guys on the team
__________________
WVU Paintball Team


WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:59 AM #66
nightkast1111
Give All Take Lives
 
nightkast1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
nightkast1111 supports Team VICIOUS
nightkast1111 supports Team VICIOUS
nightkast1111 supports DLX Technology
WVU, it was a great scrim we had with you guys at Dave's. would love to set something up to involve both teams in the future. I'm captain of Erie landsharks, if you guys are interests in improving your overall play, shoot me a PM and we will work something out for this season.
__________________
NK Give All Take Lives
USPA-Erie Land Sharks-2011 SEASON CHAMPIONS - 2012 2nd place overall


BAD COMPANY FAN CLUB #45
nightkast1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:00 PM #67
Christian P
UWL and Scenario
 
Christian P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
Christian P has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
If your looking to play outdoor Hyperball in McDonald, Pa at Urban Assault, there are a few of us that meet up to play sat or Sun. It's off the Bridgeville exit off 79. It's off route 50, about 3/4 miles down off Millers Run road. Can't recall the street name.

Just want to offer you some other closer places to play since we shot at Daves in Vollant.

See you sometime here this spring or summer.
Christian P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:58 PM #68
drewirvin
 
 
drewirvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morgantown,WV
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightkast1111 View Post
WVU, it was a great scrim we had with you guys at Dave's. would love to set something up to involve both teams in the future. I'm captain of Erie landsharks, if you guys are interests in improving your overall play, shoot me a PM and we will work something out for this season.
Thanks! We had a good time too! Ill pm you sometime to talk. We won't be able to have to team together much over the summer because everyone lives in different states but this spring and fall we would enjoy meeting up again.
__________________
WVU Paintball Team


WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:00 PM #69
drewirvin
 
 
drewirvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morgantown,WV
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian P View Post
If your looking to play outdoor Hyperball in McDonald, Pa at Urban Assault, there are a few of us that meet up to play sat or Sun. It's off the Bridgeville exit off 79. It's off route 50, about 3/4 miles down off Millers Run road. Can't recall the street name.

Just want to offer you some other closer places to play since we shot at Daves in Vollant.

See you sometime here this spring or summer.
Sounds good ill keep that in mind. I think next weekend we are headed up to Ohio to scrimmage some teams to prepare for MSSC tournament. Ill shoot you a pm sometime when we got a free weekend.
__________________
WVU Paintball Team


WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:52 PM #70
Bejelus
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Hey guys I'm going to be going to WVU this fall, I see that you are look like you are trying to get pretty serious again. I've been playing since like 05 tournys only, I played in the TPA series for the past 3 years 3 and 5 man. I'm deff a serious player and glad to see that WVU is wanting to make a name for the school its about time.
Bejelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:44 PM #71
DeBear_8
Mongo
 
DeBear_8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: WV
Annual Supporting Member
DeBear_8 is BST Trusted
DeBear_8 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DeBear_8 plays in the APPA D4 division
DeBear_8 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DeBear_8 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
u guys play the ncpa this weekend
__________________
R.I.P
**paul tiano**
**SHOOTERS INC**#69
DeBear_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:57 PM #72
drewirvin
 
 
drewirvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morgantown,WV
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejelus View Post
Hey guys I'm going to be going to WVU this fall, I see that you are look like you are trying to get pretty serious again. I've been playing since like 05 tournys only, I played in the TPA series for the past 3 years 3 and 5 man. I'm deff a serious player and glad to see that WVU is wanting to make a name for the school its about time.
We have made good progress this semester and are already a recognized club here at WVU. We will have information about the team this fall at student orentaion just keep an eye out for us. We will be in the mountain lair with all the to other student orgs, and you can hit us up on Facebook. Just type in West Virginia Paintball Team and we should pop up.
__________________
WVU Paintball Team


WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:58 PM #73
drewirvin
 
 
drewirvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morgantown,WV
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBear_8 View Post
u guys play the ncpa this weekend
No, This year we are just working on getting on good terms with the school again and show them we are serious about this, next year we are planning on heading down to nationals provided we get the funding and have good enough fundraisers to get us the money.
__________________
WVU Paintball Team


WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:23 AM #74
DeBear_8
Mongo
 
DeBear_8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: WV
Annual Supporting Member
DeBear_8 is BST Trusted
DeBear_8 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DeBear_8 plays in the APPA D4 division
DeBear_8 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DeBear_8 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
the local high school here in my town are puting a high school team togather. they ask me to coach them so maybe we could set up something for these kids
__________________
R.I.P
**paul tiano**
**SHOOTERS INC**#69
DeBear_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:55 PM #75
drewirvin
 
 
drewirvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morgantown,WV
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeBear_8 View Post
the local high school here in my town are puting a high school team togather. they ask me to coach them so maybe we could set up something for these kids
Sounds good. Maybe we can come play with them a couple times to show them what we are about and show them that there is college paintball.
__________________
WVU Paintball Team


WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:44 PM #76
pb2909
 
 
pb2909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
pb2909 is BST Trusted
any other transfers or freshman moving in this fall?
pb2909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:24 AM #77
drewirvin
 
 
drewirvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morgantown,WV
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb2909 View Post
any other transfers or freshman moving in this fall?
I have got in contact with a couple freshman coming in next year. The team will be very strong next year and looks to be a great year.
__________________
WVU Paintball Team


WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:23 PM #78
pb2909
 
 
pb2909's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
pb2909 is BST Trusted
Asking because I'm looking for two room mates for the fall.
pb2909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:44 PM #79
Rancid1845
Not Lazy........ Just Fat
 
Rancid1845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Monmouth County NJ
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Rancid1845 is playing at Living Legends VI
Rancid1845 plays in the APPA D5 division
Rancid1845 supports Empire
I started the WVU team in 2002.....it failed pretty hard after a year. In 2003-2004 we re-started the team and got Smart Parts sponsorship along with a local field. It was located in/near Charmichaels PA. Not sure if it's still there.

Field owner was cool, he ran the field because his son loved the sport. He used to give us paint at-cost. We had to setup and tare-down and clean the sup-air field on our own. We also used to practice at Smart Parts factory but that was a decent drive.

Figured I would give you that info in case you are still looking for a local spot.


My turn for a question. I would like to get a WVU Paintball jersey. I don't care if I have to order one as a one-off. Anyone know where the jerseys were made? When I was on the team Smart Parts just gave us blue/gold JT jerseys with name and sponsor info on them but I want one of the more custom ones.


Oh also, I kept all my gear in towers dorms freshman year. I even washed my pants in the showers before putting them into the washing machine.
__________________

T2 TOPGUN UNION
TOPGUN HOSTILE TAKEOVER
If it Shoots its "the ****"
Rancid1845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:24 AM #80
808fosho
Aloha from the Burgh!
 
808fosho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pixburgh
808fosho is playing at Living Legends III
808fosho supports Team VICIOUS
808fosho is for the Gunfight
Hey what's up guys, I'm going to be an incoming freshmen this fall and I'm really interested in joining the team. I've played pump tourneys so I'm familiar with playing competitively. I live in Pittsburgh so coming down to a local field to play with you guys before school starts wouldn't be out of the question. Ill be an engineering student so I've talked to the professor that sponsors you guys and she recommended I talk to you. Hit me up with any info I need and let me know! Thanks
__________________
HONOZULU TO THE BURGH
808fosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:27 PM #81
drewirvin
 
 
drewirvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morgantown,WV
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid1845 View Post
I started the WVU team in 2002.....it failed pretty hard after a year. In 2003-2004 we re-started the team and got Smart Parts sponsorship along with a local field. It was located in/near Charmichaels PA. Not sure if it's still there.

Field owner was cool, he ran the field because his son loved the sport. He used to give us paint at-cost. We had to setup and tare-down and clean the sup-air field on our own. We also used to practice at Smart Parts factory but that was a decent drive.

Figured I would give you that info in case you are still looking for a local spot.


My turn for a question. I would like to get a WVU Paintball jersey. I don't care if I have to order one as a one-off. Anyone know where the jerseys were made? When I was on the team Smart Parts just gave us blue/gold JT jerseys with name and sponsor info on them but I want one of the more custom ones.


Oh also, I kept all my gear in towers dorms freshman year. I even washed my pants in the showers before putting them into the washing machine.
Thanks for your input! I have searched and searched. The only and closest field is steeltown in Pitt. We are planning on talking to the school about getting just a field to set up to practice with and save a lot of money.

Next year we will be getting official jerseys from Raza. And I will get a couple extras incase someone wants one, or we get another addition to the team. I will post on here and keep this thread updated on plans for next year.

The RA are pretty nice about your gear if you just ask them and talk to them about it. If they say no thought, I or many other could store peoples gear.
__________________
WVU Paintball Team


WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:30 PM #82
drewirvin
 
 
drewirvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morgantown,WV
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808fosho View Post
Hey what's up guys, I'm going to be an incoming freshmen this fall and I'm really interested in joining the team. I've played pump tourneys so I'm familiar with playing competitively. I live in Pittsburgh so coming down to a local field to play with you guys before school starts wouldn't be out of the question. Ill be an engineering student so I've talked to the professor that sponsors you guys and she recommended I talk to you. Hit me up with any info I need and let me know! Thanks
Hit us up on Facebook. on our page. The link is https://www.facebook.com/WestVirginiaPaintballTeam

I will post in here and on the Facebook page when we will have events and tryouts for next season, everyone will make a team. We are just trying to find the best 7 guys to play on the main team and we will have another team of guys to play on another team for the school. I am glad Melissa sent you our way tell her I said thanks and keep you guys coming!
__________________
WVU Paintball Team


WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:01 AM #83
Rancid1845
Not Lazy........ Just Fat
 
Rancid1845's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Monmouth County NJ
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Rancid1845 is playing at Living Legends VI
Rancid1845 plays in the APPA D5 division
Rancid1845 supports Empire
Don't know if the field is still there but here is the info for where we used to practice. Keep in mind this was back in 2005-2006.

Greene County Paintball
724-627-7932
439 Haines Hollow Rd
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania 15370


http://www.greenecountypaintball.zoomshare.com/
https://www.pbreview.com/fields/reviews/1506/
__________________

T2 TOPGUN UNION
TOPGUN HOSTILE TAKEOVER
If it Shoots its "the ****"
Rancid1845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:24 PM #84
drewirvin
 
 
drewirvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Morgantown,WV
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid1845 View Post
Don't know if the field is still there but here is the info for where we used to practice. Keep in mind this was back in 2005-2006.

Greene County Paintball
724-627-7932
439 Haines Hollow Rd
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania 15370


http://www.greenecountypaintball.zoomshare.com/
https://www.pbreview.com/fields/reviews/1506/
Thanks! ill try them or see if they still have the land so we could chip in for a field and set it up there.
__________________
WVU Paintball Team


WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump