Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-25-2012, 08:46 PM #1
PYROMAN

Thank You!!!

Just wanted to throw out a HUGE Thank You to all of the team guys that came out to help clean up the Fox Field on Saturday and Sunday. We got an UNBELEIVABLE amount of work done, and the place is starting to look great once again.
We had a few Fox Members helping out too (Which was great to see), but I wanted to name the teams that were out there supporting our field;

DOWN N DIRTY- Awesome job! Everyone went over and above, and everyone completed their hours with the exception of one guy (And I know he helped with the "Pre Fox clean up day" getting targets ready, and I know he will be out for the next clean up day at Fox next month). The new Target Range looks AMAZING!

Chi Town BLITZKRIEG- Great job on the new Concept field. Got so much work done I had to hunt around to find more work for you guys. Every player on your team has worked over and above their required hours, SHWEEEET!

Chicago Heretics- Kicked arse on that HUGE tree that came down on B&D last year. Saved me a HUGE headache FO SHO! Hope to see the rest of the guys out there next month.

Team Fox- I seen you guys out thee working, but you didnt sign in or out. Throw me a PM so you get credit for your hours. Thanks for pitching in.

And the Vicious Bunnies were at a tournament last weekend or im sure they would have been out there helping us.

Its great to see everyone not only pitching in, but offering to stay late and come back for more after their required hours were completed. Id love to see Fox sponsor another 50 guys just like the ones we have now.
Warm up that CLONE MACHINE!!
Il longest running Young Guns Tournament Series
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
Xtreme Fantasy Role Playing Games
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement