Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-04-2012, 12:26 PM #22
SpecOps189
Prez

SpecOps189 supports Pev's Paintball
SpecOps189 plays in the APPA D4 division
SpecOps189 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Not sure if team is coming out on Sunday to xtreme, but I'm always down to try and help people run games. I'm not playing PSP but eh lol
Former UNLV Paintball President
SpecOps189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-04-2012, 01:31 PM #23
YungJ93

YungJ93 is BST Trusted
YungJ93 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
YungJ93 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
YungJ93 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
YungJ93 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota00 View Post
No sir, this is all field talk for vegas players!! Would that be tonight @ LVPP? What time are they opened? Are there turnouts decent on weekdays/nights?

I wanna play that HB layout!! looked fun.
Yes that would be tonight, they are opened from 1pm to like 8 or 10 I think. This is my first time going there on a weekday, theres a special. Buy paint, get free entry.
YungJ93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:18 AM #24
dznuts007
www.oringmonkey.com

Annual Supporting Member
dznuts007 is playing at Living Legends VI
dznuts007 is playing at Living Legends VII
dznuts007 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dznuts007 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dznuts007 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
dznuts007 is Legendary
dznuts007 supports DLX Technology
Oh nice! I'll be in Vegas from Tues to Saturday and I'mma check out Vegas Xtreme on Thursday and play some paintball!!!
dznuts007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:17 PM #25
TheHef

Nice what day of the week do they do the special entry?
TheHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:56 PM #26
pbkiller65

wed and thurdays is free entry with purchase of paint atleast a bag
pbkiller65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:27 PM #27
TheHef

Nice let me know what day you guys are going this week and I'll be there.
TheHef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:48 PM #28
Toyota00
Paintball4Life

Toyota00 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
this is lvpp your talking about right?
Old 04-10-2012, 10:53 PM #29
pbkiller65

Yes lvpp
pbkiller65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:04 PM #30
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate

prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
Anyone go out to Combat Zone? Only reason I ask is it's close and I currently don't have a car right now. Just looking to meet up with a few people for a few hours. Been playing for 7 years, quit for a year and started building custom gaming computers but I'm back in the sport again.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:46 AM #31
htownseanthomas
R.I.P. SPACEBAT :'(

htownseanthomas is playing at Living Legends V
htownseanthomas is for the Gunfight
htownseanthomas has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
htownseanthomas has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
htownseanthomas is attending Decay of Nations VI
I wouldn't play at any other field in Vegas besides Vegas Xtreme Paintball, I have checked out two other fields in town and I wouldn't choose any other place. I don't have a car either at the moment, but I find my way there as often as possible.
http://tinyurl.com/GearbagSale702

VegasXtremePaintBall, be there.

"Originally posted by "pbmink": You better dodgy that **** RIGHT ****ING NOW"
htownseanthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:44 AM #32
SinCity702
MaLiCiOuS

SinCity702 is playing at Living Legends V
SinCity702 plays in the APPA D4 division
SinCity702 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SinCity702 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Lvpp turfed their field so its pretty good now without breaking the bank by paying xtremes prices. You can bring your own paint to lvpp and save a lot of cash =p
SinCity702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:17 AM #33
htownseanthomas
R.I.P. SPACEBAT :'(

htownseanthomas is playing at Living Legends V
htownseanthomas is for the Gunfight
htownseanthomas has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
htownseanthomas has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
htownseanthomas is attending Decay of Nations VI
That's awesome, did they turf those first two fields? Or returf the airball?
http://tinyurl.com/GearbagSale702

VegasXtremePaintBall, be there.

"Originally posted by "pbmink": You better dodgy that **** RIGHT ****ING NOW"
htownseanthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:00 AM #34
shredxcam

I just wanna go to a good buffet without breaking the bank and get decent food
Old 08-25-2012, 03:39 PM #35
onetwistedaccord

onetwistedaccord plays in the PSP
onetwistedaccord owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
onetwistedaccord plays in the APPA D4 division
onetwistedaccord supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesymphony View Post
How about getting it straight on here. You can bring you own paint to the "other" field in town, that parts true, but you have to buy paint somewhere and pay somebody money, unless you are only using the fields to your advantage and not supporting them with your money, I'm sure you wouldn't do that Breaking the bank at Vegas Xtreme is laughable and probably just means you don't know any better, so I will lay it out for you. The other field is $20 Entry if you buy their "CHEAP" paint Spectrum white box for $40, so my math puts that at $60, are you following me here, try to keep up. On Sundays, "team practice days" are what I'm quoting because the only people on here are team guys or wannabe team guys. Vegas Xtreme charges teams $15 for entry and $38.95 for paint for ANY team, not just friends of the other fields, that is $53.95 by my count, so $6 cheaper, you could actually upgrade to the mid-grade paint and still be less than the other field. I know because I've played there and paid those prices. Not to mention VXP has 2 fully turfed 150x180 fields with PSP and NPPL fields on them. If your a fanboy then fine, but don't promote something as the truth when it isn't. When is the last time ANY OTHER field around here did anything FOR the players here other than Vegas Xtreme...crickets...crickets...hmmm. I tried to support with my team on a tourney at the "other" field, they only had 6 teams and 2 of them were their teams, really, who puts their OWN teams in their own events, Our team spent $840 to play and won $900 for 1st place. Their team won 1st at a Vegas Xtreme event, they spent just over $500 and won $1,500 in gear. Vegas Xtreme's final event is giving $3,000 for 1st in Dye/Planet Eclipse gear. So you tell me who hurts who around here and what field takes care of their players, you know the truth and won't ever admit it, that's fine, but at least don't lie to yourself. Don't even get me started with how poorly run and UN-SAFE that other field is....geesh! Decide for yourself!

Ps
SinCity702 if this made you mad when you read it then take a minute to think about how we feel over here, we put all our money, blood, sweat and tears into making this the best place to play, hang out and promote the sport, bar none, an then to read your comments that are deceiving everyone who reads them and they are simply not true at all, think about that before you comment. If you delete yours I will delete mine.
Players can make there own decisions and opinions about vegas fields. But why as a field owner would you start talking S#it on a public forum about other fields in vegas makes you look like a dick! You have no idea what supporting vegas teams is, maybe except your own. the other field does help vegas teams.Oh and ur 38.95 case of paint dont forget the TAX!
onetwistedaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:21 PM #36
Supremacy Paintball

Supremacy Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego

Last edited by Supremacy Paintball : 09-06-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Supremacy Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:38 AM #37
SinCity702
MaLiCiOuS

SinCity702 is playing at Living Legends V
SinCity702 plays in the APPA D4 division
SinCity702 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SinCity702 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesymphony

How about getting it straight on here. You can bring you own paint to the "other" field in town, that parts true, but you have to buy paint somewhere and pay somebody money, unless you are only using the fields to your advantage and not supporting them with your money, I'm sure you wouldn't do that Breaking the bank at Vegas Xtreme is laughable and probably just means you don't know any better, so I will lay it out for you. The other field is $20 Entry if you buy their "CHEAP" paint Spectrum white box for $40, so my math puts that at $60, are you following me here, try to keep up. On Sundays, "team practice days" are what I'm quoting because the only people on here are team guys or wannabe team guys. Vegas Xtreme charges teams $15 for entry and $38.95 for paint for ANY team, not just friends of the other fields, that is $53.95 by my count, so $6 cheaper, you could actually upgrade to the mid-grade paint and still be less than the other field. I know because I've played there and paid those prices. Not to mention VXP has 2 fully turfed 150x180 fields with PSP and NPPL fields on them. If your a fanboy then fine, but don't promote something as the truth when it isn't. When is the last time ANY OTHER field around here did anything FOR the players here other than Vegas Xtreme...crickets...crickets...hmmm. I tried to support with my team on a tourney at the "other" field, they only had 6 teams and 2 of them were their teams, really, who puts their OWN teams in their own events, Our team spent $840 to play and won $900 for 1st place. Their team won 1st at a Vegas Xtreme event, they spent just over $500 and won $1,500 in gear. Vegas Xtreme's final event is giving $3,000 for 1st in Dye/Planet Eclipse gear. So you tell me who hurts who around here and what field takes care of their players, you know the truth and won't ever admit it, that's fine, but at least don't lie to yourself. Don't even get me started with how poorly run and UN-SAFE that other field is....geesh! Decide for yourself!

Ps SinCity702 if this made you mad when you read it then take a minute to think about how we feel over here, we put all our money, blood, sweat and tears into making this the best place to play, hang out and promote the sport, bar none, an then to read your comments that are deceiving everyone who reads them and they are simply not true at all, think about that before you comment. If you delete yours I will delete mine.

First off, LMAO

did you finish reading my post before you started slandering the "other" field? lol. IT'S CHEAPER CUZ I BRING MY OWN PAINT. I buy GOOD paint for cheaper than you sell gi one star and basic training . Playing once or twice a week, this saves me $100-200 every month... Why you bringing up entry fees/paint prices?(which are still cheaper than yours lol) don't get me wrong though your fields are perfect and are well maintained it just hurts when I gotta drop $120 for entry+2 boxes of entry level paint for 1 day of play. I got a mortgage and mouths to feed and every bit I save helps. Ya feel me?
SinCity702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:56 AM #38
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate

prpntblr95 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCity702 View Post
First off, LMAO

did you finish reading my post before you started slandering the "other" field? lol. IT'S CHEAPER CUZ I BRING MY OWN PAINT. I buy GOOD paint for cheaper than you sell gi one star and basic training . Playing once or twice a week, this saves me $100-200 every month... Why you bringing up entry fees/paint prices?(which are still cheaper than yours lol) don't get me wrong though your fields are perfect and are well maintained it just hurts when I gotta drop $120 for entry+2 boxes of entry level paint for 1 day of play. I got a mortgage and mouths to feed and every bit I save helps. Ya feel me?
Short, sweet and too the point, amen brotha!
Old 08-27-2012, 03:14 AM #39
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y plays in the APPA D4 division
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
^LOL I was about to say, "why are you bugging people in Vegas?" then I remembered you moved out there. Derp moment.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Dangerous Power Rev-I // Angel Speed 05 FST // Both with extras!
Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"
o5pr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:07 PM #40
DM_SWAG_4lyfe

Hey everyone I'm looking at moving to Vegas soon, trying to find out what people think about the fields out there
DM_SWAG_4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:41 PM #41
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate

prpntblr95 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by o5pr3y View Post
^LOL I was about to say, "why are you bugging people in Vegas?" then I remembered you moved out there. Derp moment.
Hehe my dads lived out here for 6 years so I've always been familiar with the area but moved out here last December.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM_SWAG_4lyfe View Post
Hey everyone I'm looking at moving to Vegas soon, trying to find out what people think about the fields out there
From my experience, Bonehead is a tiny indoor, Combat Zone has great service, friendly owners and refs and a great rec field.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:47 PM #42
turnburglar
Mr. "iminitforthecheck"

turnburglar owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
If any of you vegas dudes want something from my sig ill knock off a few bucks for a quick face to face sale.