Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-28-2012, 10:18 AM #22
Rastven

Did you take out a detent as recommended?

Last edited by Rastven : 03-28-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Rastven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-28-2012, 12:57 PM #23
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.ppaintball View Post
so i discovered that it isnt a barrel break. It's both. I found paint where my detent covers are. there was so much it was coming out of the covers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.ppaintball View Post
Yes, a lot. i checked the bolt and the ram. cant find any problems. I turned down my settings on my Prophecy and i still get chops. and one of the covers for my detent eyes is not fully on even with tightening it. there's a tiny opening.
I still think you are having issues with the detents. Try with only one in.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:55 PM #24
samwf
(Insert witty quote here)

samwf is an NCPA player
samwf has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
samwf has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
samwf has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
samwf has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.ppaintball
Yes, a lot. i checked the bolt and the ram. cant find any problems. I turned down my settings on my Prophecy and i still get chops. and one of the covers for my detent eyes is not fully on even with tightening it. there's a tiny opening.
U need to take one detent out. The stock detents r horrible. I guarantee 9 out of 10 chops is due to detents weakening the paint (which may look like barrel breaks if the detents soften the shell to much) the 1 of 10 is probably the stock bolt which can be hard on paint

Like us on facebook!
samwf is offline   Reply With Quote