Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 11:39 PM #106
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....
 
Rebel_816's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lynn, AR
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtraven View Post
I guess during my PB time off everyone started e-blading their AC. I see so many drilled bodys around and then they try to make them mechs again, but now you have 2 holes.
yea, like 3-4 years ago e-cockers made a little comeback, then there was like a lull for a year, then pump got super popular and and now anything thats not drilled people think they are worth a ton.
__________________
Rapper
Rebel_816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2012, 06:14 AM #107
blame it on god
Rotten to the core
 
blame it on god's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Miami, FL.
blame it on god has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I think that's kinda good. (proud owner of an undrilled EVO) I remember maybe 5 years ago cockers weren't worth squat!
__________________
MACDEV
blame it on god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:46 AM #108
kpmurphy
beer
 
kpmurphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 706/305
kpmurphy is playing at Living Legends V
kpmurphy owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kpmurphy supports Pev's Paintball
kpmurphy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kpmurphy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
kpmurphy is attending Decay of Nations VI
Potluck, your mini is AWESOME! love the detents.

I almost bought that mech with the long hose. Enjoy!
__________________
Team Mental Diversion
kpmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:05 AM #109
Potluck
Cocker Junkie to the Bone
 
Potluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Central PA
Potluck has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Potluck has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Murphy
Thank you.
I want to pick up another one and hot rod it.
__________________
"I start to freak out there is blood in my alcohol stream."
-G
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3738324
Potluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:00 PM #110
kpmurphy
beer
 
kpmurphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 706/305
kpmurphy is playing at Living Legends V
kpmurphy owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
kpmurphy supports Pev's Paintball
kpmurphy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kpmurphy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
kpmurphy is attending Decay of Nations VI
Not many wgp mini's come up for sale. Probably good for my bank account...
__________________
Team Mental Diversion
kpmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:06 PM #111
rkenders
Northern Colorado
 
rkenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Northern Colorado
I can't see any point in putting electronics on a mech cocker. You don't gain much beyond having a solenoid driven 3-way and a shorter trigger pull. I think I will keep my cocker all mech.
__________________
Gear bag sale: Barrels, mask, loaders, gun cases, etc LOOK!!!, Ion Part Out
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4070864
White-gold LV1, Cyborg RX, DP Threshy
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4070838
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4049998
rkenders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:06 PM #112
KDL
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Here is one of mine. Nothing too special really but I like it. I went back and forth between the ANS slider and the PE hinge a lot, just happened to have the slider on for all the pics. I don't have any pics of my chrome gx-3 and I sold it now so there never will be any.

KDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:13 PM #113
HaWtDog123
Sundays
 
HaWtDog123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: St.Louis MO
HaWtDog123 supports Team VICIOUS
HaWtDog123 supports Team VICIOUS
HaWtDog123 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtraven View Post
I guess during my PB time off everyone started e-blading their AC. I see so many drilled bodys around and then they try to make them mechs again, but now you have 2 holes.
Yea I see this a lot on mechs and pumps. I searched for a while to find something I wanted to make a true autococker again. The main requirement was it being un drilled.
HaWtDog123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:52 PM #114
rkenders
Northern Colorado
 
rkenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Northern Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDL View Post
Here is one of mine. Nothing too special really but I like it. I went back and forth between the ANS slider and the PE hinge a lot, just happened to have the slider on for all the pics. I don't have any pics of my chrome gx-3 and I sold it now so there never will be any.


OK...sounds a little kinky but...will you sell me your body?
__________________
Gear bag sale: Barrels, mask, loaders, gun cases, etc LOOK!!!, Ion Part Out
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4070864
White-gold LV1, Cyborg RX, DP Threshy
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4070838
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4049998
rkenders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:19 PM #115
KDL
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
well, as the saying goes, "everything is for sale but it isn't ON sale." rkenders PM me with what you are thinking and I'll think about it. Thanks.
KDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:33 PM #116
basementN3k0
THAT COCKER/PUMP GUY...
 
basementN3k0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chesapeake, VA/L.A., CA
basementN3k0 supports Pev's Paintball
basementN3k0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
basementN3k0 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenders View Post
OK...sounds a little kinky but...will you sell me your body?
i lol'd!
__________________
Pinoy
No remorse, no regrets, never give up
YetiPb|Gun Tech for NRG^2|Shocker Owners Group
Feedback~ PBN +97/0/0|Ebay +67/0/0
DP G3 SE|Bob Long G6R|CCM S5|2K4 Cocker|WGP Ranger|SFT/NXT Shocker|Gearbag Sale|My markers|Remz F/S
basementN3k0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:52 PM #117
inmylife2415
SBPB
 
inmylife2415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Madison
inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenders View Post
I can't see any point in putting electronics on a mech cocker. You don't gain much beyond having a solenoid driven 3-way and a shorter trigger pull. I think I will keep my cocker all mech.
lol you gain 10 bps, and in a sport that is determined buy volume of paint put down field, its can be kind of a big deal.
inmylife2415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:37 PM #118
rkenders
Northern Colorado
 
rkenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Northern Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by inmylife2415 View Post
lol you gain 10 bps, and in a sport that is determined buy volume of paint put down field, its can be kind of a big deal.
I go back and forth on pouring paint at a target. I mostly have electro's and I find I use a lot more paint and don't necessarily get more hits on opponents that I do with my straight mech cocker. This past Sunday I was playing a scenario and there was 3 people against like 20. We had to hold the position for 10 minutes. I was the last guy in the position and held it for the last couple of minutes with my cocker against 20+ electro's pouring paint into my position. They couldn't believe that one guy could keep them at bay with an old cocker and such a limited ROF. When we were done I still had paint and air left and most of them didn't. On my electro's, I set them to 12.5 capped semi and can walk as fast as the gun is set to fire, but what's the point?
__________________
Gear bag sale: Barrels, mask, loaders, gun cases, etc LOOK!!!, Ion Part Out
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4070864
White-gold LV1, Cyborg RX, DP Threshy
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4070838
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4049998
rkenders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:39 PM #119
basementN3k0
THAT COCKER/PUMP GUY...
 
basementN3k0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chesapeake, VA/L.A., CA
basementN3k0 supports Pev's Paintball
basementN3k0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
basementN3k0 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenders View Post
I go back and forth on pouring paint at a target. I mostly have electro's and I find I use a lot more paint and don't necessarily get more hits on opponents that I do with my straight mech cocker. This past Sunday I was playing a scenario and there was 3 people against like 20. We had to hold the position for 10 minutes. I was the last guy in the position and held it for the last couple of minutes with my cocker against 20+ electro's pouring paint into my position. They couldn't believe that one guy could keep them at bay with an old cocker and such a limited ROF. When we were done I still had paint and air left and most of them didn't. On my electro's, I set them to 12.5 capped semi and can walk as fast as the gun is set to fire, but what's the point?

I do the same, but I miss playing pump.
__________________
Pinoy
No remorse, no regrets, never give up
YetiPb|Gun Tech for NRG^2|Shocker Owners Group
Feedback~ PBN +97/0/0|Ebay +67/0/0
DP G3 SE|Bob Long G6R|CCM S5|2K4 Cocker|WGP Ranger|SFT/NXT Shocker|Gearbag Sale|My markers|Remz F/S
basementN3k0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:02 PM #120
inmylife2415
SBPB
 
inmylife2415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Madison
inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
i very rarely play 12.5 and play speed ball 95% of the time.... thats when it is fun to play with a mech cocker.
inmylife2415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:57 PM #121
rkenders
Northern Colorado
 
rkenders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Northern Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by inmylife2415 View Post
i very rarely play 12.5 and play speed ball 95% of the time.... thats when it is fun to play with a mech cocker.
Speed ball with a mech cocker WOULD be interesting. Everyone else is pouring paint into bunkers and other players and you're rocking along at 6bps. LOL. Probably get more kills too!
__________________
Gear bag sale: Barrels, mask, loaders, gun cases, etc LOOK!!!, Ion Part Out
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4070864
White-gold LV1, Cyborg RX, DP Threshy
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4070838
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4049998
rkenders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:36 AM #122
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!
 
o5pr3y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vallejo, CA
Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y plays in the APPA D4 division
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Lol I saw a mech cocker out on the field sunday. He hopped on with the teams, using an old super stock.

It was so cool hearing that "thuh-thik, thuh-thik, thuh-thik" out there amongst everyone using 12.5
__________________
Northern California PB Thefts: An always updating record of all the stolen gear in Nor*Cal
http://www.airrixpaintball.com/


NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Dangerous Power Rev-I // Angel Speed 05 FST // Both with extras!
Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"
o5pr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:21 AM #123
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....
 
Rebel_816's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lynn, AR
superstocks were the electro version!

i still really want an 05, but i r poor.
__________________
Rapper
Rebel_816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:14 AM #124
inmylife2415
SBPB
 
inmylife2415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Madison
inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenders View Post
Speed ball with a mech cocker WOULD be interesting. Everyone else is pouring paint into bunkers and other players and you're rocking along at 6bps. LOL. Probably get more kills too!
Honestly the only time I break out my mech cockers iS when some d bag is talking **** with his $1000 marker. I make it a point to bunker him and make him feel dumb in front of everyone.
inmylife2415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:15 AM #125
baconquilt
 
 
baconquilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: atl
who likes old school mechs?



baconquilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:47 AM #126
dirtraven
 
 
dirtraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NY
 has been a member for 10 years
dirtraven is playing at Living Legends VII
dirtraven owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
dirtraven supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenders View Post
Speed ball with a mech cocker WOULD be interesting. Everyone else is pouring paint into bunkers and other players and you're rocking along at 6bps. LOL. Probably get more kills too!
I dusted my mech AC this winter in an indoor sb, I rock along about 7-8 bps against DM, NT, Egos and Axes.
__________________
you know...
------
Vicious Geo3

Good Ole Autococker

Red Camo/Blackened GTi

Last edited by dirtraven : 04-11-2012 at 11:50 AM.
dirtraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump