Old 03-19-2012, 08:07 PM #85
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
2 inches can make a big difference (insert "thats what she said" joke)

I'm not saying you're wrong, and I tried sitting in different positions, it's just what I've encountered so far in my travels.
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2012, 08:08 PM #86
tmanbuckhunter
This Title is Red

I can tip toe on any supersport, but some cruisers I have trouble reaching the pegs because of HUUR DUURR RETARDED FORWARD CONTROLS GOTTA LOOK COOL.
tmanbuckhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:10 PM #87
UglyDuckGizmo
Surfer of pavement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybhall View Post
Being able to touch is a comfort thing. And you should be comfortable with the bike you ride. Nobody can tell you if being able to touch is a big deal or not because that's up to you. If not being able to touch makes you nervous or unsure on a bike, then TO YOU it is a big deal. For most short people, being able to touch is a major factor in purchasing a bike. It's one of the reasons seat height is listed in bike stats and the reason that a low seat height is listed as a feature on several bikes.
***** **** right here
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

"Originally posted by drunkkoala: does that make sense to you? u ****ing idiot."
UglyDuckGizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:24 PM #88
tmanbuckhunter
This Title is Red

ATTENTION ON DECK!! NEW THREAD!!!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...2#post74842102

IF YOU POST IN THIS ONE YOU ARE A HOMOSEXUAL FOR EVER.
tmanbuckhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:34 PM #89
UglyDuckGizmo
Surfer of pavement.

you let this get almost 90 posts in

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

"Originally posted by drunkkoala: does that make sense to you? u ****ing idiot."
Old 03-19-2012, 08:48 PM #90
automagwarrior

has been a member for 10 years
automagwarrior has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wtf? 5'7'?

I'm 5'4" with boots on and the only bikes I can't ride are a few adventures bikes with seats that are above average tall.
automagwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:11 PM #91
UglyDuckGizmo
Surfer of pavement.

woop woop wrong thread police

you in the wrong thread boy