PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-21-2012, 08:06 PM #1
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Taken 2

Oh my **** yes... Liam Neeson back as a badass mother****er

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
DMC_OWNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-21-2012, 08:51 PM #2
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike posts videos on PbNation
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Shouldn't the underworld guys in the beginning of the trailer realize that their sons willingly participated in the human sex trafficking business, and thus probably should have realized that there was a significant chance of being killed in such a seemingly ruthless business? Seems a little silly to seek revenge.

This kind of reminds me of the Hangover 2. Basically just an extension of the first, where damn near the exact same situation happens and the movie tries to replicate the awesomeness of the previous entry. I felt like Taken was a solid standalone movie, and I kind of have a disdain for the way Hollywood feels it has to have a sequel if the original movie was popular and made some money.

Regardless, I'm all in for seeing Liam Neeson kick some ***, I just feel like this sequel will only be able to do more harm than good to the general audience's perception of Liam Neeson as an action hero. Would much rather have just seen an entirely new movie staring Liam Neeson as an ***-kicker instead of the studios trying to bank on the success of Taken.
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:16 PM #3
Tippmann KiD213
Lines in my face

Annual Supporting Member
Don't know how to feel about this one...
Old 06-21-2012, 10:20 PM #4
komodo_117
Plague Upon Your Hissing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldStrike View Post
Shouldn't the underworld guys in the beginning of the trailer realize that their sons willingly participated in the human sex trafficking business, and thus probably should have realized that there was a significant chance of being killed in such a seemingly ruthless business? Seems a little silly to seek revenge.

This kind of reminds me of the Hangover 2. Basically just an extension of the first, where damn near the exact same situation happens and the movie tries to replicate the awesomeness of the previous entry. I felt like Taken was a solid standalone movie, and I kind of have a disdain for the way Hollywood feels it has to have a sequel if the original movie was popular and made some money.

Regardless, I'm all in for seeing Liam Neeson kick some ***, I just feel like this sequel will only be able to do more harm than good to the general audience's perception of Liam Neeson as an action hero. Would much rather have just seen an entirely new movie staring Liam Neeson as an ***-kicker instead of the studios trying to bank on the success of Taken.
Word for word, my thoughts exactly.

They rip their skin off and rape anything in sight. Basically a Shel Silverstein poem."

XBL - xStonedCrow
komodo_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:53 PM #5
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:

pretty much all of this. lol

Watch The Grey if you haven't seen it yet.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
DMC_OWNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:05 AM #6
mcgyver
Common Sense Is Tingling

mcgyver is a Supporting Member
mcgyver is playing at Living Legends VII
mcgyver supports Pev's Paintball
mcgyver is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
mcgyver is Legendary
Is it needed, absolutely not. But Ill go watch it and enjoy. With a movie like this, you're going to get a somewhat rehash of the first one.

GO BEARS/CUBS/HAWKS
mcgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:12 AM #7
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
You're under the impression that they think of that as bad. But they don't. Organized crime syndicates don't care that what they're doing is wrong. They just care about money. When someone stops that money by killing your kids, you take it personal. It's also bad for business. If some random stranger can come in and screw things up, what's to stop a rival syndicate.

Oh and seriously, the daughter get's taken again? At a certain point, you gotta let your kids be taught a lesson the hard way.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:38 AM #8
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

"The Worlds Most Interesting Man" on his human trafficing family.

"I dont usually grab soil from the ground but when I do I like to say 'We will have our revenge.' "

New York Knicks!!

NY Yankees! 2014
PM6 Scenerio Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:56 AM #9
IncompleteSpork90
yo snake sneak that ****

I really wish they didn't do this.
IncompleteSpork90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:49 PM #10
mountaindew11871 (Banned)
Everything Is Purple

mountaindew11871 is playing at Living Legends III
mountaindew11871 supports Sherwood Forest
Meh
mountaindew11871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:22 AM #11
big_scott
Has a good personality.

Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
I'm probably gonna like it because the first one was all about Liam Neeson ****ing up bad guys, but " Listen to me carefully Kim, your mother's gonna be taken..." had me loling. As if the that little speech in the first movie wasn't ridiculous enough, they had to put another in this movie only ridiculouser.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:00 PM #12
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

As long as it maintains a 10:1 ratio of Liam Neeson kicking *** to stupid lines, I will be pleased with this movie.

I mean really, is anyone going to see this movie for anything more than counting the amount of bodies?
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:35 PM #13
>>Empire2k11<<
2k5

>>Empire2k11<< owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
>>Empire2k11<< supports Team VICIOUS
>>Empire2k11<< posts videos on PbNation
>>Empire2k11<< supports Pev's Paintball
>>Empire2k11<< supports DLX Technology
I'll probably still see it once it hits dvd.
#3 Dale Earnhardt
Minnesota Vikings
Originally Posted by ProjectJanus:
I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.
>>Empire2k11<< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:13 AM #14
Big_Dangerous
That's How You Get Ants!

Annual Supporting Member
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Big_Dangerous has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I would also think that after his daughter was "taken" and sold off to some fat *** rich sheik, for god only knows what, that he and his family would be stay the **** away from traveling abroad...

After something like that, why the hell would you ever leave the US again?

And god forbid they go to ****ing Istanbul...
Big_Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:30 AM #15
big_scott
Has a good personality.

Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
Because Liam Neeson is just looking for an excuse to beat the **** out of people. Every time he gets on a transcontinental flight it's both a dare and a promise.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:09 AM #16
spizle2k5
Pink Flag

spizle2k5 is for the Gunfight
spizle2k5 is for the Gunfight
He killed people from a million dollar black market organization, a buyer who was probably worth a billion and the trailer seems to focus on the bottom of that chain?

I would have expected some bourne identity odds but this shows an average conflict.
Then again its just the trailer.
spizle2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:19 PM #17
mcgyver
Common Sense Is Tingling

mcgyver is a Supporting Member
mcgyver is playing at Living Legends VII
mcgyver supports Pev's Paintball
mcgyver is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
mcgyver is Legendary
I feel like trying to justify the plots of these movies are kinda like trying to do it for Die Hard(s)

Who the ****s cares?

GO BEARS/CUBS/HAWKS
mcgyver is offline   Reply With Quote