Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2012, 04:03 PM #22
XxBadMagikxX
I AM CREEPY AS ****
 
XxBadMagikxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Logan Utah
XxBadMagikxX is reppin' sidebar 4 life
IF parents want to give you permission to beat them...beat them. I wouldn't have been such a dumb *** if I would have gotten hit with a paddle in class.
__________________
"The power of the people is much stronger than the people in power."(Wael Ghonim)
XxBadMagikxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:06 PM #23
DaDanoob (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Hitler was spanked as a kid, look how that turned out.
DaDanoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:10 PM #24
chodeyg
sprezzatura
 
chodeyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: via lactea
^is that true? honestly i know a couple people that told me they've never been spanked. and it seems like they could have used a spanking in their life, lol.
__________________
Resurrect dead on planet Jupiter
chodeyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:11 PM #25
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....
 
Rebel_816's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lynn, AR
our school had it, i remember on the first couple of days parents signed a consent form whether or not they wanted their kids to be paddled. it was never really an issue though being such a small school. i cant remember a year where it happened more than a few times.

our teachers usually just made kids write crazy themes, like 2000 words on "why is water wet?" or "why are trees green?", or make them stay afterschool and clean/work. those were usually pretty good deterrents.
__________________
Rapper
Rebel_816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:16 PM #26
iTzDoUgiE777
♥Shea Weber♥
 
iTzDoUgiE777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 901
Annual Supporting Member
My old school did. I don't know if the school I go to now does, but I don't think they do.
__________________
2013 Read About It All Summer Bowl Champion
Memphis Tigers (game over)♥
Georgia Bulldogs (also game over)♥
Memphis Grizzlies (4-2, 2-1)♥
Nashville Predators (game the hell over)♥
Miami Dolphins (more game over)♥
iTzDoUgiE777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:16 PM #27
DRAV3N
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
[quote=LOL Renegade;74808694]And you should have been aborted. Oh well, at least that most likely fits into your belief system.


Back to spanking in schools.[/QUOTE

do we really have to go back to that topic? this one is so much better.
DRAV3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:21 PM #28
P0GU3
Feast on The Beat
 
P0GU3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Florida
Look if you gotta hit a kid, the parents are doing it wrong. I believe you shouldnt hit a kid at all. Use your words and find out what is wrong and why they behaved like they did. smh
__________________
Instagram; @thecraftculture

"Originally posted by Ripped2Shreds:<3 P0GU3's peepee."
Craft Beer Enthusiast


P0GU3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:23 PM #29
WebBandit
 
 
WebBandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0GU3 View Post
Look if you gotta hit a kid, the parents are doing it wrong. I believe you shouldnt hit a kid at all. Use your words and find out what is wrong and why they behaved like they did. smh
One of these days, that kid will be throwing a total ****ing fit in some aisle of the grocery store because you won't buy his favorite diabeetus infested cereal, and you think you're going to talk him out of it?

My point is, there's a really fine line between hitting for punishment and just plain beating your kid. In the scenario I posted above, it would seem to me that a swift and clear punishment such as a spank on the *** would be justified, seeing as how that kid is just going to continue using that behavior if I caved and just bought him what he wanted to shut him up.
__________________
When in Rome we shall do as the Romans
When in Hell we do shots at the bar

Last edited by WebBandit : 03-18-2012 at 12:26 PM.
WebBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:29 PM #30
JordanJP
a11 ur sl0th b3l0ng 2 m3
 
JordanJP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Mexico
Hahaha, I wonder if the school that has the wood shop kids make the paddles makes the offending students to take their paddles home afterward as a reminder? otherwise you'd only really need one...
__________________

OSST FDT: 10% on topic, 90% diary entries, 100% homoerotic
JordanJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:44 PM #31
P0GU3
Feast on The Beat
 
P0GU3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebBandit View Post
One of these days, that kid will be throwing a total ****ing fit in some aisle of the grocery store because you won't buy his favorite diabeetus infested cereal, and you think you're going to talk him out of it?

My point is, there's a really fine line between hitting for punishment and just plain beating your kid. In the scenario I posted above, it would seem to me that a swift and clear punishment such as a spank on the *** would be justified, seeing as how that kid is just going to continue using that behavior if I caved and just bought him what he wanted to shut him up.
Hippy has it may sound but my kid wont want that "diabeetus" crap they call food. Fake foods, Sugar and Caffeine really do affect your childs behavior, Ill have a decent enough relationship with my children, they will listen to my words and respect what I have to say and vise versa. They will be a reason why they're throwing a fit and it wont be anything we cant handle.
__________________
Instagram; @thecraftculture

"Originally posted by Ripped2Shreds:<3 P0GU3's peepee."
Craft Beer Enthusiast


P0GU3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:33 PM #32
BodyCount81
Jerrah
 
BodyCount81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0GU3 View Post
Hippy has it may sound but my kid wont want that "diabeetus" crap they call food. Fake foods, Sugar and Caffeine really do affect your childs behavior, Ill have a decent enough relationship with my children, they will listen to my words and respect what I have to say and vise versa. They will be a reason why they're throwing a fit and it wont be anything we cant handle.
I don't care what kind of relationship you have with your kid, they will go through a stage where they will throw fits. You're probably the type of person to call CPS while someone spanks their kid.
__________________
"Get on that fifty! Someone get on that fifty!"

"It's mine."
BodyCount81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:37 PM #33
P0GU3
Feast on The Beat
 
P0GU3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Florida
Nah bra, You do whatever you want to do to your kids. Don't step on my feet and I wont interfere with your life. I'd like the same respect.

EDIT: Them throwing fits wont make anything happen. They'll learn.
__________________
Instagram; @thecraftculture

"Originally posted by Ripped2Shreds:<3 P0GU3's peepee."
Craft Beer Enthusiast



Last edited by P0GU3 : 03-18-2012 at 01:40 PM.
P0GU3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:41 PM #34
pballler2269
 
 
pballler2269's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philadelphia
pballler2269 helped look for balloons
There is nothing wrong with a slap on the wrist... or face.
pballler2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:44 PM #35
P0GU3
Feast on The Beat
 
P0GU3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Florida
__________________
Instagram; @thecraftculture

"Originally posted by Ripped2Shreds:<3 P0GU3's peepee."
Craft Beer Enthusiast


P0GU3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:59 PM #36
poomanchew
coming in hot
 
poomanchew's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: NWA
poomanchew owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
poomanchew posts videos on PbNation
My parents spanked me and I turned out ok of course I can't smell anymore but is w/e. I think it should be up to the parents if they want their child spanked in school. If I specifically didn't sign the form to allow it and they did it anyway there would be hell to pay policy or not. My only experience with it was way back in the 5th grade I was suppose to get them but he forgot talk about a mindf***.
__________________
est. 1990
Arkansas State Champion 2008-forever
R.I.P B&E 1999-2013
AC:417
G.I. Kick'n Planet Eclipse Yip!
AC:402.com
poomanchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:18 PM #37
memorex
I'm Suppish
 
memorex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MN
memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is playing at Living Legends V
memorex owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
memorex supports Team VICIOUS
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
As you can tell by the list most of them are in the Southern States...or the barren wasteland states, which nobody cares about
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
Colorado
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
Missouri
North Carolina
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Wyoming
__________________
COWBOYS / T-WOLVES /TWINS/ WILD
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:20 PM #38
Jagov Fapsky (Banned)
=^_^=
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Jagov Fapsky owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jagov Fapsky has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
spanking seems kind of sexual and perverted
whipping would be better
or the stocks
Jagov Fapsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:27 PM #39
BodyCount81
Jerrah
 
BodyCount81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex View Post
As you can tell by the list most of them are in the Southern States...or the barren wasteland states, which nobody cares about
__________________
"Get on that fifty! Someone get on that fifty!"

"It's mine."
BodyCount81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:29 PM #40
Trevor Reznik (Banned)
Ben is banned! again
 
Trevor Reznik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: marseille
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintthower05 View Post
Its not up to the school to decide how to administer punishment for poor behavior. That's one of the down falls of today's society, letting the public school system rear children instead of the parents doing their jobs /rant
yeah, schools should have absolutely no part in how to discipline poor behavior. i mean, let's face it. the goal of grade school isn't to socialize the youth and form them into the next generation of drones; it's to read catcher in the rye and learn long division. and yeah, damn those parents for working during the day. lazy ****ers leaving it up to the institutions they trust with the care of their kids for 40 hours a week to carry out some form of disciplinary action. and god knows, if any child ever needs discipline, it's the fault of horrible parenting. it's not just, you know, kids being kids. it's today's society's fault, dammit! let's go back to the good old days where left handed students were smacked until they stopped writing with the devils hand. ah yes, things were better then. today's society is such a ****hole.

seriously dude, you can't be that ****ing stupid.
Trevor Reznik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:34 PM #41
P0GU3
Feast on The Beat
 
P0GU3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Reznik View Post
yeah, schools should have absolutely no part in how to discipline poor behavior. i mean, let's face it. the goal of grade school isn't to socialize the youth and form them into the next generation of drones; it's to read catcher in the rye and learn long division. and yeah, damn those parents for working during the day. lazy ****ers leaving it up to the institutions they trust with the care of their kids for 40 hours a week to carry out some form of disciplinary action. and god knows, if any child ever needs discipline, it's the fault of horrible parenting. it's not just, you know, kids being kids. it's today's society's fault, dammit! let's go back to the good old days where left handed students were smacked until they stopped writing with the devils hand. ah yes, things were better then. today's society is such a ****hole.

seriously dude, you can't be that ****ing stupid.

Hes saying schools shouldn't be, not that they are. lol
__________________
Instagram; @thecraftculture

"Originally posted by Ripped2Shreds:<3 P0GU3's peepee."
Craft Beer Enthusiast


P0GU3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:36 PM #42
Trevor Reznik (Banned)
Ben is banned! again
 
Trevor Reznik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: marseille
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0GU3 View Post
Hes saying schools shouldn't be, not that they are. lol
he said schools shouldn't have the right to decide their own disciplinary actions. then followed it up with that gem about schools disciplining kids instead of the parents being the downfall of society.

lol
Trevor Reznik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump