Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 07:19 AM #526
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio
 
Paintnoob13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: misery
Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Valve is adding a South Korea server. Incoming
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2013, 08:32 AM #527
Imnothungry
 
 
Imnothungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
they all play on the russian server right now (is there a china server?).

this might be good for the aussie people since they might actually have a serviceable connection now. sucks for AL as they are a really good team having to play on like 1k ping and 4 second delay
Imnothungry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:38 AM #528
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio
 
Paintnoob13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: misery
Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
You know there's been an Australia server for like a month right? And AL hasn't been australian for a while either lol. They went back to being Natural 9 and might have dissolved by now. New AL is Danes I think.
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:50 AM #529
Imnothungry
 
 
Imnothungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
oh...


well ****


disregard everything, its my birthday...**** it!
Imnothungry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:52 AM #530
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio
 
Paintnoob13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: misery
Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Happy birthday. Maybe your boyfriend can give you an extra special reach around to celebrate the occasion
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:00 AM #531
Imnothungry
 
 
Imnothungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
screw my boyfriend i wanna take a crack a furhers *** mhmmmm
Imnothungry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:05 AM #532
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio
 
Paintnoob13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: misery
Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
G League finals are absurdly good. China is just so much better at this game than any other region. Watching this grand final compared to the games that were on all week is a giant jump in talent

And PL is definitely getting nerfed next patch. His agi gain is stupid. I think they should make his illusions worth gold too, which would lessen the "lemme just throw illusions into their base all day" playstyle

Last edited by Paintnoob13 : 03-09-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:16 PM #533
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base
 
papaintballer15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: sticks of PA
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
used Lesh yesterday. HOLY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU yeah that just happened. Never seen a nuker just pound through everything like him
__________________
Part of my Evo collection for sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4027625
papaintballer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:25 AM #534
Imnothungry
 
 
Imnothungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
G League finals are absurdly good. China is just so much better at this game than any other region. Watching this grand final compared to the games that were on all week is a giant jump in talent

And PL is definitely getting nerfed next patch. His agi gain is stupid. I think they should make his illusions worth gold too, which would lessen the "lemme just throw illusions into their base all day" playstyle
well considering LGD int played them pretty closely in the later games so i would disagree. outside Gods and 1437 LGD.INT is not that good. ill withhold judgement until they play teams like Liquid and Na'vi and frankly IG does not look as good as na'vi right now (they also have not played all that much since the International, though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaintballer15 View Post
used Lesh yesterday. HOLY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU yeah that just happened. Never seen a nuker just pound through everything like him
he is no where near as good as he was pre-edict nerf but he is still strong. if you can get going early he snowballs into midgame pretty hard.

Last edited by Imnothungry : 03-11-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Imnothungry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:36 PM #535
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base
 
papaintballer15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: sticks of PA
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
early on I try and be more of a initiator, using edict then stun em and let someone else try and get the kill. Once I get a few decent items to boost hp and mana regen as well as some buffing to Int then its all out ownage from then on.

Hes still not my one of my fav heros to play, but hes def in my top 3 for INT based. I still prefer AGL based hero's
__________________
Part of my Evo collection for sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4027625
papaintballer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:40 PM #536
Imnothungry
 
 
Imnothungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Unless im playing a support lesh (which I hate) I play it like a mid game carry like necro. Rush phase and bloodstone then go shivas or sheep. Bkb or ghost scepter based on need. Euls and force are also great on him.
Imnothungry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:47 PM #537
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Na'Vi wrecking face.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:00 PM #538
MattDamnit
Anustart
 
MattDamnit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Annual Supporting Member
MattDamnit is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
MattDamnit is Legendary
MattDamnit is Boss
I can't stand to play without 4 others anymore. So many idiots
__________________
SCII
Youtube
Team Green
Don't Touch Me You Filthy Casual
MattDamnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:17 PM #539
Imnothungry
 
 
Imnothungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Na'Vi wrecking face.
that game 3 was completely even with it about to tip into major favor of liquid when dendi landed some insane clutch hooks. that fight right before the middle t3 tower ended the game because of mag being out of place.

they are the 2 best teams in europe/NA and possibly the world and they are pretty evenly matched, imo.


in the bracket im in playing with 4-5 usually sucks because we will play against 4-5 really, really good players when 1-2 of the guys we play with are fairly new to the game. i like playing with 3 people, personally.
Imnothungry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:35 PM #540
MattDamnit
Anustart
 
MattDamnit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Annual Supporting Member
MattDamnit is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
MattDamnit is Legendary
MattDamnit is Boss
I had a SB charge like 2 times in the first 12 minutes. I don't even.
__________________
SCII
Youtube
Team Green
Don't Touch Me You Filthy Casual
MattDamnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:44 PM #541
Imnothungry
 
 
Imnothungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
2 times in the first minute is the acceptable number. if you dont live by the charge from the well at 38sec strat you are doing it wroooooooooooong
Imnothungry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:21 PM #542
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base
 
papaintballer15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: sticks of PA
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
finding myself going back to slark... seem to do best with him for some reason. If my team blows and has a horrible pick then Ill go with someone who is OP like viper just so I can atleast hope to keep us from getting spanked in 10 minutes
__________________
Part of my Evo collection for sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4027625
papaintballer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:53 PM #543
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Invite me to play, *****es.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:53 PM #544
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio
 
Paintnoob13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: misery
Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post
that game 3 was completely even with it about to tip into major favor of liquid when dendi landed some insane clutch hooks. that fight right before the middle t3 tower ended the game because of mag being out of place.

they are the 2 best teams in europe/NA and possibly the world and they are pretty evenly matched, imo.


in the bracket im in playing with 4-5 usually sucks because we will play against 4-5 really, really good players when 1-2 of the guys we play with are fairly new to the game. i like playing with 3 people, personally.
The world is probably a stretch. IG and LGD are ridiculously good.


I'm on spring break this week and all my friends had it last week so I have a ridiculous amount of free time to play when I'm not working, but my internet at home is .5 Mb down and .4 Mb up. It's all due to wi-fi router issues but since I work in IT I have zero motivation to fix anything when I get home. Gaben, where is my LAN mode?
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:55 PM #545
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Why not hardwire it and say **** it?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:58 PM #546
Imnothungry
 
 
Imnothungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
The world is probably a stretch. IG and LGD are ridiculously good.


I'm on spring break this week and all my friends had it last week so I have a ridiculous amount of free time to play when I'm not working, but my internet at home is .5 Mb down and .4 Mb up. It's all due to wi-fi router issues but since I work in IT I have zero motivation to fix anything when I get home. Gaben, where is my LAN mode?
Chinese teams don count since they have zero impact on the scene until the int. Navi does look more impressive than the small sample size we have seen from ig since the int, though
Imnothungry is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump