PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-23-2013, 10:03 AM #505
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post
i don't like vanguard on him (or anyone, really, its really a ****ty item since you cant break it up). ill go tranquil, soul ring (if not with KotL), difusal, heart, bfly

once you get the heart you are stupid hard to deal with since he gets sooooo much damage from his agi gain. plus every image burning mana...good luck.
Yeah, sounds like you roll with the standard build which is how I play him. He's a ridiculously hard carry in that his illusions with mana burn are insane.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2013, 04:25 PM #506
papaintballer15
Ya, thats me at your base

Annual Supporting Member
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends V
papaintballer15 is playing at Living Legends VII
papaintballer15 supports Bob Gurnsey
papaintballer15 posts videos on PbNation
papaintballer15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
papaintballer15 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
been having so much fun this weekend using slark. hes such a beast once you fully up his leap. Last match I played I had butterfly, treads, dual rapiers,hyperstone and yasha? i think its called. 842 damage not including buff's to agility from my passive. also .42s attack ended up 27-4-3 soooo much fun
Old 02-24-2013, 05:20 PM #507
MattDamnit
Anustart

Annual Supporting Member
MattDamnit is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
MattDamnit is Legendary
MattDamnit is Boss
I love husk
Don't Touch Me You Filthy Casual
MattDamnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:16 AM #508
byarosh201

Played as tusk the other day. Love it, woulda been nice if my melee teammates would listen so we snowball into a team fight like a boss. But no.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:34 AM #509
Imnothungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDamnit View Post
I love husk
ew.
Imnothungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:15 AM #510
Imnothungry

mother of god you all need to watch mouz v. Liquid game 3. mother of all comebacks...dat rapier
Old 02-26-2013, 11:32 AM #511
MattDamnit
Anustart

Annual Supporting Member
MattDamnit is Legendary
MattDamnit is Boss
Finally got my groove back. Been raping lately
Old 02-26-2013, 01:12 PM #512
Imnothungry

yea after a weekend of playing totally trashed i am also getting my groove back.

also convinced AR actually means i am going to random nyx, AA or dis rapter
Old 02-26-2013, 01:19 PM #513
MattDamnit
Anustart

Annual Supporting Member
MattDamnit is Legendary
MattDamnit is Boss
I love random and single draft. Someone got drow in single and I raped that ***** with BS. Stupid hoe
Old 02-26-2013, 04:15 PM #514
byarosh201

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDamnit View Post
I love random and single draft. Someone got drow in single and I raped that ***** with BS. Stupid hoe
Rd, sd all day. In ar I end up as np too much.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:19 PM #515
MattDamnit
Anustart

Annual Supporting Member
MattDamnit is Legendary
MattDamnit is Boss
All pick I just randomed anyway
Old 03-03-2013, 01:40 PM #516
F1VENOM

Kuroky and Funn1k to Na'Vi. The ****? LightofHeaven was one of my favorites.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 03-04-2013, 07:01 AM #517
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lightofheaven just wants to drink vodka and play wow apparently. I think he's technically still on the team but he's inactive for now.
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:37 PM #518
Imnothungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
lightofheaven just wants to drink vodka and play wow apparently. I think he's technically still on the team but he's inactive for now.
no, he has a kid on the way. well, he wants to drink vodka and stuff too but the main reason he is gone is because he has a kid coming. AA was flaky, i guess, that is why he is gone. LoH was easily their best player too but they upgraded as a whole. dendi and xbostakjdalkdjlakd whoever the **** its spelled are fighting for the worst slot. i hate dendi...so much
Old 03-04-2013, 03:41 PM #519
F1VENOM

LoH was a boss without the flash of dendi or the inconsistency of xboct. AA was always mediocre but as a support you don't have to be amazing. New Na'Vi is ****ing ridiculous as replacing AA with Funn1k allows xboct to be an all out idiot and still get supported to victory. Funn1k is easily a top 5 player in the European scene and top 10 in the world.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:56 PM #520
Imnothungry

tbh i think they are still weaker than liquid and dignitas. then there are the chinese teams which are always an unknown until later tournies.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:57 PM #521
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post
tbh i think they are still weaker than liquid and dignitas. then there are the chinese teams which are always an unknown until later tournies.
Wat? Liquid is hit and miss and Dignitas, huh? If you said NTH I might agree.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:12 PM #522
Imnothungry

liquid has not been hit or miss in the last few months. they also have probably the best player in the world in TC. NTH has been a speedbump since the winter defense thing at the beginning of the year. i mean they have loda running it and that dude is the most overrated player in europe (and kinda sucks). they did get EGM though and he is pretty solid

Dignitas would be better with their original line up but they are still the second best NA team at this point. euro is a cluster **** and na'vi has been awful all year until now. empire was good because they hammer strats with the top 10 heroes at any given time. na'vi is ran like **** by comparison but has the big money backing

na'vi is good as **** i just don't think it will last.

Last edited by Imnothungry : 03-04-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:35 PM #523
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Liquid hasn't lost a tournament yet unless they've lost sometime this week. They've been great.

EG today was ****ing god awful. Everyone except Fear and Demon need to go.
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:41 PM #524
Imnothungry

Liquid lost last week to some rando I think
Old 03-05-2013, 05:53 AM #525
Imnothungry

ill bet money i make the fails of the week next week. i did something really retarded but out disruptor...mother of god the Downs. ill see if one of my friends loaded it to youtube later, its pretty hilarious how bad this kid was.