PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-12-2012, 06:16 PM #190
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Nice to see Complexity win the Defense. Mouz picked Ogre and Jakiro last game and both spent the entire game 2-3 levels behind every single player on col.
Paintnoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2012, 07:03 PM #191
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Didn't even watch it. Anyone up for a game or two?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:51 AM #192
imhungry (Banned)

thats why mouz always loses. they put all their eggs in the Black basket then run a trilane that gets ****rolled 90% of the time while their suicide is a 50/50 win or lose. they ALWAYS have **** drafts too. tbh the only really good player on that team is black (probably the best hard carry player out there tbh). bamboe is good but singsing, 1437 and whats his tits can go to ****off land.

i am honestly amazed they made it to the finals considering how pants on head retarded they draft and play.
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:34 PM #193
#YOLO
HarbaughHarbaughHar

Bamboe is my favorite player on that team by far. Just makes big plays all the time. His Brood games were so good, and his sand king is usually awesome. Honestly theyre all pretty good at the actual game, theyre just so ****ing bad at drafting. 1437 is a damn good SD and DS but i didnt see a single SD and i dontthink he was banned every game.
#YOLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:11 AM #194
imhungry (Banned)

they are terrible at drafting, mediocre at playing together and beyond terrible at developing strats. they know like 3 strats which usually include black farming all game.

outside black and bamboe the rest of that team is interchangable IMO.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:23 AM #195
#YOLO
HarbaughHarbaughHar

Yeah those 2 are really the only game changers. Black should have joined nextkz back when they were good
Old 08-14-2012, 11:20 AM #196
imhungry (Banned)

black should just dump that team since they will never win anything and join a US team, MTW or na'vi (who probably wouldnt take him because they have people that can contribute outside farming alone all game).
Old 08-14-2012, 12:08 PM #197
#YOLO
HarbaughHarbaughHar

Black can do other things, i think they probably made him stick to farming though. He did some work for nextkz back when they were like the first to beat navi
Old 08-14-2012, 12:42 PM #198
imhungry (Banned)

he is probably the best hard carry player in the game right now. he is good at other roles but he not really a stand out support guy.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:09 AM #199
imhungry (Banned)

we played against one of the dota cinema fails of the week dudes last night and they had a pudge that tried to hook my spirit form on KotL twice. like, i was no where near it and he tried to hook it twice. i honestly think he was not doing it on purpose as he was pretty terrible. hopefully it makes it onto next weeks fails
Old 08-15-2012, 09:10 AM #200
F1VENOM

I played with a Kunnka who ran perse and Vanguard and couldn't understand what it means to turtle. We lost, hard.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 08-15-2012, 03:55 PM #201
#YOLO
HarbaughHarbaughHar

Whats perse? I played against a nyx that went dagon 5 the other day. Did not end well for him
Old 08-19-2012, 07:05 PM #202
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Demon just rattled off a 730 GPM and 930+ XP/min Shadowfiend game. PB sucked *** today
Old 08-19-2012, 09:32 PM #203
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by #YOLO View Post
Whats perse? I played against a nyx that went dagon 5 the other day. Did not end well for him
Perseverance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
Demon just rattled off a 730 GPM and 930+ XP/min Shadowfiend game. PB sucked *** today
I watched part of the game but damn.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:53 PM #204
imhungry (Banned)

demon is a monster. i watched a recording of that show. eblade shadowfiend is hilarious
Old 08-20-2012, 06:46 PM #205
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Bulba plays a sick disruptor mid too. I think EG overall is my favorite team.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:18 PM #206
imhungry (Banned)

I like seeing disruptor in games. he is usually overlooked just because he is such a squishy piece of **** but his moves are so solid. he has some of the worst stat gains in the game though and zero armor so its pretty much a free kill if you catch him (he is also kinda slow iirc).
Old 08-21-2012, 08:46 PM #207
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Holy **** Kotl is fun as hell. Also I got a timebreaker mace. Hopefully that's worth something eventually.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:52 PM #208
imhungry (Banned)

I have his rare *** bracers which i guess are kinda worth something.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:59 AM #209
imhungry (Banned)

i saw na'vi deliever the biggest *** kicking i have ever seen to ehome last night. 9 min mana boots and blink on an SK is kinda imba.

i think na'vi is sand bagging a bit right now but they just do not look as strong as they did last year. the chinese teams all look meh outside IG. hate to say it but after yesterday it looks like IG is the easy favorite. CLG and LGD look good too but group a is just a complete joke compared to group b. its clg, lgd, DK and then complete crap.

Last edited by imhungry : 08-27-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:50 PM #210
imhungry (Banned)

darer v. IG game 1 was amazing. game 2 starting now, i loooooove darers line up, team fight AOE cluster**** + clinkz

edit: oh god darer got a beat down by one of the most brutal trilanes i have seen in a long time. 18min GG

Last edited by imhungry : 08-27-2012 at 03:13 PM.