Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2012, 11:51 AM #1
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
SiCK Geo2.05 + $$ F/S/T EGOS COME!!

Rules:
1: I do not send first period.
2: POST THEN PM or you WILL be IGNORED!!
3: Put a in your post if you accualy read my 3 rules.



About the gun:
I recently picked this Geo up off my friend and it shoots AMAZING! It is probably one of the best markers I have shot. It has normal cosmetic wear and tear on it but not a single thing that hinders performance. I would rate it a 8/10. The ONLY reason i am letting this go is because I was in total LOVE with my Ego11 and i'd love to get one back in my hands. If i didn't want an Ego11 (and i wasn't such a gun whore ) I would deff. be holding on to this baby for a long time!

What comes with the gun:
Everything that would come brand new plus a few goodies thrown in. Everything is pictured. Pictures were taken with no barrel so for all of you who are going to ask YES the gun WILL include the 14" shaft.
Upgrades:
This Geo does come with the new POPS asa hence the reason 2.05. I belive it also has the eportal.

NOW FOR THE EYE CANDY!!!






BTW MY GAT SHOOTS LAZERZ!!!




WANTS:
**Ego11 i add little**
Ego 7/8 + $$$$$
SL8R + $$
SLS
$800 (mainly want ego)
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 12:22 PM #2
iiStraFy
Geo Nation
 
iiStraFy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dallas,Tx
iiStraFy is playing at Living Legends V
iiStraFy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
iiStraFy supports Pev's Paintball
iiStraFy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPantsSam View Post
Rules:
1: I do not send first period.
2: POST THEN PM or you WILL be IGNORED!!
3: Put a in your post if you accualy read my 3 rules.



About the gun:
I recently picked this Geo up off my friend and it shoots AMAZING! It is probably one of the best markers I have shot. It has normal cosmetic wear and tear on it but not a single thing that hinders performance. I would rate it a 8/10. The ONLY reason i am letting this go is because I was in total LOVE with my Ego11 and i'd love to get one back in my hands. If i didn't want an Ego11 (and i wasn't such a gun whore ) I would deff. be holding on to this baby for a long time!

What comes with the gun:
Everything that would come brand new plus a few goodies thrown in. Everything is pictured. Pictures were taken with no barrel so for all of you who are going to ask YES the gun WILL include the 14" shaft.
Upgrades:
This Geo does come with the new POPS asa hence the reason 2.05. I belive it also has the eportal.

NOW FOR THE EYE CANDY!!!






BTW MY GAT SHOOTS LAZERZ!!!




WANTS:
**Ego11 i add little**
Ego 7/8 + $$$$$
SL8R + $$
SLS
$800 (mainly want ego)
midnight ego 11 you add 200
iiStraFy is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 02:10 PM #3
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiStraFy View Post
midnight ego 11 you add 200
Pmed

Keep em rollin in! This baby shoots like a dream!!
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 06:20 PM #4
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
Gold upped lets get this baby gone
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 06:56 PM #5
Studmuffinexpress
 
 
Studmuffinexpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Melbourne, FL
Studmuffinexpress owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Studmuffinexpress supports Pev's Paintball
Studmuffinexpress plays in the APPA D4 division
Studmuffinexpress has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
725 pp feed abd shipped
Studmuffinexpress is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 06:57 PM #6
Studmuffinexpress
 
 
Studmuffinexpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Melbourne, FL
Studmuffinexpress owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Studmuffinexpress supports Pev's Paintball
Studmuffinexpress plays in the APPA D4 division
Studmuffinexpress has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studmuffinexpress
725 pp feed abd shipped
Oh and cant use a face on the app lol
Studmuffinexpress is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 07:41 PM #7
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studmuffinexpress View Post
Oh and cant use a face on the app lol
Lol thanks for reading the rules. It is lower then i was thinking for a cash offer so i will think about it. Realy looking to get an ego though. I will pm you shortly.
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 09:41 PM #8
6Gkiller925
SD Grind
 
6Gkiller925's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Ego8 with stock14 and 16inch tip with two matching SL backs. let me know how mych i need to add. can text or email pics if intrested havnt figured out how to post pics yet
6Gkiller925 is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 09:43 PM #9
6Gkiller925
SD Grind
 
6Gkiller925's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
6Gkiller925 is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 09:48 PM #10
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Gkiller925 View Post
Ego8 with stock14 and 16inch tip with two matching SL backs. let me know how mych i need to add. can text or email pics if intrested havnt figured out how to post pics yet
Pmed.
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 10:02 PM #11
Clumzy
WORD
 
Clumzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 321, Florida
Clumzy is playing at Living Legends V
Clumzy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Clumzy posts videos on PbNation
Clumzy has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Ego11 you add
__________________
Clumzy is offline  
Old 03-27-2012, 10:27 PM #12
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumzy View Post
Ego11 you add
Pics? And i add how much?
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 08:34 AM #13
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
Leggo!!
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:33 AM #14
Deputy55
 
 
Deputy55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Deputy55 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Deputy55 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pmed
__________________
DSM Detox!
ICU Paintball
Empire - ICU Paintball - Kee - DSSPaintball
Deputy55 is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 01:15 PM #15
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy55 View Post
Pmed
Replyed
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:07 PM #16
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
Lets get some offers!!
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:33 PM #17
aceoum
 
 
aceoum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Boston
aceoum owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Dye Nt 10 + $100
aceoum is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 09:49 PM #18
Culture Evil
Termocycler
 
Culture Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Middle Earth
Annual Supporting Member
Culture Evil is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
ego in sig + cash

pm if interested

Culture Evil is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:06 PM #19
Clumzy
WORD
 
Clumzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 321, Florida
Clumzy is playing at Living Legends V
Clumzy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Clumzy posts videos on PbNation
Clumzy has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Sorry I was a bit busy the past couple of days.

Geo + $200.
__________________
Clumzy is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 10:58 PM #20
PinkPantsSam
 
 
PinkPantsSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fort Lewis, WA
PinkPantsSam plays in the USPL
PinkPantsSam plays in the PSP
PinkPantsSam plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceoum View Post
Dye Nt 10 + $100
Nty not a big fan of NTs and realy want an ego11 thanks though good offer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Evil View Post
ego in sig + cash

pm if interested

thanks for reading my rules guys! depends on how much cash you are adding. got to make it worth my time to go from wanting an ego11 to settle with an ego08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumzy View Post
Sorry I was a bit busy the past couple of days.

Geo + $200.
no thanks, not a big fan of purple markers and not adding 200 for an ego11. thanks though

lets keep the offers comming in guys!!
PinkPantsSam is offline  
Old 03-28-2012, 11:21 PM #21
ashb
 
 
ashb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: texas
ashb plays in the PSP
ashb is an NCPA player
ashb plays in the APPA D4 division
ashb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ego11 in sig, you add $150?

get back to me if you care to

ash
__________________
University of Texas Longhorns
ashb is offline  
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump