Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-28-2011, 10:24 PM #1
Mustang5L5

Anyone still here?

Haven't played in 3 years... The other day I pulled my Lasoya out and shot off some reballs. Still shoots great and no leaks after 3 years of sitting.

Anyone still play with theirs or have they moved on to newer, more supported markers?
- '06 Lasoya ProMaster ICDU LP cylinder w/Titanium rammer, Titanium bolt pin, Ebay Valve w/lightened spring, SCMIII, Evil Det, Killa Board, CCM feedneck, Redz Pepperstik barrel kit, CP trig, CP micro razor drop, CP on/off ASA. DXS 68/4500, Velocity Jr w/Gangstar chip (Or DXS Pulse) Short vid of it firing

- Ariakon ACP 2.0 Delrin bolt, Dummy 12G setup for HPA tank
Mustang5L5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2011, 11:22 PM #2
GooseDaMighty
IM F-ING AGG!!

GooseDaMighty owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
i still come in every once in a while. but i was never a big poster, besides when the gun first came out. honestly i loved my promaster i saved all summer for one and when i had enough money i bought it and played my very first day of speed ball with it. so i guess it could be said its the gun that got me addicted to tourney ball.

sorry to say i moved on though fairly early from icd when my board and noid went at the same time randomly. after i shipped it out to be fixed i immediatly traded it for a shocker and started my gun whoring. funny thing is i recently found a lnib fs7 in my closet and have no idea where it came from lol. im actually thinking about tuning it next week and using it for a couple games.

Deadlygoose from 2004-09
My Old Feedback http://www5.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=118179
GooseDaMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:24 PM #3
maloneoni
The Ronin

Promasters are still great, but you will probably find more guys who own promasters at icd-owners.com

Holy crap. You have alot of money into that promaster. I bet it shoots like a dream.

Last edited by maloneoni : 07-28-2011 at 11:26 PM.
maloneoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:49 AM #4
Mustang5L5

It shoots well enough that i haven't wanted to buy another marker when i played.

I forgot about ICDO...i'll take a swing by
- '06 Lasoya ProMaster ICDU LP cylinder w/Titanium rammer, Titanium bolt pin, Ebay Valve w/lightened spring, SCMIII, Evil Det, Killa Board, CCM feedneck, Redz Pepperstik barrel kit, CP trig, CP micro razor drop, CP on/off ASA. DXS 68/4500, Velocity Jr w/Gangstar chip (Or DXS Pulse) Short vid of it firing

- Ariakon ACP 2.0 Delrin bolt, Dummy 12G setup for HPA tank
Mustang5L5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:50 AM #5
bobide
That's No Zaku Boy

has been a member for 10 years
bobide supports Cereal Killerz 2
bobide is an NCPA player
bobide plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang5L5 View Post
Haven't played in 3 years... The other day I pulled my Lasoya out and shot off some reballs. Still shoots great and no leaks after 3 years of sitting.

Anyone still play with theirs or have they moved on to newer, more supported markers?
Whats up?
bobide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:20 PM #6
DyeMonic
Keep Satan in Christmas

DyeMonic is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
DyeMonic is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobide View Post
Whats up?
Holy **** you're still alive.
R.I.P Harbinger[TG] aka Kevin - 4/18/08 (permed)
DyeMonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:37 PM #7
joejoebob
*ninjabushy*

joejoebob is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyeMonic View Post
Holy **** you're still alive.
So is joejoebob. Ha, ha, aha, aha, whahahahaha.
joejoebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:17 PM #8
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
while ICDO has the majority of people on the net who shot ICD, we all happen to be chasing each other on the various forums, like here. but since its such a small community shooting ICD, regardless of if its a B2K, FS, PM or whatever ICD you shoot, there not much that we don't know already, so traffic in the forums can be light.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:12 PM #9
KillerYukon

HA havent played in 2 years but every time i took my promaster out always tons of question lol. now a vintage marker. still working.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:44 PM #10
darkremains
liquid pipe snake?

i check in here now and again, and its nothing like it was 4-5 years ago

][nvert fourfourtwosix
ULpmsyx

Feedback (+24/-0)
darkremains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 07:51 AM #11
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
well its kinda hard to talk about new products or new models, on a gun that the parent company is dead to paintball.

its also hard to convert people over to a gun that has been dead for more than a couple years.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 09:11 AM #12
george989
ICD for Life

You know I have had all sorts of newer markers and hands down my Promaster is still my favorite marker. I would take it over any higher end marker. Its shoots like a dream and its something you don't see around that often.
george989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:32 AM #13
butternutvalley
OLD FART

One of my first markers was a promaster. Sadly I sold it and moved on to many other markers including the freestyles, but always regretted selling it.
Well, fixed that last nite and picked up a lasoya promaster. Feeling better now.

My PbN Feedback
butternutvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:26 PM #14
StyngRay2

I still rock a promaster and fs8. Both down for parts right now....but they will stay In the bag along side the DM7 and now 5. I have only met a few people....literally....that even recognize the promaster or fs8....thats what i like...people are like damn....that thing rips....what is it???? And whe. I say ICD...they're like....huh....what?
StyngRay2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:36 PM #15
Myrkul
Lord of Bones

I rock a b2k, It shoots very nicely. I actually got into ICD guns because I wanted to expand my horizons and get into the electro world, but I wanted something cheap so that if I screwed something up it wouldn't bust my bank. After tinkering around for a considerable bit, I finally got the gun shooting where I like, and honestly I've grown so fond of it that I'm hard pressed to shoot anything else. Now I just bought an alley cat so that I'll have a mech ICD gun too...
Through a strange twist of events, I have become the administrator for the Vanguard Demon's Facebook page. I do not own a vanguard demon, nor do I know much about them. If you know of anything worth posting or anything that I should be aware of please let me know and I'll post it up immediately.
Myrkul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:13 PM #16
bballryand316
Custom Projects are fun.

I miss my old ICD guns, my Promaster was a beast. May pick up another one. By the way, seeing some old-school names in this thread. Man its been years.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:15 PM #17
ToddsquaD
Victims... Arent we all.

I still drop by now and again. I haven't played in forever though. The last time I played it was just...overkill. Guys on the field just roping paint all over the place. Made me realize I was getting old. I still play when I have the chance to get with some of the guys I used to play with up in NY, but these days I guess I am too old to compete with the younger generation.

Pains me to say it but eh... you can't beat time.

STFU AND PLAY!!
ToddsquaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:34 AM #18
george989
ICD for Life

ToddsquaD don't say that. You're never to old to wipe the floor with some young punk sporting a $1,500 marker that his momma bought him. If they bonus ball me, I just give it right back to them. Then I show them that they got their *** kicked by an old man with a 7 year old Promaster. LOL
george989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:29 PM #19
ToddsquaD
Victims... Arent we all.

HA! Paintball gave me a LOT of years of enjoyment. I started playing around 89. When I first started playing I was using a PMI-1. Heck, we were all using pumps back then. Most of the guys I was playing with were using Razorback's, one guy was using a derringer mach II and one other was using an Airpower Apex Elite. After that everyone started using Tippmann .68 specials. Those guns were BEASTS. Then it was the Auto-cocker craze among my group. Then... Electro's. We were using Shockers, and the original Angel markers. I was still using an Air Power Vector at that point. That thing was the fastest damn mechanical gun ever. I loved it.

After that a friend of mine offered to sell me his Bushmaster 2000. It has a board already in it, new frame, trigger, etc... it was pretty much maxed out. I added a zenitram 15 degree ASA and a new reg... Added a 68/3000 AGD Flatline to it and it was like magic. It was the most incredible gun. light and comfortable. Those were my favorite days playing ball and my favorite marker. Hell it's what got me hooked on ICD really.

For some reason I never got the promaster to shoot all that fast. I didn't want to "rope paint" just get some good speed up. I guess I kind of lost interest after that. Especially when I was watching these guys burn through entire hoppers of paint in mere seconds.

Besides, most of the guys I used to play with have switched over to Airsoft now and that just isn't my thing.

Anyhoo... I might go play some pickup ball one of these days. I think the feilds here in VA are actually pretty far away though.

Anyone got some cheese I can put with this whine?

STFU AND PLAY!!

Last edited by ToddsquaD : 04-03-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:05 PM #20
ToddsquaD
Victims... Arent we all.

LOL... found this:

It was before I got the 15 deg asa and it still had the original drop. Sheesh that thing was HUGE.

STFU AND PLAY!!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:48 PM #21
kwik
Herbal Cultivar M.D.

Annual Supporting Member
kwik is a Supporting Member
kwik is playing at Living Legends VII
kwik supports Team VICIOUS
kwik supports Pev's Paintball
kwik is Legendary