D4 RaceTo 2
1st Full Entry next event, Plaque, 15 cases* Event T's
2nd 1/2 Off next event, Plaque, 10 cases*
3rd Plaque, 5 cases*

Pump
50% Entry to Winner, Event T's, Plaque

Series Prizes
RaceTo 4
Divisional Champions Free Entry To World Cup, 25 Cases of paint* $500 in Planet Eclipse $$$ redeemable at the PE tent at World Cup towards new gear.
Runner Up 1/2 Off Cup Entry

RaceTo 2
Divisional Champions Free Entry To World Cup, 15 Cases of paint* $500 in DYE $$$ redeemable at the DYE tent at World Cup towards new gear.

*Podium Paint Prize Pkg. is based on participation. You must shoot Event Paint supplied by Event Title Sponsor exclusively to qualify. Check with Empire and DXS for additional incentives and requirements. MSXL Events does not handle any product sales other than event T's

Enjoy The Season!!! Good luck to all the teams!

Email: axpspaintball@bellsouth.net
MSXL Website: www.msxlevents.net

Last edited by Tapper : 02-17-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Tapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:47 AM #2
Kirko017

Kirko017 plays in the PSP
Kirko017 posts videos on PbNation
Kirko017 is an NCPA player
Kirko017 plays in the APPA D4 division
RaceTo 4
Divisional Champions Free Entry To World Cup, 25 Cases of paint* $500 in Planet Eclipse $$$ redeemable at the PE tent at World Cup towards new gear.

*Podium Paint Prize Pkg. is based on participation. You must shoot Event Paint supplied by Event Title Sponsor exclusively to qualify. Check with Empire and DXS for additional incentives and requirements. MSXL Events does not handle any product sales other than event T's

Teams shooting EVIL all season long and win the division will get a 25 cases for World Cup!

::::::::::::::

So my question is, if we win the series, we get the 25 cases of paint for Cup if we shoot the paint supplied by event sponsors. Right? So at Asylum gotta shoot the KEE paint, and at Plex and PG we have to shoot the DXS/GI paint. Then we are eligible for the 25 cases right?

Now the 25cases we win is that 25cases of KEE or DXS/GI?

Because I saw the offer in another thread that if you shoot EVIL all season long and win you get 25 cases(of I would assume EVIL) for World Cup. Which since you wouldn't be shooting the event paint that would make you uneligible for the 25case series prize from the MSXL, right?

So basically what I get from all this is that KEE is trying to give me the same offer as MSXL is already offering to get me to shoot EVIL at all the events including the DXS/GI events and for it they are still going to give me the same deal as if I shot the DXS/GI paint... Kinda lame. If KEE wants to persuade my purchases their way they need to step up their game, flat out gonna say it, I need more cases of paint offered if that is the case... And I hope they are reading this

Last edited by Kirko017 : 03-14-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Kirko017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:52 AM #3
Tapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirko017

So my question is, if we win the series, we get the 25 cases of paint for Cup if we shoot the paint supplied by event sponsors. Right? So at Asylum gotta shoot the KEE paint, and at Plex and PG we have to shoot the DXS/GI paint. Then we are eligible for the 25 cases right?

Now the 25cases we win is that 25cases of KEE or DXS/GI?

Because I saw the offer in another thread that if you shoot EVIL all season long and win you get 25 cases(of I would assume EVIL) for World Cup. Which since you wouldn't be shooting the event paint that would make you uneligible for the 25case series prize from the MSXL, right?

So basically what I get from all this is that KEE is trying to give me the same offer as MSXL is already offering to get me to shoot EVIL at all the events including the DXS/GI events and for it they are still going to give me the same deal as if I shot the DXS/GI paint... Kinda lame. If KEE wants to persuade my purchases their way they need to step up their game, flat out gonna say it, I need more cases of paint offered if that is the case... And I hope they are reading this
If you shoot DXS at the DXS Events they will honor same deal.

Last edited by Tapper : 03-14-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:52 PM #4
SNEAKY JO

SNEAKY JO plays in the PSP
SNEAKY JO owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SNEAKY JO has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
My team followed the rule of in order to qualify for series prize paint you had to shoot the paint supplied by each field respectively. We shot evil at asylum and gi at both Indiana events. I just got off the phone with Kenny and he said in order to qualify for the series paint we had to shoot evil all series. If we would've done that we would've disqualified ourselves from event prizes at gi events. So where did I Go wrong when researching these threads before every event?
CHICAGO BACKDRAFT

The Badlandz
G.I Sportz
SNEAKY JO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:08 PM #5
Tapper

Contact DXS they have the team names on record that shot GI at the GI events and matched the same series prize pkg as Kee without the additional restriction that you shoot GI at every event.