Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2012, 07:09 PM #85
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolbandfan View Post
Fine, fair enough.


How much is your down payment going to be on this car, say you get the Porche?
i have around 50k for the down payment as of now, i might get lucky and have more by june.
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2012, 07:10 PM #86
toolbandfan
The dude abides
 
toolbandfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Alright, and how much emergency money/savings does that leave you?
__________________
MY FEEDBACK!
toolbandfan is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:12 PM #87
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolbandfan View Post
Alright, and how much emergency money/savings does that leave you?
Im not going to disclose how much money i have, but ill have enough... large majority of my money is going to the car though
maybe not the smartest move financially, but its whatever im getting too impatient
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:16 PM #88
casualties07
 
 
casualties07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Miami
If you value money you shouldn't be buying a car like this. I'm your age, and have 75k cash from stocks/investments. You don't see me making a thread about buying a supercar, I drive the BMW my parents bought me.
casualties07 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:19 PM #89
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem
 
Ynnekdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
The fact that you are asking a paintball sub-forum what car to get shows how truly incapable you are of making the kind of money required to purchase such a nice car. Your poor grammar, immature attitude, and general stupidity has made it quite evident that you are nothing but a young and naive teen with a keyboard and a brain loaded with nothing but ludicrous ideas.

To make things even better, the list consists of cars that are so far apart in terms of character and performance that one could only assume a 16 year-old, who is attempting to impress others, made it. It is as if you picked up a Motortrend, listed the cars mentioned on the cover, and then sat back and hoped people would believe your bull**** story about landing a high-paying job.

Prove me wrong but I am 99.99999% certain this thread was either your attempt at trolling or an even more pathetic attempt at making others jealous of the fortunes you never had.
__________________
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."


Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Ynnekdude is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:21 PM #90
toolbandfan
The dude abides
 
toolbandfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
Im not going to disclose how much money i have, but ill have enough... large majority of my money is going to the car though
maybe not the smartest move financially, but its whatever im getting too impatient

Porsche 911 GT2 or whatever the best version is, or a Lamborhouseini.
__________________
MY FEEDBACK!
toolbandfan is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:21 PM #91
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by casualties07 View Post
If you value money you shouldn't be buying a car like this. I'm your age, and have 75k cash from stocks/investments. You don't see me making a thread about buying a supercar, I drive the BMW my parents bought me.
Its fine, this is what i want to do so im going to do it. Ive already moved out and im paying for everything sooo now im gonna buy a fun car to drive
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:22 PM #92
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es
 
Angry_Birds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
yes I do track my cars
You mean your Altima Hybrid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
ahahaha thanks? id never put a altima hybrid on a drag strip lol... its kool to kno my car runs a 12 tho
Unless you're a rapper or professional athlete, nobody is paying you a $150k+/year without a basic grasp of written English communication.
__________________
Hop your pretty *** up in this ****ing car
***** I'm out this world girl you know I'm a star
Angry_Birds is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:22 PM #93
Brrd
MY GOD MAN!
 
Brrd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 970
Brrd has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Brrd has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Guess what..
50k down on a 6 figure whip still wont get your garbage credit approved.
Why? ur too young, no documentation of income for an eligible period of time, ur too young, dealers aren't retarded and willing to let their garage beauty go to the first 19 yr old that walks thru the door talkin big and lookin dumb.
Brrd is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:23 PM #94
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es
 
Angry_Birds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fairfax, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolbandfan View Post
Alright, and how much emergency money/savings does that leave you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnekdude View Post
The fact that you are asking a paintball sub-forum what car to get shows how truly incapable you are of making the kind of money required to purchase such a nice car. Your poor grammar, immature attitude, and general stupidity has made it quite evident that you are nothing but a young and naive teen with a keyboard and a brain loaded with nothing but ludicrous ideas.

To make things even better, the list consists of cars that are so far apart in terms of character and performance that one could only assume a 16 year-old, who is attempting to impress others, made it. It is as if you picked up a Motortrend, listed the cars mentioned on the cover, and then sat back and hoped people would believe your bull**** story about landing a high-paying job.

Prove me wrong but I am 99.99999% certain this thread was either your attempt at trolling or an even more pathetic attempt at making others jealous of the fortunes you never had.
IDK why you guys are so riled up. This kid probably didn't get invited to Guadalajara, so he's trolling ST:A during spring break.
__________________
Hop your pretty *** up in this ****ing car
***** I'm out this world girl you know I'm a star
Angry_Birds is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM #95
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem
 
Ynnekdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Birds View Post
IDK why you guys are so riled up. This kid probably didn't invited to Guadalajara, so he's trolling ST:A during spring break.
Not riled up. Bored. On break.
__________________
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."


Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Ynnekdude is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:25 PM #96
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnekdude View Post
The fact that you are asking a paintball sub-forum what car to get shows how truly incapable you are of making the kind of money required to purchase such a nice car. Your poor grammar, immature attitude, and general stupidity has made it quite evident that you are nothing but a young and naive teen with a keyboard and a brain loaded with nothing but ludicrous ideas.

To make things even better, the list consists of cars that are so far apart in terms of character and performance that one could only assume a 16 year-old, who is attempting to impress others, made it. It is as if you picked up a Motortrend, listed the cars mentioned on the cover, and then sat back and hoped people would believe your bull**** story about landing a high-paying job.

Prove me wrong but I am 99.99999% certain this thread was either your attempt at trolling or an even more pathetic attempt at making others jealous of the fortunes you never had.
lmao man calm down, take some melatonin. Let those muscles relax a bit. Dont worry Im making the video just for you.
and i know all these cars are different btw, why do you think im confused. It helps when people provide their input on certain things so i can make a decision. Im not about to drop all this money for the wrong car.
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:26 PM #97
DRock
Resident Rocket Scientist
 
DRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Mass
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnekdude View Post
The fact that you are asking a paintball sub-forum what car to get shows how truly incapable you are of making the kind of money required to purchase such a nice car. Your poor grammar, immature attitude, and general stupidity has made it quite evident that you are nothing but a young and naive teen with a keyboard and a brain loaded with nothing but ludicrous ideas.

To make things even better, the list consists of cars that are so far apart in terms of character and performance that one could only assume a 16 year-old, who is attempting to impress others, made it. It is as if you picked up a Motortrend, listed the cars mentioned on the cover, and then sat back and hoped people would believe your bull**** story about landing a high-paying job.

Prove me wrong but I am 99.99999% certain this thread was either your attempt at trolling or an even more pathetic attempt at making others jealous of the fortunes you never had.
+1

He supposedly has all this money and intelligence yet he still types like a 5th grader. It takes no extra time to spell properly and use somewhat correct grammar and punctuation, though it goes a very long way with investors and clients. Someone with your background should know this and as such always conduct yourself in a professional manner.

Live and learn.
__________________
Originally posted by Blues Clues Opie:"Your constant grammatical and spelling errors do not bode positively in your direction against the forever looming power of ‘shens’."

ST:Almost Serious
DRock is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:29 PM #98
huh101
 
 
huh101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: CT
huh101 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
huh101 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I figured it out. It's that corvetteguy guy. Remember, the one that was talking about his dad buying him a ZL1 in the GDT?
__________________
BUY THIS STUFF

huh101 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:32 PM #99
toolbandfan
The dude abides
 
toolbandfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
I'm always looking for new work, what kind of work do you do?


Any suggestions for a beginning investor?
__________________
MY FEEDBACK!
toolbandfan is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:33 PM #100
DRock
Resident Rocket Scientist
 
DRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Mass
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
Its fine, this is what i want to do so im going to do it. Ive already moved out and im paying for everything sooo now im gonna buy a fun car to drive
Now you want us to believe that you live on your own at 19 and are financially independent yet still have enough money to buy an exotic...?

How much weed have you smoked today son?
__________________
Originally posted by Blues Clues Opie:"Your constant grammatical and spelling errors do not bode positively in your direction against the forever looming power of ‘shens’."

ST:Almost Serious
DRock is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:36 PM #101
gangsteryoda5
 
 
gangsteryoda5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolbandfan View Post
I'm always looking for new work, what kind of work do you do?


Any suggestions for a beginning investor?
well if you want to get into stocks, make sure to learn how to do technical analysis.
Alot of people now a days buy and sell on a hunch or they just read the news.
Im not going to lie im actually pretty terrible at technical analysis, i never really learned it. Im lucky to have a friend however whose a financial genius and can predict the future of the market very accurately. I have to give him alot of credit for helping to build my stock portfolio
__________________
originally posted by Pb$4reak: find another way to assert yourself as a male of our species and do it somewhere else.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
gangsteryoda5 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:37 PM #102
casualties07
 
 
casualties07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Miami
I'm a full time day trader. What stocks do you own?
casualties07 is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:38 PM #103
DRock
Resident Rocket Scientist
 
DRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Mass
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
well if you want to get into stocks, make sure to learn how to do technical analysis.
Alot of people now a days buy and sell on a hunch or they just read the news.
Im not going to lie im actually pretty terrible at technical analysis, i never really learned it. Im lucky to have a friend however whose a financial genius and can predict the future of the market very accurately. I have to give him alot of credit for helping to build my stock portfolio
Could you have given any more of a generic answer?

It is very clear you have no idea what you are talking about.
__________________
Originally posted by Blues Clues Opie:"Your constant grammatical and spelling errors do not bode positively in your direction against the forever looming power of ‘shens’."

ST:Almost Serious
DRock is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:44 PM #104
Brrd
MY GOD MAN!
 
Brrd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 970
Brrd has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Brrd has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
well if you want to get into stocks, make sure to learn how to do technical analysis.
Alot of people now a days buy and sell on a hunch or they just read the news.
Im not going to lie im actually pretty terrible at technical analysis, i never really learned it. Im lucky to have a friend however whose a financial genius and can predict the future of the market very accurately. I have to give him alot of credit for helping to build my stock portfolio
Ya heard this guy is good. REAL gooood.
Brrd is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 07:48 PM #105
toolbandfan
The dude abides
 
toolbandfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRock View Post
Could you have given any more of a generic answer?

It is very clear you have no idea what you are talking about.

Eh, this part was true for sure. But most already know that.

"A lot of people nowadays buy and sell on a hunch or they just read the news. "
__________________
MY FEEDBACK!
toolbandfan is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump