Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 07:09 PM #85
gangsteryoda5

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolbandfan View Post
Fine, fair enough.

How much is your down payment going to be on this car, say you get the Porche?
i have around 50k for the down payment as of now, i might get lucky and have more by june.

blacked out icon dm7vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3725473
gearbag sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3028338
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-12-2012, 07:10 PM #86
toolbandfan
The dude abides

toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Alright, and how much emergency money/savings does that leave you?
Old 03-12-2012, 07:12 PM #87
gangsteryoda5

Quote:
Im not going to disclose how much money i have, but ill have enough... large majority of my money is going to the car though
maybe not the smartest move financially, but its whatever im getting too impatient

gearbag sale
Old 03-12-2012, 07:16 PM #88
casualties07

If you value money you shouldn't be buying a car like this. I'm your age, and have 75k cash from stocks/investments. You don't see me making a thread about buying a supercar, I drive the BMW my parents bought me.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:19 PM #89
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

The fact that you are asking a paintball sub-forum what car to get shows how truly incapable you are of making the kind of money required to purchase such a nice car. Your poor grammar, immature attitude, and general stupidity has made it quite evident that you are nothing but a young and naive teen with a keyboard and a brain loaded with nothing but ludicrous ideas.

To make things even better, the list consists of cars that are so far apart in terms of character and performance that one could only assume a 16 year-old, who is attempting to impress others, made it. It is as if you picked up a Motortrend, listed the cars mentioned on the cover, and then sat back and hoped people would believe your bull**** story about landing a high-paying job.

Prove me wrong but I am 99.99999% certain this thread was either your attempt at trolling or an even more pathetic attempt at making others jealous of the fortunes you never had.
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Old 03-12-2012, 07:21 PM #90
toolbandfan
The dude abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangsteryoda5 View Post
Im not going to disclose how much money i have, but ill have enough... large majority of my money is going to the car though
maybe not the smartest move financially, but its whatever im getting too impatient

Porsche 911 GT2 or whatever the best version is, or a Lamborhouseini.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:21 PM #91
gangsteryoda5

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualties07 View Post
If you value money you shouldn't be buying a car like this. I'm your age, and have 75k cash from stocks/investments. You don't see me making a thread about buying a supercar, I drive the BMW my parents bought me.
Its fine, this is what i want to do so im going to do it. Ive already moved out and im paying for everything sooo now im gonna buy a fun car to drive

gearbag sale
Old 03-12-2012, 07:22 PM #92
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es

Quote:
yes I do track my cars
You mean your Altima Hybrid?

Quote:
ahahaha thanks? id never put a altima hybrid on a drag strip lol... its kool to kno my car runs a 12 tho
Unless you're a rapper or professional athlete, nobody is paying you a $150k+/year without a basic grasp of written English communication.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:22 PM #93
Brrd
MY GOD MAN!

Brrd has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Brrd has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Guess what..
50k down on a 6 figure whip still wont get your garbage credit approved.
Why? ur too young, no documentation of income for an eligible period of time, ur too young, dealers aren't retarded and willing to let their garage beauty go to the first 19 yr old that walks thru the door talkin big and lookin dumb.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:23 PM #94
Angry_Birds
Money over *****es

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynnekdude View Post
The fact that you are asking a paintball sub-forum what car to get shows how truly incapable you are of making the kind of money required to purchase such a nice car. Your poor grammar, immature attitude, and general stupidity has made it quite evident that you are nothing but a young and naive teen with a keyboard and a brain loaded with nothing but ludicrous ideas.

To make things even better, the list consists of cars that are so far apart in terms of character and performance that one could only assume a 16 year-old, who is attempting to impress others, made it. It is as if you picked up a Motortrend, listed the cars mentioned on the cover, and then sat back and hoped people would believe your bull**** story about landing a high-paying job.

Prove me wrong but I am 99.99999% certain this thread was either your attempt at trolling or an even more pathetic attempt at making others jealous of the fortunes you never had.
IDK why you guys are so riled up. This kid probably didn't get invited to Guadalajara, so he's trolling ST:A during spring break.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM #95
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Birds View Post
IDK why you guys are so riled up. This kid probably didn't invited to Guadalajara, so he's trolling ST:A during spring break.
Not riled up. Bored. On break.
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Old 03-12-2012, 07:25 PM #96
gangsteryoda5

Quote:

lmao man calm down, take some melatonin. Let those muscles relax a bit. Dont worry Im making the video just for you.
and i know all these cars are different btw, why do you think im confused. It helps when people provide their input on certain things so i can make a decision. Im not about to drop all this money for the wrong car.

gearbag sale
Old 03-12-2012, 07:26 PM #97
DRock
Resident Rocket Scientist

Quote:

+1

He supposedly has all this money and intelligence yet he still types like a 5th grader. It takes no extra time to spell properly and use somewhat correct grammar and punctuation, though it goes a very long way with investors and clients. Someone with your background should know this and as such always conduct yourself in a professional manner.

Live and learn.

ST:Almost Serious
Old 03-12-2012, 07:29 PM #98
huh101

huh101 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
huh101 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I figured it out. It's that corvetteguy guy. Remember, the one that was talking about his dad buying him a ZL1 in the GDT?

Old 03-12-2012, 07:32 PM #99
toolbandfan
The dude abides

I'm always looking for new work, what kind of work do you do?

Any suggestions for a beginning investor?
Old 03-12-2012, 07:33 PM #100
DRock

Quote:
Its fine, this is what i want to do so im going to do it. Ive already moved out and im paying for everything sooo now im gonna buy a fun car to drive
Now you want us to believe that you live on your own at 19 and are financially independent yet still have enough money to buy an exotic...?

How much weed have you smoked today son?

Old 03-12-2012, 07:36 PM #101
gangsteryoda5

Quote:
I'm always looking for new work, what kind of work do you do?

Any suggestions for a beginning investor?
well if you want to get into stocks, make sure to learn how to do technical analysis.
Alot of people now a days buy and sell on a hunch or they just read the news.
Im not going to lie im actually pretty terrible at technical analysis, i never really learned it. Im lucky to have a friend however whose a financial genius and can predict the future of the market very accurately. I have to give him alot of credit for helping to build my stock portfolio

gearbag sale
Old 03-12-2012, 07:37 PM #102
casualties07

I'm a full time day trader. What stocks do you own?
Old 03-12-2012, 07:38 PM #103
DRock

Quote:
well if you want to get into stocks, make sure to learn how to do technical analysis.
Im not going to lie im actually pretty terrible at technical analysis, i never really learned it. Im lucky to have a friend however whose a financial genius and can predict the future of the market very accurately. I have to give him alot of credit for helping to build my stock portfolio
Could you have given any more of a generic answer?

It is very clear you have no idea what you are talking about.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:44 PM #104
Brrd
MY GOD MAN!

Brrd has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Brrd has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Ya heard this guy is good. REAL gooood.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:48 PM #105
toolbandfan
The dude abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRock View Post
Could you have given any more of a generic answer?

It is very clear you have no idea what you are talking about.

Eh, this part was true for sure. But most already know that.

"A lot of people nowadays buy and sell on a hunch or they just read the news. "