PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-29-2003, 12:46 PM #22
Drizzo
~Whos Ya Pusha~

has been a member for 10 years
everyones eblade draws a lil bit of current 24\7 thats why in the manuel they tell you to take out the battery if your not goin to use it for longer than a week ...........If i would have know how bad it would have been on batterys i would have never bought the unit .........
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2003, 01:26 PM #23
Conqueror
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Conqueror is a Moderator
Conqueror is a Supporting Member
Conqueror supports our troops
Quote:
Originally posted by MVPaintballer
it'd suck more batteries if the hammer was cocker though, correct?
I honestly don't think so, but I'm not 100% sure. Whether the hammer is cocked or not, the solenoid coil is juiced for the same amount of time and exerts the same downward force when the trigger is pulled...

CQ
Old 12-29-2003, 04:06 PM #24
backplayer03

There are 2 people out at my local field I go to w/ xonix frames, one is the owner of the field and he has the whole ccocker from system x w/ xonix installed and he was having battery probs it would drain too fast. Another person out there is another friend and he bought the frame and installed it. They both really liked it after all the kinks were worked out. I still love my Eblade. The xonix frame is too fat and the trigger guard is to close to the trigger for me.
Old 01-01-2004, 12:31 PM #25
Paintballin Pimp

Well I got my Eye installed and all I can say is Damn!!! This thing rips. It was chopping like a ***** without the eye and now man. I set it up just playing around to were the trigger would bounce and now you pull it once and it fires like 8-10 times lol But yea Im throughly impressed and would recommend this frame to anyone.
Also we called system X about them screws and they overnighted them to us for free!!! Despite what yall say System X isnt that back.

My Paintball Field

2004 Vision Shocker Blue
Blue Halo B w/ RIP Drive
68/45 System X Tank w/ Blue Tank Cover
All American Barrel
Vert. Maxflow Reg.