PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-10-2012, 07:20 PM #1
sjprice

College Project - Please Read!

I'm here to ask players what they think would make the ultimate paintball field/facility. I am doing a College project for a business class, and I decided to design a paintball facility and make a mock business. Money is no option (since it isn't real money), so throw out anything.

If you were to play anywhere, what would draw you into a facility?

What are the things that paintball facilities you play at are missing?

As a player, what complaints do you have about facilities or how they operate? Please do not list facility names, I am not here to try to start a bashing on paintball facilities.

Please list anything relevant to what information I am trying to obtain, but please do not make this a bashing of facilities.
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2012, 01:00 AM #2
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one

tlmiller is for the Gunfight
Ideal facility would be indoor climate controlled to keep it cool so that we don't die when running around.
Good selection from low end to high end of paints at acceptable prices.
Well trained refs that do their job.
Multiple fields of various designs. At least 1 airball, 1 hyberball, 1 concept, 1 close quarters field, and 1 large field that can house big games.
Sufficinet fill stations so you don't have long lines waiting to fill.
On site pro shop so when you remember you wanted to get "that" upgrade you can go buy it.

2014 Vapor FST

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:36 PM #3
egokila86

egokila86 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
egokila86 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
egokila86 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I agree i hate having to wait forever to fill. A good pro shop is always a plus the refs can be a huge hassle so thats good also. Indoor is cool but that would be one hella big building man. I think having the tournament air fields inside would be cool and leave the rec ball fields outside cause they dont run even if they need to cause the fields are so big normally.
egokila86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:43 PM #4
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one

tlmiller is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by egokila86 View Post
I agree i hate having to wait forever to fill. A good pro shop is always a plus the refs can be a huge hassle so thats good also. Indoor is cool but that would be one hella big building man. I think having the tournament air fields inside would be cool and leave the rec ball fields outside cause they dont run even if they need to cause the fields are so big normally.
True, but he specifically said that money is no object in this scenario. And in a money no object scenario, having everything indoors will make for more pleasant playing conditions.

2014 Vapor FST

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:46 PM #5
zoo520
dust black

zoo520 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zoo520 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmiller View Post
Ideal facility would be indoor climate controlled to keep it cool so that we don't die when running around.

Multiple fields of various designs. At least 1 airball, 1 hyberball, 1 concept, 1 close quarters field, and 1 large field that can house big games.
Sufficinet fill stations so you don't have long lines waiting to fill.
Indoors or multiple fields, cant have both
Old 05-06-2012, 11:48 PM #6
zoo520
dust black

zoo520 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zoo520 plays in the APPA D4 division
Oops. Actually, just read the "money is no object" part... so ya, a massive warehouse full of em would be heavenly
Old 05-08-2012, 02:15 PM #7
Yoro Saru

location......centrally located so a lot of people can go and play from all over the valley......have both indoor and outdoor fields.....food vendors.......programs to help new players learn the game and see what style will be better for them.
hold events that people from all skill levels would like to join in.
Yoro Saru is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups