Community Focus

Old 03-10-2012, 04:09 PM #1
homerj
The Nicest of The Damned

homerj is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
homerj owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
programming wrath t-board...

ok, i'm trying to reset a wrath i just go with a t-board to it's default settings but going by the directions on scenario dreams' website isn't working. if i turn the gun on while holding down the top button the led blinks once, then twice, then three times. i release after it's blinked three times which should reset it to defaults. after that, however, the led turns solid green & i'm unable to turn the gun off. the gun won't fire either. i should be able to click the power button once to leave the settings menu & then turn it off like normal but it's not working. if i continue holding the top button the led turns green & it's in eye allignment mode. after that i can turn the gun off but when i turn it back on the led is blinking red & it will fire with nothing in the breach. if i put my finger in the breach the led stops blinking so it's detecting my finger & the eyes are working but i'm just unable to turn them on. if i push the top button which should normally turn the eyes on the led will flash once, the gun will shoot once by itself, the led will turn solid red & the gun won't shoot or turn off. any ideas as to what i'm doing wrong?

OLD FEEDBACK 71+/0-

XBOX LIVE - homer39042

Last edited by homerj : 03-11-2012 at 10:06 AM.
homerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement