Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Nicky T plays in the APPA D5 division
Nicky T has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Wow, sorry to hear that you weren't willing to work things out with your marker, but if you've already sold it and made your decision then best of luck to you.

For the record if it was a tolerance issue with the body, we would have just replaced the entire marker no questions asked.

Nicky T

If you have an Iphone, Ipad or Itouch then you need to treat yourself to an awesome app called Field Designer. You can purchase it directly through the iTunes App Store by following this link: Buy Field Designer NOW! or on the Android store HERE!

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-10-2012, 11:53 AM #44
MSpeedFreak03
beans, bullets, bandages

MSpeedFreak03 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MSpeedFreak03 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i work 55hr a week so when i go paintball i just need my gear to work, i dont have the time to keep screwing with it, i gave it a shot but after a month of trying to fix my etha just to find out its in the marker body and PE sent me a bolt assembly that wont be here until thursday (my only day off is wensday this week thats when i go paintball) if i waited any longer then thats another week or 2 with a non working marker, and with my bad experiance with my etek3 am i hate to say it but i need more reliable markers, i do like PE products but they hate me lol

[OLD MARKERS]PE Etha (leak central), PE Etek 3am (triplefeed champion), 2007 PMR, Azodin blitz

PE = CUSTOMER SERVICE (GOOD THEY NEED IT)!!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:52 PM #45
Goshawk
Deep South Baller

Annual Supporting Member
Goshawk owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Goshawk owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSpeedFreak03 View Post
i hate to say it but i need more reliable markers, i do like PE products but they hate me lol
I understand you are upset, and I understand you have had bad experiences with PE. But, your issue with the Etha does not sound like a reliability issue. It sounds like a manufacturing issue. Which by the way, they are trying to work with you to fix. No matter the brand and no matter the marker, there are occasionally going to be lemons. It happens. I have a friend that had a terrible experience with a brand new Honda Pilot. I would put Honda out there as one of the most reliable car manufacturers on the planet. Honda worked on his Pilot several times and eventually ended up buying it back from him for the price he paid for it. Which he used to buy another Honda. This is the same thing Eclipse is trying to do with you. To me, that is the reason to buy an Eclipse marker. Much like Honda did with my friend, Eclipse is trying to make the situation right. How are you going to sell the marker anyway? Are you just going to pass your problems to another person? You are going to lose money, when if you were patient the problem would be made right. I have an Etha with about 10 cases through it. I have not had any issues. Eclipse guns are reliable! I have had 4 Eclipse guns and can vouch for that fact. I have an ETEK with probably 70 to 80 cases through it. My only issue the whole time is worn detents. That's pretty reliable.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:01 PM #46
Chuwbi
1 L()V3 P8n7|34ll

Chuwbi plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky T View Post
Wow, sorry to hear that you weren't willing to work things out with your marker, but if you've already sold it and made your decision then best of luck to you.

For the record if it was a tolerance issue with the body, we would have just replaced the entire marker no questions asked.

Nicky T
i had the same issue and jack wood The owner of Planet Eclipse hooked me up with 20X2 orings for my etha and he shipped them free. Now my etha is shooting ropes all day, i understand your frustration with the marker, because i went through the same issue as well.

The owner of the company just solved my problem, how better can PE customer service get when you can actually pm the man in charge of the company and he responds back? You cant blame the company for what happened, they developed a new product that for the price and performance is far superior than everything else in the market in its price range. A few of them tend to have issues that happens in many other types of markets like the car industry, motorcycles, road bikes, etc. What is important is that you have to understand that its a new product and new products tend to have some issues sometimes and PE understands it as well. What is important here is that the company backup the customer, and pe backed you up 100% but if you decided not to take the company's solution to your problem its on you. They offered me a soltion to my etha problems and i took it, now im shooting ropes all day. If your gun is not working and its under warranty im 100% sure they will fix your problems, ive had a lot of PE guns and ive dealt with PE ustomer service for years and i can say that they are 100% commited. Keep up the great work PE. you can take the horse to drink water but you cant make him drink the water, its up to him.

Last edited by Chuwbi : 04-10-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:54 PM #47
DriverJ
Death is Coming...

Annual Supporting Member
DriverJ is BST Legit
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DriverJ owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
DriverJ supports Team VICIOUS
FYI I don't believe Jack is the owner, just the lead engineer. I believe Ledz and Julian are the owners.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:27 PM #48
Uziel Gal
It's not a Geo2, honest..

Uziel Gal donated to help Peyton Trent
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Uziel Gal owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Uziel Gal supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverJ View Post
FYI I don't believe Jack is the owner, just the lead engineer. I believe Ledz and Julian are the owners.
^^^
Old 04-10-2012, 06:20 PM #49
Chuwbi
1 L()V3 P8n7|34ll

Chuwbi plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverJ View Post
i might have been wrong on that, but the point is that PE is a good company with great customer service.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:48 PM #50
calvman
Clickety screeeee

Annual Supporting Member
calvman is a Mega Moderator
calvman is a Supporting Member
calvman is BST Legit
calvman is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuwbi View Post
i might have been wrong on that, but the point is that PE is a good company with great customer service.
On that I think we can all agree on.

"Always buy the biggest bottle."

ASM|macroline guy|BPP|DAB Photo|Inception|Powered by EXALT
Old 04-10-2012, 09:15 PM #51
MSpeedFreak03
beans, bullets, bandages

MSpeedFreak03 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MSpeedFreak03 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I said thanks to them for there help in trying to fix the issue I just don't have the time to deal with a marker that dosent work right in the first place... and for the price the etha is decent but there are marker that are better for the price I know I have 2 of them now

[OLD MARKERS]PE Etha (leak central), PE Etek 3am (triplefeed champion), 2007 PMR, Azodin blitz

PE = CUSTOMER SERVICE (GOOD THEY NEED IT)!!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:51 PM #52
xdavekillyoux
Silent Killer

I think that you jumped the gun. Your signature is immature( to say the least). Yes you work 55 hrs in a week but judging on how you conduct yourself, your job must not be in customer relations or similar. Planet eclipse was generously working along side you to resolve your issue, you just did not want to wait another week. Yes you wanted to play and yes you were antsy; it is still better to work with the company and resolve your issue rather than hop on here and complain. Good luck with your axe and mini.

Dave

My feedback 19+/0
Old 04-11-2012, 02:32 AM #53
Jack Wood

Annual Supporting Member
Jack Wood is a founding member
Jack Wood works for a Paintball manufacturer
Jack Wood owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
MSpeedFreak03,
Sorry we couldn't get you straightened out. All I can do is apologize for that.
Everyone else, no need to jump on his back. He said thanks, but no thanks, and that's his prerogative as a consumer.
Jack

Mods, I think this tread can be closed.
Closed Thread