Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-07-2012, 06:36 PM #1
WillIbe

When I set the Dips to all ON (psp pre-set 15bps) it will not shoot 15bps unless I turn the eyes off. the eyes are fine (they work in all modes), and my custom mode (20bps-2 shot) works great, so I don't know what the deal is with the psp.

Anybody else had this issue or is there a known fix? I don't think theres a way to change Max rof or eye usage in this mode

-will

Here's te manual im using:

http://www.kilaproducts.com/articles...-Freestyle.pdf
"Originally posted by PBMT: Oh, and btw, you worrying about grammar on internet forums is like watching a special olympics race judge yelling at a contestant for going outside of his lines on the track...no one cares and you look like an idiot doing so."
WillIbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-07-2012, 10:09 PM #2
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
check the Max ROF and set it to where you want it. you have the eye on ROF and eye off ROF. just make sure that you go over all the settings.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:39 PM #3
krupasjeans
happy day

What's it doing? Shooting less than 15 or more?

You could also set the rof and the eye usage in the other registers (7 and 5) and then use the first register (only 4 on) to select the PSP fire mode. That's the other way of getting PSP mode.

But I don't know why that other default PSP mode isn't working for you.

If you'd really like to have that work, I'm sure you could contact Kila Products and they could swap with another or reflash it again. They do have a free lifetime software upgrade policy.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:05 PM #4
WillIbe

In the default PSP (all 'on') it shoots like 8/9 according to the chrono.

I think I'll reach out to them about it; I believe all other settings are correct

And thanks to both for the input
"Originally posted by PBMT: Oh, and btw, you worrying about grammar on internet forums is like watching a special olympics race judge yelling at a contestant for going outside of his lines on the track...no one cares and you look like an idiot doing so."
WillIbe is offline   Reply With Quote