Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-24-2012, 12:06 PM #22
serv-on

My first pump was a used 2011 azodin pump. Loved it!!!
serv-on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-26-2012, 12:45 AM #23
hzuiel

So far what i've seen of azodin is an earnest desire to improve. The blitz evo addresses two of the major issues i had with blitz, the trigger and on off asa. Now if they could just package a cheap clamping feedneck with it we'd be in business. Since i got my blitz they improved the regulator seat design and sent me that part to try for free, which improved the gun's consistency. My solenoid wires snapped after minimal use and azodin sent me a new one, no questions asked, no warranty card, and apologized because they were trying a new manufacturer that was using cheaper wires. The gun is simple as hell to disassemble and maintain.

Thus far I got a different barrel, cp feedneck, cp trigger, and hush bolt, and i'm considering the feather striker system as well, though the blitz is soon to be my backup marker, i'm buying a used geo2. I don't expect much out of a stock barrel on a cheaper marker anyway, but if azodin could just do a clamping feedneck on the blitz evo or zenith. I'm not sure if the zenith has a ball bearing trigger or not, but if not that needs to be addressed on all azodin eletro markers. The regular trigger had ridiculous side to side play. Not that a cp trigger is expensive, but that edge would tip the scales to azodin when someone is considering a 300+ dollar marker, if they could get a zenith with a clamping feedneck, on off asa, and ball bearing trigger for 250.

As far as kick goes, people are freaking retarded. I can tell most paintballers have never shot real guns. A .22 has more several times kick than the worst .68 caliber paintball gun. Man up and hold onto your gun.
hzuiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:14 PM #24
junits15

my friend had a kaos, the steel braided line exploded on his first time using it. He put macro on it and it's been good ever since.
junits15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:41 PM #25
duddyflash
Pretty cool

duddyflash is a Moderator
duddyflash posts videos on PbNation
The field I work at has a decent sized Azodin following and I don't really see many problems with them.

'mon.. let me just borrow that soul for a lil bit...
duddyflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:51 PM #26
jellyghost

jellyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:15 PM #27
calco24
Young Gun

calco24 is playing at Living Legends VII
calco24 posts videos on PbNation
calco24 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
They seem like good guns.. I've seen some kids at my local field with them and they seem to be doing well with them.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:49 PM #28
bermbuster

bermbuster owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bermbuster supports DLX Technology
For the money the Azodin was a no brainer for me. I bought 2 KAOS guns.
We initially played indoors and the FPS was 240. We had good luck the first few outings. I tried to quiet them w a Hush Bolt (BIG MISTAKE) What happened the bolt has o rings which caused more drag (better sealing). With this the guns started short cycling. Needless to say I was pissed. I didnt figure all this out until later in the year. My son wanted a better gun and I bought him a Proto. Now that he was playing and having fun I had time to tinker w the Kaos. I called Azodin and I got the best help you can imagine. Turns out the stock springs are on the weak side and they lose tension. Me and my son shoot paint. We basically wore out the stock springs. I upgraded to the madmann springs and I never looked back. The Kaos is now my loaner guns for our friends. They are reliable break no paint. They hold velocity.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:11 AM #29
hzuiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermbuster View Post
For the money the Azodin was a no brainer for me. I bought 2 KAOS guns.
We initially played indoors and the FPS was 240. We had good luck the first few outings. I tried to quiet them w a Hush Bolt (BIG MISTAKE) What happened the bolt has o rings which caused more drag (better sealing). With this the guns started short cycling. Needless to say I was pissed. I didnt figure all this out until later in the year. My son wanted a better gun and I bought him a Proto. Now that he was playing and having fun I had time to tinker w the Kaos. I called Azodin and I got the best help you can imagine. Turns out the stock springs are on the weak side and they lose tension. Me and my son shoot paint. We basically wore out the stock springs. I upgraded to the madmann springs and I never looked back. The Kaos is now my loaner guns for our friends. They are reliable break no paint. They hold velocity.
I got a friend to set up my hush bolt for the azodin blitz and he found none of the packaged o-rings were the right size, so he used some other ones he had until he got the right fit and my hush bolt works perfect. Others have said the hush bolt was worthless for their blitz, and i think this is why. The spring thing was probably involved too, but the hush bolt is only supposed to stick just slightly.
hzuiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:05 AM #30
Bosch
BST lurker

Bosch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bosch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
had a KP and a Zenith thought they were both really nice...the only gripe I have is the trigger grip is a little large, but other than that they shoot nice.
Bosch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:06 PM #31
firl21
Atlanta Overdose

firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Im getting a blitz evo because I want a limited edition gun. Granted its not replacing my Reflex. or whatever gun I chose to get next (etek4,alien invasion)
it will always be a good electro to loan out. Unless I fall in love with it, its going to be relegated to practice, recplay.
I want azodin to become a big name one day. I have there pump and I love it.
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:55 PM #32
retread
iostream

retread owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
retread supports Team VICIOUS
retread supports Team VICIOUS
retread has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I took a group out with the Azodin guys for an event at s.c. Village Saturday and they brought ten guns and masks to lend out to anyone that wanted to play with them. People seemed to have a great time with them. I like that they are standards based versus the spyders which have proprietary parts. What's interesting is that both kingman and azodin are local California companies so I want to support them. I like the pump gun and I'll pick one up! I also picked up a spyder hammer which is inexpensive but fun as well. I also have some high end guns and tons of autocockers but if it works and your having fun then that's all that matters for most folks.
retread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:26 PM #33
16zmorga
pumps player

just picked up an azodin blitz, really nice gun, but had leaking problems. I'm sure I just need to replace the orings and be fine. my brother has one and shoots very nice. has NO kick, feels good in hands, and has the easiest b to use ever. also the stock trigger is nice, but does have a lot of side to side play, probably going to get a cp one. it is a little loud tho, but that was expected. over all a good little shooter
16zmorga is offline   Reply With Quote