PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-06-2012, 03:17 PM #1
Alimaxor

Talking Thursday 3-8-2012 Players - Insane Deal -

Hey Guys,

My names DeZi, and I'm familiar with paintballing. I've been going to Paintball explosion for over a year and love it! I bought tickets from GroupOn last October, and I recently checked that I have 6 left over tickets I haven't used.

Here's the details from the GroupOn website itself.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/paintball-explosion-1

Any of you who don't use Groupon,

"Unlike plants—which convert carbon dioxide into oxygen that is freely distributed to one's enemies—paintball guns convert carbon dioxide into sweet, colorful vengeance. Seek decompression with today's Groupon: for $30, you get a paintball package for two at Paintball Explosion, located off I-90 on the grounds of the former Santa's Village amusement park (a $91 total value).

The package includes the following:
Two all-day admissions (a $36 value)
Two sets of goggles & two rental markers (a $30 value)
500 paintballs (a $25 value)
This Groupon is valid during open-play sessions on Thursday from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Gates open at 8 a.m. and close at 6 p.m.; check the website for more schedule details."

I won't be able to go this Thursday because of classes, and it's the last day it will be valid. This is a killer deal to anyone who was planning to go, email me for details. I checked the barcodes this morning, and their all valid. I live in Hoffman Estates, willing to meet up to sell and I'll call PB explosion to confirm validity.

Each printout is for two people. Each for $30 bucks, all 3 prints for $85.

Last edited by Alimaxor : 03-06-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Alimaxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement