So I recently ordered the Seed Kit for my rotor because I changed the arm from a V3 red shark fin, to the Virtue Soft Arm, and I HATED IT. My rotor was CONSTANTLY jamming and driving me nuts. I read that the seed kit along with the Virtue arm was the way to go, so I ordered it. The instructions stated that this install should take no longer than 10 minutes, which is GARBAGE!
Everything was going smooth until I tried to get the motor into place. The motor was too long to fit into it's designated position. I tried to file down the plastic of the base plate, where the motor gear meets the main gear, with a hand file... don't do this. It'll take you forever. I ended up pulling out the Dremel to cut out some of the plastic of the base plate. After about 30 minutes of hand filing, and 5 with the dremel, the motor finally fit.
Since I got it to fit, the kit works very well
but I hate that it took modification for it to fit, and their support is TERRIBLE!
If you have a dremel, $70, and about 45 minutes of spare time, I'd give it a try.