orionz06
Turtle Wrangler

Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
orionz06 is an NCPA player
orionz06 is Immortal
orionz06 supports DLX Technology
You have a transformation blog or anything anywhere?
Penn State Paintball, Alumni #38
☆☆☆ The Departed© #38 ☆☆☆
Erie Fusion (original) #38

"Should you covet what you cannot afford. Maketh more money."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2012, 10:08 AM #422
nightcrewcaptain

I posted in the ST:F thread a while back some before and afters, but that's probably a good 6 months old though.

JewFro and I were throwing around the idea of putting a thread together regarding something like that, since a lot of people come on this forum in similar positions and JewFro and myself would be two examples of what's possible.

But then we get discouraged by the stories we just shared about it being so much effort and learning about training and nutrition that it's rarely appreciated and is generally a waste.

But hey, that's not a good reason to not do something like that. I know JewFro is cutting right now, and for the last 2 months I've been locked into renovating the house I'm moving into, so I've only been at the gym about once a week and not able to make as much gains as I'd like.

I'm thinking by this summer both him and I would be ready to post up a mini blog on here with pics and advice for all the fatbodies to get inspired by, lol
Old 05-04-2012, 10:09 AM #423
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler

Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is Immortal
A closed sticky would not be bad, leave debate out of it, just documentation of what happens when people take good advice.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:17 AM #424
nightcrewcaptain

This is possible. I'd still like to leave it open to questions though, because people are going to have a ****load, and even if you're asking the right questions, there's more than can be covered in a couple posts you know.

I'm a pit of a perfectionist. I didn't want to just not be fat, I want to take it as far as I can, eventually I want to get on a stage, just to push myself to that level. So it's real hard to have an end to it you know. It's always a work in progress

Edit: preview

Fat

skinnyish

trying to add some muskells

Last edited by nightcrewcaptain : 05-04-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:35 AM #425
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Great job, dude!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:39 AM #426
Barber
Moose Krew.

Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
Impressive, man. My manager has gone from 300+ down to about 200, but now he's more skinny-fat than anything. He's still working hard and losing weight though.

I went from about 260-270 down to 180, at my smallest. Now I'm back to 245 and look nothing like I did before.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:39 AM #427
nightcrewcaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
Great job, dude!
From Lurker??? My life is complete

Edit: To Barber^

Yeah, that's what I mean by being a perfectionist. I lost all the weight, but I for damn sure didn't like being skinny fat and weak. The last 10-15lbs and cleaning up for aesthetics purposes is by far the hardest thing I've ever done.

Last edited by nightcrewcaptain : 05-04-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:03 AM #428
Barber
Moose Krew.

Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
I mean, I still have a fair amount of fat on me, but now I can tell that once I cut that off I'll actually look good, not like a rib cage with pencils sticking out of the bottom.

I would love to, eventually, be in the 260-270 range with a much lower bf% than I have now. I'd say, guessing, that I'm 18-20% right now. If I could get to a leaner 260 I think I'd look great.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:23 AM #429
CobraXX
Klasic

Biggest you're going to get is around 240 at a reasonably low bf% natty. (~11%)
"Basically just take control of your life man and transcend your environment. Realize there is no need to be bored when there is nearly an infinite amount of mysteries yet to be discovered in our universe. Even closer to infinite is the things you have yet to learn in life, that you could be learning everyday. Don't take any second of your life for granted man."
Old 05-04-2012, 12:32 PM #430
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Mariners suck.

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:59 PM #431
nightcrewcaptain

Jackass likes the diamondbacks too. Smh
Old 05-04-2012, 01:08 PM #432
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity

Must be a Randy Johnson fan.

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:31 PM #433
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrewcaptain View Post
I posted in the ST:F thread a while back some before and afters, but that's probably a good 6 months old though.

JewFro and I were throwing around the idea of putting a thread together regarding something like that, since a lot of people come on this forum in similar positions and JewFro and myself would be two examples of what's possible.

But then we get discouraged by the stories we just shared about it being so much effort and learning about training and nutrition that it's rarely appreciated and is generally a waste.

But hey, that's not a good reason to not do something like that. I know JewFro is cutting right now, and for the last 2 months I've been locked into renovating the house I'm moving into, so I've only been at the gym about once a week and not able to make as much gains as I'd like.

I'm thinking by this summer both him and I would be ready to post up a mini blog on here with pics and advice for all the fatbodies to get inspired by, lol
havent forgot about this, managed to get some more fat pics, actually posted an album on the facebook with some pics i dont think some of you have seen before

the basic info + a few reliable link sources will be a good start. i am with you on getting our pics on the thread for motivation. After seeing both of our progress i dont know how someone could not be motivated. it can be done, and we are living proof.

i think squirrels should definitely be in on this for motivation as well. i know he used to be fat as a kid, and had some kind of disease he had to beat too, OH and not to mention he happened to place recently in an amateur bb show. that right there shows a lot and would only broaden the people we could reach

now that i think about it, i guarantee all the main posters here could contribute something to the thread
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 05-04-2012, 01:33 PM #434
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler

Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is Immortal
Perhaps a before and after post thread that is locked, only certain posters allowed, must have good before and after pics. Leave it so that the posters can edit it to add pics. Make it meaningful intervals in time too. Not me at 350 and fat and then me at 225 and at my first show.

Old 05-04-2012, 01:37 PM #435
FHS JewFro
black AND white

i actually like that idea. i know four people that already fit

three of them are in my previous post

i think pelts pics should be in there too, to show the opposite side of the spectrum, really skinny to jacked outta his mind
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
Old 05-04-2012, 01:57 PM #436
Lurker27
Engineering the Future

Annual Supporting Member
Lurker27 is a Supporting Member
Lurker27 posts videos on PbNation
Lurker27 has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
get progress pics all together, set montage to movie, include clips of our best lifts

set to music

boom new youtube vid, STF revolution 2012
Old 05-04-2012, 02:06 PM #437
nightcrewcaptain

I like where this is going. Everybody makes gains, and everybody started either skinny or fat, or in some cases both, lol.

Some kind of regulated before and after thread, with main posters able to continually update would be nice.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:09 PM #438
orionz06
Turtle Wrangler

Annual Supporting Member
orionz06 is Immortal
Everyone, or those with legit input, gets 2-3 sequential posts reserved and the thread is locked. Create a separate discussion thread linked in the progress thread OP. List the contact info for whoever controls the progress thread for how to be added to it.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:19 PM #439
nightcrewcaptain

I like it
Old 05-04-2012, 03:06 PM #440
FHS JewFro
black AND white

now we just need someone who has the time and knowledge to put it together

i have the time, but i'd rather someone who has done stuff like this before do it so it looks really good

Old 05-04-2012, 05:17 PM #441
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Don't eat

Eat

Don't eat

Eat

Don't eat

Eat

Don't eat

Eat

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
Closed Thread