(If you don't read this, don't bother reading the rest...)
1. DO NOT ASK ME WHAT THE LOWEST I WILL GO IS.
The price is clearly posted. If you want to make an offer, that's fine. Lowballing will be ignored.
2. Be mature and coherent please. I am a responsible adult and expect you to act accordingly.
3. I will ship it via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance. If you want different shipping, you'll have to pay extra.
4. I do not ship internationally. Sorry. It's too much of a pain.
5. Post before you PM me. That way I can leave you feedback when the deal goes well. If you don't do this, the answer is always no.
6. Payment via PayPal is preferred. Buyer adds 1.5% to cover half the fees.
7. I'll accept a US Postal Service Money Order, but I will not ship until it clears my bank.
This item is used and sold as-is. There are no refunds once purchased and shipped. If you have questions or want more pictures, ask before purchasing.
The price includes shipping in the continental US via USPS first class mail. If you want faster shipping, insurance, etc., you pay the difference in cost.
CP 48/45 peanut tank - $75
- Has a high pressure MacDev Legionair 2 regulator
- Bottle is flawless
- Hydro is good until May of this year.
I have the original CP reg also, but it needs a burst disc, I believe. If you want that instead of the MD reg, I'll throw it in and take $5 off the price.
- I'd take a Rotor in exchange for this.