SPLATTERZONE Tartget Shoot
TONS of prizes and give aways

More info will be posted soon. Keep checking our websites at
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
WWW.FOXPAINTBALL.COM
Il longest running Young Guns Tournament Series
Xtreme Fantasy Role Playing Games

Last edited by PYROMAN : 07-02-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:31 AM #2
PYROMAN

We will be choosing two new Generals for Training Day VIII this year. Both Scott "SAURKRAUT" Simon from the SEALS and Charlie "OLD DOG" Tittlebach from the RANGERS have both retired from Command after several years of Service. This was an individual decision by both men as they both would like to just get out and shoot a little more instead of Commanding the game.
The Command of both of these players will be missed. However, its time to move on, and with this change will come even more changes on the field this year. SPLATTERZONE will be changing the game format on how this game is run. There will still be eight 1 hour Missions, but in a totally different format. The GAUNTLET will be BIGGER & BETTER, the Missions will be set up as a "Training type of Simulation" for both teams, the points system will change, and we have several new tanks coming out this year too.
If you have ever had the desire to General a Scenario Game, this is the one you want! We will be starting the selection process right after the May event at Fox.
Another "XTREME FANTASY ROLE PLAYING GAME" game at Fox this year!!
WWW.FOXPAINTBALL.COM
Old 07-02-2012, 10:05 PM #3
PYROMAN

As we all know, Charlie "OLD DOG" Tittlebach retired from Commanding the ARMY Rangers last year, and Scott "SAURKRAUT" Simon retired from Commanding the NAVY Seals. Both men put in several years of service to this Annual event, and we truly appreciate their efforts.

Now, on to a new era; We have two players that will be taking Command of these two teams this year. The names of these two seasoned players will not be released until the event date gets closer. However, we will release the newly enlisted XO for the NAVY Seals. This player is also a seasoned Training Day player, and knows what hes doing on the field. The XO for the NAVY Seals at this years TDVIII is Thomas Goings. Seals, welcome your new XO with open arms, and strong hearts.

The new GAUNTLET field for Mission #4 is coming along good, and will be ready by game day.
New game rules/concepts are being put into place each day.
One new addition will be that we will be releasing a little more game info in advance this year to help the players prepare for battle. As always, we wont release much info, but take what you get, and use the info wisely.
We will also be adding lockers on the field at each Base. There will be a limited amount of lockers (Like 10-20 per side), and they will be first come, first serve when you get there. Take a small lock with you on the field, along with spare air tanks and paint, lock it up, and use it when needed. Lockers are decent size, so try to share one with a buddy to help your other team mates out.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:42 PM #4
skullie

Let me know if u need any thing
Old 07-03-2012, 07:12 PM #5
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullie View Post
Let me know if u need any thing
A sack full of Magic Beans would be nice (I said SACK, lol), or, Ill buy you a popcycle if you get that Clone Machine up and running some time soon.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:32 PM #6
Triathlete98

This looks to be outstanding. Been playing a lot at fox and really enjoy the staff and players in the woods ball open games. So how who you determine what side you are on??? If we have a group of players will you put us in a squad together? Oh and ps, www.jkowners.com search for river city off road the contact is named Marcus give him a call for your after market questions, happy jeeping😄. My lift is the rock crawler FYI.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:39 PM #7
G4m30v3r
Gameoverman, Game over!

Agreed with tri, also if you need any help hit us up!
Old 07-10-2012, 09:05 PM #8
PYROMAN

Its really your call as to which team you want to play on. Both Generals this year are VERY experienced players, and im sure once we reveal who they are they will be here recruiting for their teams like crazy.
Training Day events typically bring in between 500-900 players. We try to let the players decide which team to play on, however, we do keep a handful of Sponsored players on hand in case we need to balance teams more evenly. We also use the "Walk On Players" to help balance teams on the day of the event.
Keep in mind that just because one team may have more players than the other doesnt neccessarily mean that team is going to win the game. Experience plays a HUGE part in Scenario Play.
And try to sign up for a game role. Thats the best way to really get involved in the game. Roles are given out on a first come/first serve basis. If you have a group, try to take on one or two roles. Role players may be assigned a specific job during the game that may require them to go in a different direction than another role player.

Here is an updated list of roles for TRAINING DAY VIII:

General- (Filled)
XO- (TBA by Generals)
Demolition Expert- Blow chit up (2 per team)
Engineer Expert- Fix chit that gets blown up (2 per team)
Medic- Fix broken people (5 per team)
Snipers- (10 per team)
Scouts- (2 per team)
(More roles may be added depending on how many pre registered players we have)

We will also be adding "HEAVY GUNNERS" and "FLAME THROWERS" this year. As always, we will have MANY Paintball Tanks and L.A.W. Rocket's out there again this year, and we will be adding some really cool new rules to The GAUNTLET for the Tank Drivers.
More special roles may be added as the game day gets closer. Pre registration will be open very soon. Ill post up as soon as were ready for Pre reg's.

Last edited by PYROMAN : 07-10-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 02:22 PM #9
IllGrillYa
COOP

>>>>REGISTER HERE<<<<

TRAINING DAY VIII- Rangers vs Seals *Chicago

Eight 1 hour Missions
Multiple Paintball Tanks
Totally New Scenario Style Format
Brand New GAUNTLET Field
HUGE Smoke Bombs
HUGE Explosions
Charity Dunk Tank
SPLATTERZONE Tartget Shoot
TONS of prizes and give aways

>>>>REGISTER HERE<<<<

More info will be posted soon. Keep checking our websites at
WWW.FOXPAINTBALL.COM
Old 07-13-2012, 09:09 PM #10
PYROMAN

We will be Debuting the brand new concept field at Fox on Sunday, September 16th.
Thats right, the very first players to EVER PLAY on this field will be those that sign up for TRAINING DAY VIII this year. The first time the doors open will be during the one hour "GAUNTLET" Mission right after lunch.
We figured, why not let all of these HARD CORE Scenario Players have first crack at this new field on the biggest day of the year at Fox, as well as being the BIGGEST HOUR during "The GAUNTLET" Mission at the SPLATTERZONE Training Day VIII Scenario, "Act of Valor".

Be one of the HUNDREDS of players that will be part of this VERY historic event this September at Fox!
Old 08-02-2012, 09:53 PM #11
MZinCamo
PaintcheckPB

MZinCamo plays in the PSP
MZinCamo is playing at Living Legends VI
MZinCamo posts videos on PbNation
MZinCamo is All In
What are LAW rules? Can I bring my own if the pressure is held in steel piping, and what is the chrono for them?

Thanks!

PAINTCHECKPB
PODKA
Old 08-02-2012, 10:25 PM #12
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZinCamo View Post
What are LAW rules? Can I bring my own if the pressure is held in steel piping, and what is the chrono for them?

Thanks!
All L.A.W. Rockets will need to be inspected and stamped prior to game day (Home Made or Purchased). This can be done at the Fox Paintball Field in Millington on Saturdays or Sundays.
We really cant say much more until we actually have the Rocket in hand to inspect it.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:03 PM #13
PYROMAN

OK, so who wants to know who the TWO NEW Generals will be for TRAINING DAY VIII??
We will be hosting a special "MEET N GREET" at Fox Paintball THIS SATURDAY, 8/18/12 at 10:00am sharp to announce the names of both Generals for this years game.
Both Generals will be ON SITE, and will be meeting Face to Face as Generals for the first time.
Its always hard to replace past Commanders at any annual event, HOWEVER, theres not one player that will be disappointed with who we have chosen to Command the ARMY Rangers and NAVY Seals at this years "TDVIII Act of Valor" event.

Be sure to be part of the unveiling this Saturday at Fox Paintball in Millington. Trust me, you wont be disappointed!!

Old 08-19-2012, 06:45 AM #14
PYROMAN

OK, so the BIG Commander unveiling was yesturday right? So, the two NEW generals for this years TRAINING DAY VIII, Act of Valor will be...

ARMY Rangers- A man with MANY years of paintball experience, MANY wins under wis belt including past training Day events while Generalling for the "Other Side", has held high ranks for one of the Midwests best Scenario Teams in the past. The one, the only, Scott "SAUERKRAUT" Simon!

NAVY Seals- This guy also has MANY years of playing experience. He does have several wins under his belt as a General for several games, but never at a SPLATTERZONE Training Day Event, however, he has won one as the XO. Heres one of the CRAZIEST Som Biotches you'll ever play with, a true American Hero, The man with a plan, "CAMO JOE" Joe Bradley!

Yes, thats right, these two guys. They both said they were retired and would NEVER Command the team that they have been true to for so many years. Well, the tide has changed and they have both decided to try something new so they FLIPPED teams this year. As CRAZY as this sounds, these two guys have also been friends for MANY years. Scott will now lead the Rangers, and Joe will be leading the Seals.
Talk about a HUGE turn of events! We love mixing things up at SPLATTERZONE Events, but this is just INSANE! Players will now have to decide, "Do I stay true to the team I have played for for so many years, or do I stick with my past General"?
So players get ready, were under a month away from this game. The all new "GAUNTLET" field will be open and ready to play for the 1st time that day to.
Online pre registration is now open on the Fox and SPLATTERZONE websites, and walk in registration is always accepted.

Get out there and show your support to the Rangers (Scott "SAUERKRAUT" Simon) and the Seals ("CAMO JOE" Joe Bradley) at this yeasr Training Day eevnt on Sunday, Sept 16th at Fox paintball in Millington, Il.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:21 PM #15
PYROMAN

The new TRAINING DAY t shirts are now for sale.
Sizes & Prices;
Medium- $15.00
Large- $15.00
XL- $15.00
XXL- $16.00
XXXL- $17.00

Limited quantity on sizes. We ordered 144 t shirts, so once their gone, their gone!
Were expecting a HUGE turnout this year, and were well over 100+ Pre Reg's. These shirts will not last long, so get yours while they last.
Contact me (PYROMAN) directly by PM, through e mail on our website (WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET) or call (630)559-4149.
T shirt design by ANJIN.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:35 AM #16
PYROMAN

EVENT T SHIRTS are selling FAST!!

If you want a T Shirt, be sure to pre order one now to guarantee sizes. We will have shirts for sale at the field on Sunday while supplies last.
Quantities are very limited, so be sure to get one NOW!!

Cash only on all T Shirt orders.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:14 AM #17
trigger7714
ZEN MASTER

hey are yall going to put up a map that we can download and print or ya going to have enough to hand out this year
Old 09-13-2012, 07:41 AM #18
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger7714 View Post
hey are yall going to put up a map that we can download and print or ya going to have enough to hand out this year
We will most likely post the maps 24 hours in advance, like we typically do. Lat year someone leaked them out early.
We always have enough player maps avaliable, with the exception of one year when a player decided to steal all of them just before game time.
There will be plenty at the field for everyone this year, plus, the HUGE ones Tim from Fox prints and laminates.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:17 AM #19
NR_Predator

I posted a 3XL = Sold on the FB page for Fox, does that count as pre-order or should I do something else to make sure I score one of these awesome looking shirts sir?
Old 09-13-2012, 06:58 PM #20
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by NR_Predator View Post
I posted a 3XL = Sold on the FB page for Fox, does that count as pre-order or should I do something else to make sure I score one of these awesome looking shirts sir?
I need to mark down every shirt sold so we dont run out while leaving orders unfulfilled.
I appreciate the help. just PM me the info for that player;
Name
Team
How many
sizes
Old 09-14-2012, 05:46 AM #21
NR_Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROMAN View Post
I need to mark down every shirt sold so we dont run out while leaving orders unfulfilled.
I appreciate the help. just PM me the info for that player;
Name
Team
How many
sizes
Will do and I will get a hold of Russ with Rising Storm who wanted 2 XXL as well for you.