Old 03-05-2012, 12:53 AM #1
derder Joe
DirtNap.com

derder Joe plays in the PSP
derder Joe posts videos on PbNation
derder Joe is an NCPA player
derder Joe is an NCPA National Champion
A personal Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to Thailand, the people of PALS, and everyone else that made this tournament possible. I cannot begin to express my gratitude enough, and it was an honor to travel here and compete. We are all very thankful and fortunate for this experience. I must say the level of competition, the amount of heart shown by all the teams, and most importantly the respectful sportsmanship here was unmatched. And after attending tons of events, we all agreed this would surely be the most enjoyable and memorable one of our careers.

I also wanted to extend a thank you and great respect to all the teams in d1, but particularly Destroyer, Infernal, STK, Demons, and Datis. You guys were stunning, and taught us more then we expected. And i must thank the bunch of you from these teams that helped us on sunday, and showed us a good time throughout the week. You are truly classy people, and i am endlessly respectful and grateful toward you.

And finally thank you very much to all the vendors, but in particular, I must thank G.I./buypbl for the excellent paint, MacDev for the gun teching and support throughout the event for many of us, and HK army Asia for the generosity and support.

Big thanks to our sponsors, Buypbl.com, Backline media, Were paintball takes us. And a big thanks to our other media friends at social paintball, paintballphotography.com, residentevilchef.com and scarymary! And a personal thanks to UB, and HK and G.I. for continuing support!

This has been the best event and week of my life, and I cannot wait to return again! See you all soon!

Joe Barrett
Shockwave Canada

NVP HK
Planet Eclipse
derder Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2012, 12:14 AM #2
BananaSpliff
YMCMB

Guam Paintball
BananaSpliff is offline   Reply With Quote