PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-20-2013, 12:34 PM #1
gadjr114

has been a member for 10 years
Thumbs up Good job, Blitz

I just wanted to give Blitz, the owner(s), and staff a big thumbs up for putting together one of the best paintball facilities I have ever played at. I moved here from Reno, Nevada about five years ago and have played at fields all over Nevada and California and was really impressed with how well put together your new facility is.

Recball really isn't my thing, but playing on those fields with a few of my first-timer buddies was a lot of fun, and the quality of tournament fields that were setup out there was amazing, especially for the area. I'd like to thank the staff too - they actually seemed like they wanted to be there and enjoyed what they were doing.

I will definitely be back out there many, many more times.

Excellent job!
Advertisement
Old 05-24-2013, 11:40 AM #2
neversummer89

neversummer89 plays in the PSP
neversummer89 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadjr114 View Post
I just wanted to give Blitz, the owner(s), and staff a big thumbs up for putting together one of the best paintball facilities I have ever played at. I moved here from Reno, Nevada about five years ago and have played at fields all over Nevada and California and was really impressed with how well put together your new facility is.

Recball really isn't my thing, but playing on those fields with a few of my first-timer buddies was a lot of fun, and the quality of tournament fields that were setup out there was amazing, especially for the area. I'd like to thank the staff too - they actually seemed like they wanted to be there and enjoyed what they were doing.

I will definitely be back out there many, many more times.

Excellent job!
<3
avdentes fortvna ivvat
neversummer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups