Alright Guys, Sorry for not getting back to anyone on this thread,
The Reball Field Is now Open, You can check out photos here on our Facebook
Pricing During the Weekdays is $35 For ALL DAY PLAY, Stay as long as you want.
We also run a FREE Pro Clinic Every Thursday Night from 7-10. Come on down and work on your fundamentals while receiving free coaching from our Pro/Semi-Pro Players.
Weekend Prices are $45 for about a 4 Hour session.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE INDOOREXTREMESPORTS.COM
EDIT* Some Pictures of our field, keep in mind this is the field SPLIT IN HALF, I will post pictures of the entire field asap.
ere at NYC Paintball we've been here for 7 great years and we would like to thank all of our customers and everyone for being able to make this possible. We now have made a big decision in regards to what we think is going to be better for the people and players on the East Coast. We are converting from Paintball to REBALL!
Whether your a High Tech player or a group of people who are just starting out you will be able to pay a set price, and for that price you will get the following:
- A Time Slot of about 3-5 hours
- Be able to shoot unlimited paint!
- No more getting messy!
- More game play due to faster games since there is no more hassle of cleaning in between games.
For our High Techs, We will be running Specials that will include drill sessions as well as games all day throughout the weekdays.
We do understand our field has never had a high rep for us being a field to come to for high tech players, well this now changes all. Yes we are not a huge indoor field but now that we are switching to reball, we will now present ourselves as a premier indoor TRAINING facility for you high techs out there!
As a Divisional One player myself, Reball allows you to come in during the weekdays, pay a low fee and be able to Practice and shoot unlimited rounds through your gun. The more time you have your gun in your hand and practice the fundamentals of your Game, the better player you will become.
Here at NYC Paintball you will be able to:
- Play at a Official Reball Center, Our Facility will be equipped with only the best, Real Reballs, No cheap imitations
- Run drills such as snap shooting, running and gunning, using your opposite hand.
- Setup Real Half field layouts and practice Breakouts for you and your team!
- Setup real game scenarios on the field and learn and practice what your suppose to do in those cases.
- Run games and test out your skills and new things that you've learned and been practicing!
We have two fields here at NYC Paintball.
- Our Main field is 10,000 Square feet and can be divided into two 5,000 square feet fields.
- One 7,000 Square feet that can also be divided into two 3,500 square feet fields
- We will Have Brand New Turf
- Brand New Bunkers
As previously stated for those of you that dont know, as well as for the people that know already, people often say our field is not that big. Some people think of this as a downside ,but do not realize the advantages of playing on a smaller field.
Our field allows:
- Fast paced games meaning getting you more physically fit for the season.
- Faster reaction, meaning your skills will be greatly advance as far as reaction. Your snap shooting agility becomes quicker, your running and diving become quicker and faster, Communication among your teammates become more important.
These are just a couple of reasons why smaller fields can also improve a players game.
Now To our Renovations,
Please bare with us as we are undergoing renovations. Pricing and all information will be posted on our website as soon as possible and should be happening within the next couple of days.
To stay updated with the latest news, add us on