Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-23-2003, 01:22 PM #1
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Illusion input pressure

I was curious what everybody here that has an illusion, what you guys run your input pressure at? I mean the thing works fine off of 12grams and a stock crossfire or CO2 tank. But at the same time that's with the dwell setting almost all the way in.

I remember the very first time I used my Illusion. Gassed it up and took a shot. It felt like a lot of recoil... a couple more warm ups to and the first shot over the chronograph. Was 365. Had to crank that dwell almost ALL the way in before I could get below 280fps.

I've been lazy and haven't tried any different configuration of input pressures, but I'm probably going to one of these days. But if you have an adjustable tank or regulator on your Illusion, what pressure you guys running it at?

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2003, 08:14 AM #2
Prezents

has been a member for 10 years
Co2 output pressure @ 70* is around 750psi
The speed that your marker is shooting at would depend on what it was tested with.
If they tested it with a hpa system that is pre set at 450psi and is set @ 280fps, and you hook up you hpa system that is high out put (850) yes you will have a hot shooting marker.