Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2012, 09:58 PM #1
Lamron
Metrowest Bulldogs #5

Lamron has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Lamron is attending Decay of Nations VI
WTF was that moments

Not stupid things but weird things, that have happened on(or off) the field.

Like;

Getting hit on top of the head when your behind and halfway down a mini aztec(so head wasn't exposed)

Getting shot at from one side and there is no one there.

Getting shot at it seems like balls are comming through the bunkers.
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2012, 12:07 AM #2
jweav151

One game I was wondering why the entire opposing team came running out of the woods they were hiding in. Then the bear came strolling out of the woods behind them.
jweav151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:47 AM #3
xaphan
I'm That Guy

one time i was playing speed ball mid way in the snake and a paint grenade hit me dead in the face ...i was out.

luxe.. gona get me one of those.
xaphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:30 AM #4
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y plays in the APPA D4 division
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Kinda WTF moment.

Somewhat newbie kid was talking trash and generally annoying all the other players. When everyone gunned for him though, no one could seem to hit him. Your paint just seemed to miss all the time. Kid didn't get hit all day and managed to shoot players all day long.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Dangerous Power Rev-I // Angel Speed 05 FST // Both with extras!
Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"

Last edited by o5pr3y : 03-02-2012 at 06:57 AM.
o5pr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:01 AM #5
ibunkerupwnd
it was all for lolz

ibunkerupwnd supports Team VICIOUS
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ibunkerupwnd has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i was playing a big game and got shot from behind and thought it was this cocky kid and flipped out at him it turns out it was a guy in a ghillie from the other team i looked like a idiot
ibunkerupwnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:00 AM #6
zraven7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweav151 View Post
One game I was wondering why the entire opposing team came running out of the woods they were hiding in. Then the bear came strolling out of the woods behind them.
I'm sitting at my work desk and I can't stop laughing about this.
zraven7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:07 AM #7
GivenRandy

Annual Supporting Member
Was a fill-in player for a three-man team in a tourney. Just as I got to my first bunker, I got hit three times ... from behind. My teammate had barely left the starting position and apparently wasn't a very good aim.
GivenRandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:25 PM #8
Paintman15
Justin

Paintman15 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Paintman15 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Managed to get nailed straightin the face before I'd even taken two steps from across BIG woodsball field. Couldn't figure that one out...
Paintman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:56 PM #9
Nahib_Stilgar

Cockers are fun to mess with. Grab a buddies cocker, flip his bolt and watch as he pulls the trigger! WTF??
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:23 PM #10
jweav151

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaphan View Post
one time i was playing speed ball mid way in the snake and a paint grenade hit me dead in the face ...i was out.
Buddy of mine was hiding in a small building and an opposing player threw a smoke grenade into it. He stayed in as long as he could but ended up calling himself out so he could get some air.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:27 PM #11
spaz22colon
thats ery day

not really a wtf moment but an entire day of wtf's

a bunch of chinese decided they were gonna come play at the park i was reffing at. Well they spoke very little english so that just started everything. But then they couldnt understand the rules which made everything worse. They would not put their barrel socks on, pick paint up off the ground and put it in the rentals and the worst yet was they would once they were shot immediately take their mask off no matter where they were on the field. They couldnt grasp the concept that they had to leave their mask on until they were off the field so needless to say it was a long day
spaz22colon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:22 PM #12
Smit
PAINTBALL

Smit owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Smit has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Game started 5 secondsin and i got shot in the back and saw a kid staring at me with his spyder and i was like WTF !

When Poop hits the fan...

You have to Poop too?
Smit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:52 AM #13
Racso
It R go good w/ Pizza

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Racso owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Racso is Legendary
Tourney: I run up the middle to take out the last corner, as I'm running I get hit in the right cheek (not my face mind you). I turn around and my own teammate is laughing. Turns out I started him and he didn't expect me.
Racso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 01:51 AM #14
xaphan
I'm That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smit View Post
Game started 5 secondsin and i got shot in the back and saw a kid staring at me with his spyder and i was like WTF !

yo dog you from jersey? cuz i did that one... felt bad. i wacked my gun shot the guy infront of me.. lucky me i was a kid, and he didnt feel like beaten my ***.

luxe.. gona get me one of those.
xaphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:19 AM #15
Smit
PAINTBALL

Smit has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
yo dog you from jersey? cuz i did that one... felt bad. i wacked my gun shot the guy infront of me.. lucky me i was a kid, and he didnt feel like beaten my ***.
No man, im from the midwest

When Poop hits the fan...

You have to Poop too?
Smit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 10:05 AM #16
bottlefed05ss
I PLAY FOR KEEPS

bottlefed05ss posts videos on PbNation
bottlefed05ss has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
bottlefed05ss supports DLX Technology
two while at practice one day i was playing on the dorito side while i was tucked behind the bunker and get goggled im like wtf and the guy at home on there team had bounced one off the center 50. also one time after getting shot out i went to walk off the field and get hit in the cheek but the ball didnt break it just rolled up into my mask and got stuck there.

SEXY luxe 1.5 fs/t
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3905733
bottlefed05ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:19 PM #17
kamali15

I was playing and some kids were at the back right shooting at me at the center 30. They weren't angling their guns so it was hitting short, and I wasn't really worried about them just kind of looked at them every now and then to make sure they didn't move up. Well, I looked at them and then it hit me, one of their balls bounced of the ground and got me out. I just kind of stood their stupefied that it happened.
kamali15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:56 PM #18
jweav151

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaphan View Post
That was me! j/k

A few months ago at New Breed (West Milford, NJ) game started I took 1-2-3 steps then bam right in the back of the head by some guy on my team that I'm assuming was holding the gun at his hip instead of actually aiming.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:45 PM #19
awakened

awakened has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
awakened has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was playing woodsball and as I was in a building I see a grenade fly in the doorway spinning vertically so none of the paint was hitting me. I watched it fly in and then out the back door. Another time not exactly weird but it was funny, when a guy on my team tries to throw a grenade at the other team but instead it gets stuck in a tree behind him somehow and showers the deadbox, there weren't very many people out yet but I still just kinda stared and tried to figure out what had just happened.
awakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:07 PM #20
Sh00t2Thrill

Sh00t2Thrill posts videos on PbNation
At a big game I watched a paintball bounce towards em up a hill once, twice, THREE TIMES! before it broke right on my tank. wtf...

Oh Oh also, I watched a guy get bunkered and when he stood up he had an unbroken paintball rolling around inside his goggles.

Last edited by Sh00t2Thrill : 03-14-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Sh00t2Thrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:47 AM #21
DeadeyeDante
Booper of Noses...

DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends V
DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends VI
DeadeyeDante is playing at Living Legends VII
DeadeyeDante supports Team VICIOUS
DeadeyeDante supports Empire
Was playing through a spool field during a scenario game, was hiding behind one turned on its side. I was kneeling down behind it, snap battling this guy a little ways away from me, when I feel a shot on my kneecap, which was well behind the spool. I look down, and there it was, right on my knee, all broken. SOmeone had managed to make the shot through the 2 inch wide hole, never did figure out who it was.

ANother WTF moment. Playing a castle field during a rec ball game. The rule allowed people to go through the windows, if they could to get into the castle. The game starts 3...2..1...GO GO G-, apparently someone stopped the ref before the game began, so we all got back to reset (we had run a short distance). I look over, and some kid had made it ot midfield and somehow superman dived htrough the window, and was pulling himself back out, to head back to the start box. Everyone was like HOLY ****!
E-Flex Army
DeadeyeDante is offline   Reply With Quote