PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-01-2012, 07:44 PM #1
Myrkul
Lord of Bones

Ultimate Scenario Gun: Thompson SMG

New Price! I need This Gone Guys!

This was my first gun, It has been heavily used and heavily modified. The valve was replaced with a brand new one from Tippmann last fall, and it has been used once since then. The powder coating is wearing off in several places, and it has clearly been used heavily, but it is still in great shape other than cosmetic defects. It is currently tuned to shoot very fast, I'm not sure of the exact cycling speed, but it consistently out shoots cyclone hoppers so my guess in somewhere in excess of 15 bps.

Marker: Tippmann 98 Custom
Condition: 7/10
Color: Black
Upgrades: polished internals, response trigger, larger upgraded hoses for the response trigger, ported feed neck, mad man drive spring, drop forward, cosmetically modified apex ready BT 16in barrel, cosmetically modified stock barrel, obvious cosmetic mods, Most screws have been replaced with stainless steel phillips heads for easier disassembly. Known Problems: none

Asking Price: $140
Very Flexible on Price, make me an offer!

Shipping Options: buyer pays shipping
Trades of interest: SP1/G1
Location of item: Michigan
What is Included: Marker and both barrels.

GUN IS SOLD!
Through a strange twist of events, I have become the administrator for the Vanguard Demon's Facebook page. I do not own a vanguard demon, nor do I know much about them. If you know of anything worth posting or anything that I should be aware of please let me know and I'll post it up immediately.

Last edited by Myrkul : 03-25-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-22-2012, 08:37 PM #2
btl99

U trying to trade for anything?
Old 03-22-2012, 08:57 PM #3
Myrkul
Lord of Bones

Not at the moment, although I wouldn't say no to a smart parts SP1/ GOG G1, provided it was in good shape.
Through a strange twist of events, I have become the administrator for the Vanguard Demon's Facebook page. I do not own a vanguard demon, nor do I know much about them. If you know of anything worth posting or anything that I should be aware of please let me know and I'll post it up immediately.