PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2001, 05:08 PM #22
Magic55
M is for matrix

has been a member for 10 years
i agree with you 110% although the person with more skill will probably or definatly win you also have to think that a two people with the same skill level playing with an angel and the other with a talon most likely the guy with the angel will win. any arguments there sarg. permission to press submit
Old 12-05-2001, 05:12 PM #23
ANGELKILLER
TEAM BLAZE

Yeah thats exactly what im talking about Mr. Magic!! There is a line where equipment overcomes skill Although thin there is one.

Coming soon: An Impulse

Captain: Team Blaze
Old 12-05-2001, 09:12 PM #24
SGT BiGGiE

yes,bringing it into 2 people with the same skill level i do believe to a certain extent some equipment may help,i recently got handed an angel for a day when my rebel went down(thankyou again to smurf here at pbnation)and i did just as good with it as i do with my rebel,well except i shot a lot more and it was rather fun to make a tree drip with paint and make the guy behind it think about how he wants to come out,but even with the same skill level it dont always come down to equipment,if both lets say have angels,or rainmakers,or 2 of the same thing,it comes down to which one is out of the bunker tree or whatnot and has a posted shot on the other for as soon as he comes out and if the shot hits or not,just my opion,and with a rebel i hae tagged many tourny players with angels and cockers by comeing out and haveing the better aim and staying smaller in what i was putting out of the bunker
Old 12-07-2001, 02:17 PM #25
fenris69

man...

i was looking forward to reading an intelligent comparison..oh well.

what are you guys arguing about? did someone piss on your cornflakes? (unless your 16 or younger, whereby you have full right to act juvenile)

and just for the sake of further argument. does anyone remember the vector? rainmaker...vector...hmm. from what ive seen the rainmaker has the ability to meet the performance of the imp, but not stock. course theres a huge price diff. so really, if you feel like tinkering checkout the RMOG and use that extra coin to pimp it out. drill for a vert reg, gut the old one, maybe an aka valve and a decent mount for the mac valve. actually, when you think about it, it might be cheaper to pimp the rainy.
Old 12-08-2001, 10:34 PM #26
Rob Zombie

wow-shutup.

wow- will you B. E. punks shut up, magic 55 is right and you are all wrong, everything he has said has been right, and has made more sense than anything any of you have ever said, and just to clear things up even if the other guns you named are stacked open bolts, they are nothing alike, ( I don't care what you say) even if they are stacked open bolts they operate and fuction tottally different, one is electro one is not ( yes that makes a difference), one is controlled by a solenoid one is not ( yes that has something to do with it) the hammer is realeased and caught differently ( yes this is true), and well I can't stress enough about how just in general ( not even going into other things) the guns work, fuction, and operate tottally different and ( no matter what you say) the spyder, and all the guns you named are nothing alike, and they are definetly not clones of the spyder, and even to just say that they are anything alike just makes you sound like a retart, and you all obviously are retarts, oh and by the way B.E.sucks.
Closed Thread