Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2012, 11:39 AM #106
wo 3
WAR PIG
 
wo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mid. Tn.
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsc1997 View Post
Should be a good event. It looked like everyone is ready.
Yep the that they are!
__________________
TEAM AXIS
Planet Eclipse.com
Ninja Paintball
Middle Tennessee Paintball.com
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
wo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:25 PM #107
joker12187
Axis
 
joker12187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Tennessee, Murfreesboro
joker12187 plays in the PSP
joker12187 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
joker12187 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsc1997 View Post
It is the o-ring. Just need to drop an o-ring in and connect it to the gun and you will be fine. The on/off connector you have for your tank has an 0-ring in it and if you were not aware it had one you would never know that is the problem. Had the same issue with the mini that Curtis has when I first put the on/off on the gun.

I would go to Home Depot or Lowe's in the repair area for sinks and you will find the o-rings and a pack of 10 is less than $2. If you can wait until Saturday and are at the field I can get you one and then you can size it to get some more. I would keep 3 or 4 on hand all the time.
That on/off thats on my blue mini, i degassed it at the end of the day, then bout 2 seconds later, it just blew out. The pin that pushed on the tank, and the thing that kept it in. I found the part that kept it in, but i could t find the pin. So it doesnt work any more. I might be going to help axis this weekend, i can bring it if you wanna look at it
__________________
~ Planet Eclipse ~ Virtue ~ Ninja ~ G.I. Sportz ~

2013 Axis Red MiLP D5 3rd Place Overall
2013 Downfall World Cup D5 7th Place
2014 Axis MiLP D4


WTT Deadlywind 12in Carbon Fibur w/ full freak kit for a .688 Dye CF Boomy Back - PM if interested!

middletennesseepaintball.com
joker12187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:35 AM #108
cjones98
 
 
cjones98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
cjones98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Milp 4/1

Hotels are going fast in Chattanooga since it's Spring Break. Prices are high and only getting higher. Texted Tony and didn't hear anything back yet so I made a reservation through hotwire for Hixson, TN (north side of town) which is only 8 miles from the field. Got a 3 star hotel for $84 ($105 after all taxes and fees). I will get Caleb to where ever we need to be for the team meeting on Saturday evening. Plan on connecting up with Tony and whoever else can make it for dinner Saturday evening. Just wanted to let everyone know about the Hixson area since downtown is very expensive. -Dave
__________________
<Ego 11 1 of 25 limited edition>
< Ego 09 Hukupz 1 of 12 Rare >
AXIS RED
cjones98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:46 AM #109
tsc1997
 
 
tsc1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjones98 View Post
Hotels are going fast in Chattanooga since it's Spring Break. Prices are high and only getting higher. Texted Tony and didn't hear anything back yet so I made a reservation through hotwire for Hixson, TN (north side of town) which is only 8 miles from the field. Got a 3 star hotel for $84 ($105 after all taxes and fees). I will get Caleb to where ever we need to be for the team meeting on Saturday evening. Plan on connecting up with Tony and whoever else can make it for dinner Saturday evening. Just wanted to let everyone know about the Hixson area since downtown is very expensive. -Dave
Thanks for the info we still haven't decided on going up late Saturday or Sunday early.
tsc1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:51 AM #110
tsc1997
 
 
tsc1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker12187 View Post
That on/off thats on my blue mini, i degassed it at the end of the day, then bout 2 seconds later, it just blew out. The pin that pushed on the tank, and the thing that kept it in. I found the part that kept it in, but i could t find the pin. So it doesnt work any more. I might be going to help axis this weekend, i can bring it if you wanna look at it
If you have lost the pin then the on/off will be no good to you any longer. you may either pick up another on/off like it or get the $80 on/off that takes the place of the reg that is on the mini. Don't just screw the new tank in to the reg on the mini as they are know for stripping the tank threads on your HPA tank and then you will have to buy a new tank reg and they are not cheap. Take it from me we have already had to replace one reg on the Guerilla tank prior to putting the on/off on the mini.

Hope you get to make it to the event as I know there is always need for help.
tsc1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:19 AM #111
cjones98
 
 
cjones98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
cjones98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Well, I now have an extra room booked for Chattanooga if anyone wants to use my first one (your card will be required for incidentals ). Long story but I have a free room for four at the Residence Inn in downtown with a King bed and a pull out couch. I need to know something by Thursday to cancel the Residence Inn reservation. I cannot cancel the Hixson Holiday Inn Express reservation so I will be staying there.
__________________
<Ego 11 1 of 25 limited edition>
< Ego 09 Hukupz 1 of 12 Rare >
AXIS RED
cjones98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:02 AM #112
blackpaintball
axis team
 
blackpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: columbia,tn
blackpaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
blackpaintball plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjones98 View Post
Well, I now have an extra room booked for Chattanooga if anyone wants to use my first one (your card will be required for incidentals ). Long story but I have a free room for four at the Residence Inn in downtown with a King bed and a pull out couch. I need to know something by Thursday to cancel the Residence Inn reservation. I cannot cancel the Hixson Holiday Inn Express reservation so I will be staying there.
hey. how much is the room? i dont have a credit card. i have a bank card and cash.
__________________
TEAM AXIS
middletennesseepaintball.com
planeteclipsepaintball.com
blackpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:24 AM #113
cjones98
 
 
cjones98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
cjones98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bill called me just a few minutes after my post so I think he will have a couple of people from the team in that room. If you want to find a room in the Hixson area, I will be in the Holiday Inn Express there. The rates are cheaper there and it's about the same distance from the field as downtown.
__________________
<Ego 11 1 of 25 limited edition>
< Ego 09 Hukupz 1 of 12 Rare >
AXIS RED
cjones98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:07 PM #114
bmaloy32
 
 
bmaloy32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ft. Rucker, AL
bmaloy32 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bmaloy32 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Could someone please PM me and fill me in on all the times and locations of everything going on for the tourney?

Thanks
__________________
UNITED STATES ARMY
bmaloy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:56 PM #115
PBwife01
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
nate if you get on here can you pm me so i can find out about what ur doing this weekend?
PBwife01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:10 PM #116
wo 3
WAR PIG
 
wo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mid. Tn.
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBwife01 View Post
nate if you get on here can you pm me so i can find out about what ur doing this weekend?
He will be going with Dave or me or ya'll just need to see.
__________________
TEAM AXIS
Planet Eclipse.com
Ninja Paintball
Middle Tennessee Paintball.com
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
wo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:19 PM #117
PBwife01
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
i was just trying to figure out so i knw how much room we need in the car and all.
PBwife01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:43 PM #118
wo 3
WAR PIG
 
wo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mid. Tn.
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
looks like that the smoking crack boys will fell the BS of there boys soon so just let them have fun for now. They will need some money to help the poor boys out.
They will be pulled apart from the inside out and it will fall apart just like all the ones in the past lol. Set back and you will see I have seen this to much.
But we will do what we do and to the HATERS love ya.

And for the players of AXIS stay out of there thread look all you have to but no posting. See how long they put up with all the BS they have now.

JUST LET IT GO
See ya'll soon.
__________________
TEAM AXIS
Planet Eclipse.com
Ninja Paintball
Middle Tennessee Paintball.com
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
wo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:46 PM #119
wo 3
WAR PIG
 
wo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mid. Tn.
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBwife01 View Post
i was just trying to figure out so i knw how much room we need in the car and all.
Just need to see who he will be going with.
Call me Wen. and we will get it all worked out.
__________________
TEAM AXIS
Planet Eclipse.com
Ninja Paintball
Middle Tennessee Paintball.com
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
wo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:09 AM #120
tsc1997
 
 
tsc1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Team,

Players, wives, parents I agree with what Bill is saying. Refrain from posting on other Teams threads unless you are congratulating them for a win or a place in a tournament. By posting whatever that maybe true or not it is just causing a lot of friction between teams. All you can do is hope the best for someone that leaves a team and hope they fit in with their new team. Axis/Axis Red have a lot of good players some of which may have not been around as long as the older guys that have left the team but they are still working well together as a Team improving every practivce and event.

The problem I see and have seen is as players you have to take the me out of the equation. When as players the focus is on me and what can I get out of the sport then you lose focus and the Team starts to crumble. Like all sports it is all about Team and successful Teams have worked together and done well. It is understood that at times there are going to be disagreements even on a strong cohesive team but that is when a strong Team steps to the next level and overcomes.

Team keep focusing on your skills and the things you can work on and change. There is no way to change peoples personalities or perceptions of your abilities or success. Keep focused gathering all the skills and strategies to make the Team successful.
tsc1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:35 AM #121
Dedloc
That guy.
 
Dedloc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tennessee
Annual Supporting Member
Dedloc is BST Legit
Dedloc is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Dedloc is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodgoff23 View Post
guys i know I'm really welcome here and I'm not here to talk trash or smack I'm asking nicely to please stay off ian and eriks thread nobody wants any more drama or a moderator to have to step in again. now with that being said good luck to you guys in milp
lol
__________________
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.
PARADOX
Dedloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:03 AM #122
SemperFiUSMC
Check your EGO
 
SemperFiUSMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Smashville, Tennessee
SemperFiUSMC owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SemperFiUSMC plays in the APPA D5 division
SemperFiUSMC has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodgoff23 View Post
guys i know I'm really welcome here and I'm not here to talk trash or smack I'm asking nicely to please stay off ian and eriks thread nobody wants any more drama or a moderator to have to step in again. now with that being said good luck to you guys in milp
We've talked to the team and we're doing our part to stay out. You want the drama to stop but you're over here after you did us wrong as every one of y'all did. So if you're not looking at start drama then do the thing that Bill has always said and ignore the f***s that go and post on your thread. But don't expect to not start anything when you're the one coming in here. You know me d*** well and I'm not gunna let nobody push around this field. You've said what you wanted, now you and the rest of your 'team' get the F*** out.
SemperFiUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:03 AM #123
wo 3
WAR PIG
 
wo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mid. Tn.
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Thanks for a good point

Well ok but are you telling the truth or is this a joke ?
One of the last thing you told me was a well you know.
But I'am on this and we all will work hard to let all this go.

PS I have not for got you and will get your $$ to you asap.
The gear is coming in and will get your sold to some one and let you know when that's done.

Got love the smilies
__________________
TEAM AXIS
Planet Eclipse.com
Ninja Paintball
Middle Tennessee Paintball.com
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
wo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 AM #124
wo 3
WAR PIG
 
wo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mid. Tn.
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFiUSMC View Post
We've talked to the team and we're doing our part to stay out. You want the drama to stop but you're over here after you did us wrong as every one of y'all did. So if you're not looking at start drama then do the thing that Bill has always said and ignore the f***s that go and post on your thread. But don't expect to not start anything when you're the one coming in here. You know me d*** well and I'm not gunna let nobody push around this field. You've said what you wanted, now you and the rest of your 'team' get the F*** out.
That's just what I should have posted.
__________________
TEAM AXIS
Planet Eclipse.com
Ninja Paintball
Middle Tennessee Paintball.com
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
wo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:35 AM #125
jrodgoff23
 
 
jrodgoff23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Spring Hill Tn
jrodgoff23 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
jrodgoff23 plays in the APPA D4 division
pmd
jrodgoff23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:40 AM #126
tsc1997
 
 
tsc1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaloy32 View Post
Could someone please PM me and fill me in on all the times and locations of everything going on for the tourney?

Thanks
Malloy did you get the info you were needing?? we had to leave practice early Sunday so there are a few things I might not be aware of. There is practice at 4:00 on Friday if you can make it.
tsc1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump