Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-19-2012, 12:10 PM #316
tsc1997

Looks like 7 teams paid of 9 signed up in D5 and today is the last day to pay entry fee. Captain's Meeting at 7:45 instead of the normal 7:30. I guess the schedule will be up late tonight or tomorrow. Should be a good event.
tsc1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2012, 11:22 PM #317
wo 3
WAR PIG

wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wo 3 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsc1997 View Post
Looks like 7 teams paid of 9 signed up in D5 and today is the last day to pay entry fee. Captain's Meeting at 7:45 instead of the normal 7:30. I guess the schedule will be up late tonight or tomorrow. Should be a good event.
The way it runs 8 would work.
And still be over by 12 or 12:30.
Middle Tennessee Paintball.com
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
wo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:55 AM #318
tsc1997

Spencer will not be out tonight but I may come by briefly to run the guns over the crono. Spencer will not be getting back from his grandparents until late tonight. What time are we all going to try to get out to the field on Saturday afternoon to look at the set up? Is there anything that we need to take up with us? If so, give me a call and I can come by and pick whatever is needed up before we leave or tonight.

D.J. - What time are you planning on getting to Chattanooga? You can just PM me and hopefully we can meet up prior to supper.

Team,

Make sure your guns are clean and oiled with a new battery in hoppers and guns, we don't need equipment going down costing us points. looks like the same teams from last time that gave you guys a run plus a few more teams, should be a good event again.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:56 AM #319
Pettys

Pettys owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Pettys supports Pev's Paintball
Pettys plays in the APPA D4 division
I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be taking a break from paintball for a wile.
My sister got in a car wreck and broke her nose, jaw, and about 9 deep cuts.
Today they had to wire her jaw wired shut for 4-6 week.
Once this is all settled out and paid for i'll defiantly be back out. And good luck guys at the next Milp and see you soon.
Pettys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:59 PM #320
bmaloy32

bmaloy32 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bmaloy32 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sure do miss everyone at MTP and AXIS. I haven't played since SEPS a few months ago. Really hoping to catch a tourney with AXIS here in the near future. Good luck at MiLP. Bring home a 1st place trophy!!!

Maloy
Old 07-22-2012, 02:42 PM #321
SemperFiUSMC
Check your EGO

SemperFiUSMC owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SemperFiUSMC plays in the APPA D5 division
SemperFiUSMC has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Congrats to Axis for taking first place in the MiLP this month! Great job guys.
SemperFiUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:03 PM #322
joker12187
Axis

joker12187 plays in the PSP
joker12187 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
joker12187 plays in the APPA D4 division
Thats how we do it boys!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!! Second 1st place in a row!......and, Party at jakes house! Haha

2013 Axis Red MiLP D5 3rd Place Overall
2013 Downfall World Cup D5 7th Place
2014 Axis MiLP D4

WTT Deadlywind 12in Carbon Fibur w/ full freak kit for a .688 Dye CF Boomy Back - PM if interested!

middletennesseepaintball.com
joker12187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:02 PM #323
affliction247

Man i just wanna congratulate you guy.. seems like weve been here before lol. Solid group of guys an i really like the so called old guy... great job when it counted most an im sure we will see u next time.. paintball is a sport like no other an it nice to be able to walk the field an hug the cat that just rolled u up.... again congratulations
affliction247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:32 PM #324
wo 3
WAR PIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by affliction247 View Post
Man i just wanna congratulate you guy.. seems like weve been here before lol. Solid group of guys an i really like the so called old guy... great job when it counted most an im sure we will see u next time.. paintball is a sport like no other an it nice to be able to walk the field an hug the cat that just rolled u up.... again congratulations
Congratulations to your team as well, you guys are a strong team. Just keep working hard, you made us play hard. And it's nice to have teams like you guys that we can sit and cut up with off the field and then put it all out on the field and always have a hand out when we are done.
PS This old man is WORE OUT! Whew!
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
Old 07-22-2012, 05:38 PM #325
wo 3
WAR PIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pettys View Post
I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be taking a break from paintball for a wile.
My sister got in a car wreck and broke her nose, jaw, and about 9 deep cuts.
Today they had to wire her jaw wired shut for 4-6 week.
Once this is all settled out and paid for i'll defiantly be back out. And good luck guys at the next Milp and see you soon.
Sorry to hear this, if there is something we can do just let me know. I hope that she will be all right. Just pm no call me asap.
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
Old 07-22-2012, 05:42 PM #326
wo 3
WAR PIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaloy32 View Post
Sure do miss everyone at MTP and AXIS. I haven't played since SEPS a few months ago. Really hoping to catch a tourney with AXIS here in the near future. Good luck at MiLP. Bring home a 1st place trophy!!!

Maloy
Get home we need you. Call me need to hear from you. And we did!!!
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
Old 07-22-2012, 07:21 PM #327
tsc1997

Great job today team. You all played well. Sorry I wasn't myself today and got a little animated one time and I apologize to you all and Spencer and Hope as they took the brunt of my irritation. I am glad it didn't bother guys and mess up your game plan. Again, Sorry.

You guys never got discouraged and started to turn up your games and came from 3rd to 1st what an accomplishment. Very proud of you all and what you have done as a team.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:32 PM #328
tsc1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by affliction247 View Post
You guys are a good team and played hard all day. Really like seeing you guys play. It is good for the younger players like my son to see how you guys play and see the heart for the sport you and your teammates have. As you and Bill have both said it is good to see the respect and relationship between the two teams and then the hard play on the field. Look forward to seeing the team at the end of September, Hope all is well till then.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:42 PM #329
tsc1997

Bill,

Hope Mrs. Janice is doing okay and it was good to see her at the tourney. I hope she had a good time and I know everyone enjoyed having her there supporting you and the team. Thanks for all you have done for all the guys on the team and the time and efforts you have put in to building this team. I know you are proud to see what they have accomplished thus far and enjoy seeing the bond they have as a team on and off the field.

Thanks Sherry, Mallory and Hope for all you do to support the team.

Curtis and Dave Thanks for what you both did as well. The team couldn't have made it without your help.

Let's not waste time let's get to work for the next one.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:45 PM #330
tsc1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaloy32 View Post

Maloy
We miss you man. Hope things are going well for you and family. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks for your service to our country and the safety you and all service members provide for us.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:53 AM #331
wo 3
WAR PIG

Guys thanks for back to back 1st in the MILP. It has been fun to go on the field and get to play with all of you. I have had a good time working with you and now seen you come back in what most teams would just have stop playing and placed as is. But this team got up put out and got to the top! Thank's to Troy, Dave and Curtis for the good job in the pits, and all that you do for the team! And a BIG thank's to Hope for the photos I will get them up asap they are nice.

And thank you guys for the party I did not see that coming at all.
MILP
SCENARIO TEAM
RIDGERUNNERS
Old 07-23-2012, 01:39 PM #332
affliction247

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsc1997 View Post
You guys are a good team and played hard all day. Really like seeing you guys play. It is good for the younger players like my son to see how you guys play and see the heart for the sport you and your teammates have. As you and Bill have both said it is good to see the respect and relationship between the two teams and then the hard play on the field. Look forward to seeing the team at the end of September, Hope all is well till then.
Thank you for the complement ... we play with passion my friend, win some lose some but never be a hater..... win lose or draw, do it with pride an respect for the game we all so deary love
affliction247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:52 PM #333
dajones70

Great job on Sunday! You guys did what you had to do in the finals. I saw a whole new level of play. Pics are up on http://milp.tv. Keep an eye on http://www.paintball-players.org/scores/world/2012.html.
dajones70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:58 PM #334
.Outlaw.
Dustin Powell

.Outlaw. owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
.Outlaw. plays in the APPA D4 division
.Outlaw. is Legendary
.Outlaw. is Boss
Axis, congrats on 1st. I just sent a PM to Bill apologizing for being a no-show on Sunday. Due to circumstances well beyond my control, I was not able to make it to take pictures of y'all nor notify you of my absence. So to the team, I am sorry and it was unprofessional-- however, I would love to make it up to y'all and shoot you next tournament but it's all up to you. Again, congrats on 1st.

Dustin

"Originally posted by dehr: anything i post Chis Hansen is probably recording"

SOFT GOODS SALE
.Outlaw. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:05 AM #335
riptidegirl

riptidegirl supports Cereal Killerz 2
riptidegirl plays in the APPA D5 division
riptidegirl has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
riptidegirl supports Empire
Good job at MiLP! You guys did great!
riptidegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:28 AM #336
tsc1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by riptidegirl View Post
Good job at MiLP! You guys did great!
Thanks, I know the team appreciates your comments. They had a little rough run of it and lost some games but had to pull it back together and get back on track. All the teams stepped up their games from the last event from what I could see and know it will be even more of a battle in September. Got to watch some of your teams games and you all played well and were good sportsman on the field and off. Hope to see you and your team at the next event in September.
ReplyRegional Ups