1. The architect has finished the plans, and we'll start the work next week.
2. We expect XCEL Energy to show up and run the electric out to the clubhouse any day now.
3. We'll be tearing, turning and adding 300yards of topsoil to the one acre of land on the north and west sides of the field. The plans call for the planting of 580 trees and shrubs (23 different species provided by the Colorado Forestry Service for about $1.25 each!). Now this is my style of farming - plant once and watch them grow for 20+ years!
4. The 12' netting will surround an area 210ft x 200ft. Nice and roomy with about one flat acre enclosed. No telephone poles out here, we'll be using a set of steel poles which have been ordered and should arrive in two weeks.
5. As soon as the land is tilled, we need to run a total of 1,620 feet of fence. Mostly split rail horse fence.
Anyway, lots of work to get this thing ready. Please PM me if you want to help or just need more information.
How 'bout 3 hours of tree planting or fence building for a case of paint?
How 'bout we pay your game fee at Blitz next weekend?
Any takers for next week? PM or call Me.