I recently picked up a new spacegun (DAM), and as I work out the bugs on it the spacegun is turning into my primary semi. I still want a pump, but I am looking for less do it all, more pump
I'm not sure on the price but lets start at a number that could buy me a nice high end pump only marker. Say $600
. Let me know if I'm off base, I actually had trouble finding recent reference sales. This one is rock solid on the field, and very consistent over the chrono.
Primary rule: NO part outs.
If I can't sell it as a lot or trade it I'll need it intact to play pump games
Trades: High end pumps. MVP's & CCM's are interesting. I'm not opposed to a well appointed phantom. I loved my old sterling, but one of those would have to come with a lot of goodies (no plastic rails, freak barrel or similar, etc). For the right trade I'd consider adding cash.
Onto the good stuff.
- ULE Body (pump milled)
- Benchmark frame
- Custom trigger (I have no proof, but looks like triggernomics to me)
- Rainman pump kit & milled rail
- Vintage aluminum stock
- AA Armageddon (will output high enough to get the RT working)
- ULE & RT on/offs (RT installed right now)
- AKA drop forward
- Lots of spare parts (lvlX spacers & shims, lvl7 bolts, sears, etc)
- Spare AGD seals
- Spare AA seals and pin
- J&J hard chrome, straight rifled barrel
- Spart Parts AA Barrel
- OTP 2 piece (non insert style) Barrel
- Halo B
In Semi Config:
Parts (plenty of seals for the next decade or so):
Finally...because I know I'm going to get asked anyways, please don't ask about parting something out. Nothing personal, I just prefer to keep my gear running at all times.