Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-06-2017, 01:48 AM #1
Will718

Axe Problem

My axe has an issue with the pressure where it goes to 200 psi then after the first shot goes to 100 and then the next one brings it to 0 and it doesnt recharge no matter how long you wait with it. Does anyone know of this issue and how to fix it?
Will718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-06-2017, 06:50 AM #2
SCthumper

If your tank is full (not empty) try unscrewing it from your marker 1/4-1/2 turn and try again. My one tank does this same thing. Screwing it in too far makes it seal itself.

It doesnt cost anything to try.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:39 PM #3
Will718

I'm a bit confuse on what you're asking because it doesn't even fill unless its all the way in, but i tried doing what you said and no luck.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:10 AM #4
SCthumper

Weird issue. Sorry I was no help. On 2 of my bottles if I screw them all the way in and then flip the lever the gun works fine. If I screw my 3rd bottle in all the way and hit the lever the gun does exactly as yours does. I have to unscrew my bottle 1/2 turn and then it recharges fine. The mfg of my bottle has already sent me a new pin valve to replace the ball style valve it has so we are moving on.

If I were you I would call empire tech and see what ideas they have. I am sure they will have an answer.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:48 AM #5
Will718

So your issue was just based on your tank completely? I sent a message to tech@paintballsolutions.com; and got the same response as you said about turning the tank out a bit. I tried doing that but if it was in any position but all the way the tank would just discount from the gun for me.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:58 AM #6
SCthumper

Yes my issue was tank related. If it was solenoid related you would not fire. It is possible the axe regulator is messed up in some way... Unless you have the tool to take it apart you are kind of stuck taking it to someone to fix.. I would try another tank just in case before you send your marker back or away.

I am no expert but have broken many guns in 30+years of tinkering. This is just my $.02 worth.