Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 07-09-2012, 03:28 PM #1
ForeverZero143
Pump Revolution

ForeverZero143 works for a Paintball manufacturer
ForeverZero143 plays in the APPA D4 division
ZOMBIE ASSAULT! Cousins Paintball New Windsor, NY - 10/13/12 **Real Helicopter**

ALERT the CDC ( Cousins Disease Control) has issued a warning : Zombies have been spotted on the paintball field and must be stopped! Join the ranks and help the CDC administer the cure! We have developed a topical zombie cure drug and filled our paintballs with it! Secure the area, find med kits, food rations, drinking water and purification systems, and rush prototype cures and vaccines to the CDC so this epidemic does not spread!

A limited number of Zombies will be picked the day of the event by Mr. U. Zombies upon elimination will return to respawn where they will be immediately reinserted. Humans upon elimination will be considered infected and insert from the zombie insertion point as part of the zombie outbreak. It is the job of the human fighters to discover cure vials hidden throughout the field to hold off the zombie outbreak and to save their friends from the clutches of being undead.

As the Zombie horde grows in size the humans will be forced back into the heavily fortified CDC headquarters where the ultimate zombie apocalypse fantasy or nightmare will be played out as a small band of survivors will attempt to fend off 360 degrees of undead onslaught. The chances of survival are slim to none as they hold out the only hope for the human race.

The Zombie Horde will be led by none other than Pete "Mr. U" Utschig
The Human Fighters will be lead by the Assassins Paintball team

Produced and Directed by Ralph Torrell

Pre-register by following this link
http://www.shopcousins.com/product-p/zombie101312.htm
Admission will be $35.00 for pre-registered participants and $45.00 for walk ons.

October 13th at Cousins Paintball in New Windsor NY

Details: Real helicopter will be raining paint down from above holding off the zombie horde while two real tanks patrol the field for all remaining undead stragglers. This highly contagious disease may overwhelm their pilots also

LIVE ACTION ROLE PLAYERS WILL BE OPEN SITE TO TAKE THIS GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!!!!

Gates Open: 7:30AM
Game Starts: 9:00AM
Lunch: 12:00AM
Game re-start: 1:00PM
Game End: 4:00PM
Prizes and ceremony 4:30PM

PAINT: $65.00 per case

CAMPING WILL BE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**ALL PERSONS WHO PRE-REGISTERED FOR BIG GAME WILL RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION TO THIS EVENT**

Last edited by ForeverZero143 : 09-24-2012 at 09:29 AM.
ForeverZero143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:51 PM #2
Crows on the Wire
Are those real???

1. We are looking for a game/camping trip this fall. This might be perfect. can you provide further info on camping grounds....thanks....
2. Will crazy tony with the sack in his mouth be there or can I bring the kids?
Old 07-10-2012, 02:40 PM #3
ForeverZero143
Pump Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crows on the Wire View Post
1. We are looking for a game/camping trip this fall. This might be perfect. can you provide further info on camping grounds....thanks....
2. Will crazy tony with the sack in his mouth be there or can I bring the kids?
Im not sure if you are familiar with our NW facility but we will be holding camping on the right hand side of our Long drive-way.

We will allow people to pitch tents/bring in Rv's. We will allow people to set up grill fires as long as there is no fire ban in place.

Portable restrooms will be at the facility. We DO NOT have water or electricity hook ups so RV's should be self sustaining or run on a generator.

As to answer the second part of your question our role players can be a little scary but we are VERY family friendly
Old 07-14-2012, 03:04 PM #4
NDomipolo

NDomipolo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NDomipolo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
NDomipolo supports DLX Technology
Are there going to be any vendors at the game?
Dye C9 Attack Pack
Bring Broken Guns
NDomipolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 05:08 PM #5
ace_austin

I'm all for upping the level of games being played, I would ask though has the legal aspect having the helo engage ground targets been run down?

FAR AIM Sec. 91.15 — Dropping objects.
No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property.

I agree that paintballs when employed in the normal manor are not a hazard. But the employment of them from an aircraft that may be doing 45-50kts ontop of their own 300fps could result in them impacting with more oomph then expected. Another aspect to consider in the trajectory of fire. When playing MOUT games fire directly down a wall ontop of someone is normally prohibited because it runs a much greater risk of knocking off someone’s mask. They simply aren’t meant to stay on being hit/pushed from the top or bottom. I'd also be curious as to the rules governing how close to people on the ground the aircraft will be allowed. Rotor downwash from a helo in a HOGE (Out of Ground Effect) hover can be pretty high and only goes up the bigger the platform gets. As a novelty/hang back and support platform with sheer mass of paint and invincibility I think it could work.

Again I'd love to see more of this and play in games like this one if all the kinks have been worked out.
ace_austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:30 PM #6
NDomipolo

NDomipolo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NDomipolo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
NDomipolo supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_austin View Post
I'm all for upping the level of games being played, I would ask though has the legal aspect having the helo engage ground targets been run down?

No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property.

I agree that paintballs when employed in the normal manor are not a hazard. But the employment of them from an aircraft that may be doing 45-50kts ontop of their own 300fps could result in them impacting with more oomph then expected. Another aspect to consider in the trajectory of fire. When playing MOUT games fire directly down a wall ontop of someone is normally prohibited because it runs a much greater risk of knocking off someone’s mask. They simply aren’t meant to stay on being hit/pushed from the top or bottom. I'd also be curious as to the rules governing how close to people on the ground the aircraft will be allowed. Rotor downwash from a helo in a HOGE (Out of Ground Effect) hover can be pretty high and only goes up the bigger the platform gets. As a novelty/hang back and support platform with sheer mass of paint and invincibility I think it could work.

Again I'd love to see more of this and play in games like this one if all the kinks have been worked out.
Cousins had this worked out for years. Doc has been the gunner in the helicopter and there are clear rules set for everyone and cousins has always been professional about it and they protect the players and the Helicopter.
Players aren't allowed to shoot the plain or even point there guns at the helicopters(i think you get ejected and fined(not 100% sure thought)).

Cousins has had helicopters at the Coram location for years before this game and like there past games cousins will do a great job protecting everyone and running a smooth game no need to even worry about it.
Dye C9 Attack Pack
Bring Broken Guns
NDomipolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:32 PM #7
ForeverZero143
Pump Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_austin View Post

This is all taken into the account. The gun doc is firing from the helicopter is turned down to compensate for the rotor wash. He also does not fire directly straight down on top of people to limit the risk of people of people getting shot into the vents of the goggles.

We have communicated the FAA and local authorities regarding the use of our helicopter at the events and we work within the guidelines they have placed for us (this isnt our first rodeo).

We also have a zero tolerance rule for shooting the helicopter. Any players caught shooting at the helicopter will not only be removed from game but also PROSECUTED to the fullest extend of the law (in case your wondering shooting at an aircraft is a FEDERAL OFFENSE).

Good time will be had by all!
Old 07-16-2012, 12:33 PM #8
ForeverZero143
Pump Revolution

Mr. Britain with a live action update concerning Zombie Assault 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-20-2012, 07:22 PM #9
MyTh_ReMuS
GotKills? Paint Whore

MyTh_ReMuS is BST Trusted
MyTh_ReMuS is playing at Living Legends V
MyTh_ReMuS owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MyTh_ReMuS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sounds like fun
MyTh_ReMuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:53 PM #10
Crows on the Wire
Are those real???

I saw the field today at the race. Looks pretty cool. Will it be the same area for camping at the game?

Last edited by Crows on the Wire : 07-21-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Crows on the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:49 PM #11
Slyd3r.
New York Assassins

Time to get this game on your schedules. I can't wait.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:47 PM #12
JoeMcNugget
USMC

JoeMcNugget plays in the PSP
JoeMcNugget owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
JoeMcNugget plays in the APPA D4 division
JoeMcNugget has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1