INSOMNIAWESOME

Annual Supporting Member
AndyAllen019 is a Moderator
AndyAllen019 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
AndyAllen019 supports our troops
AndyAllen019 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
5-0 loss for Columbus against Colorado. lol

Detroit better be ready to start another streak of sorts against Colorado tomorrow evening. Points are a must.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:03 AM #24
mr.cocalino
Always getting trolled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Burrows View Post
lol @ Oilers

Hemsky 10 mill over 2 years for ****ing 26 goals over the past 3 years? lolol

Honestly, the oilers could very well never even make it to the 2nd round by the time players like Hall, Eberle, etc. push their cap to the point where they cant get the peices they need to compete, especially with eberle having the year he is
Agreed. This has been painful to watch. There is no hope with a GM like that. You simply don't keep an underperformer who can fetch you a first rounder. They need to build a better D and get goaltending. I'm waiting to see who can get Mason from Columbus, I bet that kid gets his **** back together somewhere else.

"Originally posted by Ninja Mouse: When Mr. C does push-ups, he doesnt go up, the Earth goes down..."

"Originally posted by RamapoLax: And girls panties get soaked."
Old 02-25-2012, 03:58 AM #25
weso98
FTB

saw the movie goon, id recommend it.

CanucksBandwagoner
Old 02-25-2012, 07:46 AM #26
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

IplayforRelentless is BST Trusted
IplayforRelentless is a Paintball photographer
IplayforRelentless supports our troops
IplayforRelentless is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
IplayforRelentless is attending Decay of Nations VI
After I saw the trailer for that, I kind of felt bad for Kevin Smith, since he's making a hockey movie as well. Goon is going to stomp all over his nuts.

Sad I missed the Canucks/Devils game, but I did get the updates. Glad we kept it to within a goal.
"Originally posted by -|2ain: Ima kill Dieing to live when he gets back! THEY MADE ME DO A RECTAL EXAM!!!! A ****ING RECTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!"
"Originally posted by tremis: I love the self righteousness of the photographers with the claim that they "created" a photograph. Delusional at all? The law may ignorantly side with the photographer, but the subject has done the vast majority of the work and they dont get any credit/royalties."
I take hipster photos on Instagram - @hobbesthetiger
NJ Devils MN Wild MN Twins Chi Cubs IA Hawkeyes
Old 02-25-2012, 01:34 PM #27
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

*sigh*

I forgot to update my team for this week and Malkin was on the bench today. He's got a goal and an assist right now. -_____-

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:37 PM #28
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
*sigh*

I forgot to update my team for this week and Malkin was on the bench today. He's got a goal and an assist right now. -_____-
Buuuuuuuush leeeeaaaaaague!
"Originally posted by -|2ain: Ima kill Dieing to live when he gets back! THEY MADE ME DO A RECTAL EXAM!!!! A ****ING RECTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!"
"Originally posted by tremis: I love the self righteousness of the photographers with the claim that they "created" a photograph. Delusional at all? The law may ignorantly side with the photographer, but the subject has done the vast majority of the work and they dont get any credit/royalties."
Old 02-25-2012, 01:45 PM #29
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

I am steadily planning my attack for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:48 PM #30
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

I ended up quitting my main Fantasy league. 3 weeks left until the playoffs, this one kid cherry picks from this inactive team. Friend and I are *****ing about it, but I kind of keep silent since I sort of attempted the same type of trade this year, even though I didn't initiate it. Find out that my friend that's *****ing about the trade goes and makes a trade of his own, gets Stamkos and Malkin for Lucic and Marchand. Told them if they want to play like that, then I'm done.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:52 PM #31
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Is that even possible in our league? Like doesn't the other team have to agree to the trade? How did it work if it was inactive?

Old 02-25-2012, 01:57 PM #32
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

Quote:
Is that even possible in our league? Like doesn't the other team have to agree to the trade? How did it work if it was inactive?
We all know each other, so he talked to the kid on Facebook. Kid that runs the inactive team said he's just going to give my friend control of his team so that he can get Nash and Datsyuk, too. I never had a shot at winning the league, since one of my friends is 17-1, but I did have a chance of getting past the first round to play for 2nd. I just wanted to get an honest win against a team that made an unfair trade, but after that 2nd trade went through, I was done. Don't feel like getting smashed in the finals.

Last edited by IplayforRelentless : 02-25-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:59 PM #33
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Some bull****. I woulda been pissed, especially if I had something on the line. Like me and Zell have our bet going right now, and I have every intention of beating his *** throughout the playoffs.

Old 02-25-2012, 02:03 PM #34
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

The big problem is that there's only 5 of us that follow hockey, but 4 of us were actually active with the league. Then what happened is our commissioner got a new job and ended up being super busy with that, so he stopped paying attention. I want us all to throw in money next year to buy the winner an authentic jersey and hopefully that'll help keep interest with the league, plus I want a rule that if you try to make an unfair trade, your trading ability gets frozen until further notice.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:06 PM #35
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IplayforRelentless View Post
authentic jersey

Old 02-25-2012, 02:11 PM #36
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

Quote:
Dude, it'll be from China. Totally legit Another idea tossed around was a Stanley Cup replica you can buy online, since they're somewhat big. Currently right now, we just have a small Cup about the size of a soda can.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:13 PM #37
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Malkin scored another... **** my life

Old 02-25-2012, 02:18 PM #38
IplayforRelentless
Quit changing my avatar!

Quote:
Malkin scored another... <del>****</del> my life
Old 02-25-2012, 02:30 PM #39
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

and...a hat trick

Old 02-25-2012, 03:22 PM #40
lop
RAIDER HATE

has been a member for 10 years
4 points. That was a bad job by you. Malkin has owned Tampa this year. They are terrible.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:30 PM #41
no_caffeine
EOMFD.

no_caffeine is a Paintball photographer
**** yeah Blake Wheeler! **** yeah Jordan Staal!

Zell; Give me Hossa back- not fair.

Last edited by no_caffeine : 02-25-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:16 PM #42
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

I stole Hossa... **** off son

Closed Thread