Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 09:10 PM #505
battlechaser
Seņor Member
 
battlechaser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret15 View Post
oh my neighbor has one like the blue one. super fun little thing to ride around the neighbor hood at least.
I was thinking about it, but that 67 needs way more work than the 83 Shadow, so I went for the Shadow.
__________________
-BATTLEchaser
Feedback - SOC / PBn / IOG / MCB


"If you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste; use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste..." - Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones
battlechaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2012, 11:40 PM #506
g2k556
fustercluck
 
g2k556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KoT
see if geek squad would do it for you for free. free is always better
__________________
`



It's funny because my sig's a ****.
g2k556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:19 AM #507
1NSANITY
Last edited: Today at 6
 
1NSANITY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: pittsburgh, pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpurplehawk View Post
That would work fine, I would go with the usb 3.0 version of it if you have 3.0 ports on the new laptop.

usb 3.0 version
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16812119475
right on, i do have a 3.0 port on the new one so this may be the route i go. thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2k556 View Post
see if geek squad would do it for you for free. free is always better
yeah my goal today after work is to see which places around town can do this for me. there are a couple computer stores im going to ask, and i can try geek squad. although we all know best buy's nonsense with overpricing everything so lord knows how much they might charge lol
1NSANITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:54 AM #508
oldironmudder
 
 
oldironmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arkansas River Valley
Soo...... my desktop that took a **** on me, I could pull the harddrive, hook up one of those adapters to it then hook it to my wife's laptop & get all my info & stuff off it?
__________________
Feed Back

Crossroads Paintball Field - Clarksville, Arkansas 5.5 miles from I40

Arkansas Paintball Exchange <-BST for Arkansas & surrounding states
oldironmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:51 AM #509
mrpurplehawk
Whoops, my gun jammed.
 
mrpurplehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sachse, Texas
Yep, if you have enough extra space on the laptop hdd.
__________________
Steam | Battlelog |
"Crazy" is, I believe, the medical term
When we wanna recover, but we don't wanna learn
mrpurplehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:10 PM #510
ItalianCustom
:dodgy:
 
ItalianCustom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: East Liverpool
ItalianCustom donated to help Peyton Trent
ItalianCustom supports Team VICIOUS
ItalianCustom is for the Gunfight
ItalianCustom has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bought a galaxy 2 tablet last night, liking it so far
ItalianCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:38 PM #511
mrpurplehawk
Whoops, my gun jammed.
 
mrpurplehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sachse, Texas
I was thinking of getting a tablet awhile back but I really don't think I would use it. The screen on my One X is big enough to do what I need to while not home. Although the Transformer Prime + Keyboard dock thing would be nice, but $750 doesn't seem all that worth it imo
__________________
Steam | Battlelog |
"Crazy" is, I believe, the medical term
When we wanna recover, but we don't wanna learn
mrpurplehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:31 PM #512
kif
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Panama City Beach
kif is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
What's up guys? It's been a while.
kif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:37 PM #513
mrpurplehawk
Whoops, my gun jammed.
 
mrpurplehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sachse, Texas
Can't say I know who you are. Its probably because I'm a noob.
__________________
Steam | Battlelog |
"Crazy" is, I believe, the medical term
When we wanna recover, but we don't wanna learn
mrpurplehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:43 PM #514
kif
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Panama City Beach
kif is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I used to be on here all the time back in middle and high school. I just got the random urge to see what was going on around here. Seems a bit quieter than it used to be. What gives?!
kif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:14 PM #515
g2k556
fustercluck
 
g2k556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KoT
holy jumpin' jehoshaphat it's kif!!!

how the heck you been? and what are you up to these days??

yea, it's quite a lot slower then the old days, we got in trouble a lot, kot got taken a way a lot, and people slowly dropped off
__________________
`



It's funny because my sig's a ****.
g2k556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:39 AM #516
kif
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Panama City Beach
kif is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Oh hay! I've been great. I'm just finishing up my Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems and working an internship doing software development. I only have a year left in school. It's crazy how fast it's gone by.

I miss all my old KOT buddies!
kif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:39 AM #517
oldironmudder
 
 
oldironmudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arkansas River Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpurplehawk View Post
Yep, if you have enough extra space on the laptop hdd.
Couldnt I pick thought the desktop hd & get what I want without transfering it all?
__________________
Feed Back

Crossroads Paintball Field - Clarksville, Arkansas 5.5 miles from I40

Arkansas Paintball Exchange <-BST for Arkansas & surrounding states
oldironmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:19 PM #518
mrpurplehawk
Whoops, my gun jammed.
 
mrpurplehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sachse, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldironmudder View Post
Couldnt I pick thought the desktop hd & get what I want without transfering it all?
Yep, I kinda figured you wouldn't copy over the entire OS lol
__________________
Steam | Battlelog |
"Crazy" is, I believe, the medical term
When we wanna recover, but we don't wanna learn
mrpurplehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:26 PM #519
ItalianCustom
:dodgy:
 
ItalianCustom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: East Liverpool
ItalianCustom donated to help Peyton Trent
ItalianCustom supports Team VICIOUS
ItalianCustom is for the Gunfight
ItalianCustom has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
for those of you who dont have me on facebook... or check it often

Copied from my cousin Karen J. Moreno, thought my friends might be able to help

To all my FB Friends. I have a favor to ask of you all. My little brother Adam is graduating on June 9th. Before I ask for the favor I would like to give you a little backround. As most of you know our Mom past away May 6th 2012 from breast cancer. while she was sick her and my brother moved in with our Aunt Tracy Amedio. Our Aunt has been caring for him and making sure he did what he needed to do to get to this point. He will be the first of our Moms kids to graduate. He will have at his graduation our Aunt, Uncle and cousin. I won't even be able to make it which is very hard for me. Now the favor, We are asking for you to send him a card for his big day. That's it. Just a little card to let him know that there are people out there that care. This would mean so much to all of us but mostly to him. My Aunt and Uncle have put everything they have into caring for him as well as their own kids. They won't be able to give him a party or get him a gift like some of his friends may have. So if you could help us out with flooding him with cards we would be so greatful. The address is 3580 Van Horne Lane... Vale NC. 28168. His name is Adam Belkhir. Thank You in advance.
ItalianCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:14 PM #520
g2k556
fustercluck
 
g2k556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KoT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kif View Post
Oh hay! I've been great. I'm just finishing up my Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems and working an internship doing software development. I only have a year left in school. It's crazy how fast it's gone by.

I miss all my old KOT buddies!
sounds pretty awesome, glad schools goin' good for you. what type of software dev and what language are you specializing in?
__________________
`



It's funny because my sig's a ****.
g2k556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:45 AM #521
1NSANITY
Last edited: Today at 6
 
1NSANITY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: pittsburgh, pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpurplehawk View Post
Yep, I kinda figured you wouldn't copy over the entire OS lol
thats good to hear, the places i talked to were all gonna charge over $100 to transfer my stuff. yeah... **** that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianCustom View Post
for those of you who dont have me on facebook... or check it often

Copied from my cousin Karen J. Moreno, thought my friends might be able to help

To all my FB Friends. I have a favor to ask of you all. My little brother Adam is graduating on June 9th. Before I ask for the favor I would like to give you a little backround. As most of you know our Mom past away May 6th 2012 from breast cancer. while she was sick her and my brother moved in with our Aunt Tracy Amedio. Our Aunt has been caring for him and making sure he did what he needed to do to get to this point. He will be the first of our Moms kids to graduate. He will have at his graduation our Aunt, Uncle and cousin. I won't even be able to make it which is very hard for me. Now the favor, We are asking for you to send him a card for his big day. That's it. Just a little card to let him know that there are people out there that care. This would mean so much to all of us but mostly to him. My Aunt and Uncle have put everything they have into caring for him as well as their own kids. They won't be able to give him a party or get him a gift like some of his friends may have. So if you could help us out with flooding him with cards we would be so greatful. The address is 3580 Van Horne Lane... Vale NC. 28168. His name is Adam Belkhir. Thank You in advance.
i like this. how can we make it more personalized? i dont just wanna say hey, im a guy from the internet lol
1NSANITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:57 AM #522
ItalianCustom
:dodgy:
 
ItalianCustom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: East Liverpool
ItalianCustom donated to help Peyton Trent
ItalianCustom supports Team VICIOUS
ItalianCustom is for the Gunfight
ItalianCustom has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Say your a friend of mine.... Just use my real name
ItalianCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:02 AM #523
1NSANITY
Last edited: Today at 6
 
1NSANITY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: pittsburgh, pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianCustom View Post
Say your a friend of mine.... Just use my real name
awesome! also should i avoid anything about the tough times? i was just ognna be like "i know life has been rough for you at times but its awesome to see you have battled through it and succeeded"
1NSANITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:11 PM #524
mrpurplehawk
Whoops, my gun jammed.
 
mrpurplehawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sachse, Texas
Gonna barbecue tonight, I make some pretty mean ribs
__________________
Steam | Battlelog |
"Crazy" is, I believe, the medical term
When we wanna recover, but we don't wanna learn
mrpurplehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:51 PM #525
g2k556
fustercluck
 
g2k556's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: KoT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpurplehawk View Post
Gonna barbecue tonight, I make some pretty mean ribs
samples or shens

(no wimping out, i got bread from mike lol it was pretty tasty too)
__________________
`



It's funny because my sig's a ****.
g2k556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump