Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-10-2014, 01:18 AM #1
munkman70

Spyder Rodeo not shooting

Not at all familiar with the spyder rodeo but picked one up in conjunction with a few other guns.
Problem I am having is ball only shoots like 15-25 feet in a lob pattern. It has a full co2 tank and I adjust the gauge.
Just took it all apart and I am goin to change to O-rings and clean it up. Any thoughts or suggestions on what else to look for or replace?? Thanks guys!
munkman70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-10-2014, 02:28 PM #2
Opteron-O3
Elite Spyder Owner

Opteron-O3 is a Supporting Member
Opteron-O3 posts videos on PbNation
Opteron-O3 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Sounds like either the valve body is in the wrong way or the bolt is in upside down. First check the valve. Make sure the big hole is facing towards the barrel and the smaller hole is facing towards the body of the spyder. Of course check o-rings and make sure to properly oil the marker.
MacrolineGuy.com
Opteron-O3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:09 AM #3
AP Guy

If you can adjust the pressure I'll assume your regulator is ok. Sounds like a flow issue to me. I just had my rodeo apart yesterday getting it ready for a session coming up next weekend...there's only a few parts in these things that come out. Check all your springs and o-rings. When re-installing be careful not to nick your striker o-ring on the trigger sear, I always take the trigger assy off just so to be safe. Once everything is in cycle the gun by hand and see if you can feel any binding anywhere. Hop on google and take a look at an exploded parts diagram if you have any question on the orientation of anything going back into the gun.

Good luck!
AP Guy is offline   Reply With Quote