Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-29-2016, 05:19 PM #1
oldschoolsypder

leaking spyder pilot acs custom

i used to play paintball in highschool and decided to get back into it well both of my spyder pilot acs custom have leaks in them one has a small leak and the leak gets small when you cock it back and the other is leaking from the disconnect right under the barrel and ive already replaced all the orings... i have new spyder oe and performance orings coming hopefully that wil work with getting my guns back and sealed up looking foward to getting back to it
oldschoolsypder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2016, 10:05 PM #2
ferret15
STTB connoisseur

Annual Supporting Member
ferret15 donated to help Peyton Trent
ferret15 supports Ninja Paintball
I'd use a CO2 tank oring for the Spyder VA, vertical adapter (under the barrel), and wipe out the lower tube and put the oring on dry. I've found these seal better this way 9/10 times, the other time a little oil or grease like you should with the black ones.

The hiss or leak out of the barrel could be a couple things. All blow backs 'leak' if your uncocked when air up, and tend to hiss for a couple shots. So if it stops, not to worry. If you fix the other leak and it still hisses out the barrel its probably the cup seal, they dry out or whatever and don't seal anymore.
ferret15 is offline   Reply With Quote