Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-13-2016, 02:42 PM #1
need to play now

Spyder Fenix Upgrades

Wondering what are your favorite (and most successful) Spyder Fenix Upgrades?
Tell me Below
need to play now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-13-2016, 07:12 PM #2
delvryboy

delvryboy supports Ninja Paintball
I would play with it, then trade up when you're ready. With spyder threads, it's really not even worth picking up a barrel. I played with one as my first marker and it served me well until I was ready to invest more $$$.
delvryboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:36 AM #3
ferret15
STTB connoisseur

Annual Supporting Member
ferret15 donated to help Peyton Trent
ferret15 supports Ninja Paintball
I 100%^ agree. The new line of spyders are great and the market is pretty much void of aftermarket parts.

Tech t made a bolt that is a minor improvement. Mostly increases your tank efficiency. If you get it find a chrono and turn down your reg to meet the field limit (280fps ISH). Maybe play with a spring kit, big maybe.

Me personally I don't like the spyder 1 piece so i find an aftermarket barrel to my preference.

So I don't think the reg and bottom line is bad, in fact its so much more acceptable to use as is that any change is mostly for your preference. The reg however isn't the easiest to adjust, or take apart and maintain, but it works. In the past for example BL torps and palmers stabiler have been popular choices because of their CO2 friendliness, or maybe you want a cool matching color combo and take a Custom products barrel/reg/rail adapter/ reg combo which you can get all in the same exact color. For me I'm a little more practicle, on the 08 electra I actually like macro line fitting for quick tear down, and happen to use a BL 360 reg and gear drive. These days i would throw on my AKA sidewinder and 1/4 turn on/off again with marcro line. Easy to use, easy to tune, and easy to maintain is my concern mostly.

There are no grips made, no triggers, no boards specifically made, no feednecks, and while the older aftermarket valves physically fit getting them secure and working correctly in the newer guns I would describe them as not made for the 08+
Old 06-24-2016, 09:23 PM #4
Collie Runner

Collie Runner has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Collie Runner supports Ninja Paintball
With today's newer spiders, I just do a barrel.
Collie Runner is offline   Reply With Quote