Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-18-2012, 07:23 PM #22
middleman95

Everybody on our team should have their licenses in a couple weeks. We may be able to come scrimmage every couple or three weeks.
You gas up the marker, put on the mask, and walk onto the field. It doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or got a ticket on the way there. This is your heaven on earth. Live it, love it, play it. This is Paintball.
If I see you light up some rental kid when one to the pack would have done it, I will make it my personal mission to bunker you no matter what. Every. Damn. Game.
middleman95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2012, 08:07 PM #23
brian terry
aggression

brian terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:39 PM #24
Larkido

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTLXx Kryptonite View Post
Team Panick is looking for some ballers over the age of 16 to join our team.
We have our own private field with a 2011 PSP setup on it, 3 6k psi cascade for tank fills. We have jerseys available to anyone looking to join and stick with us and help us train for the summer season.

We are looking for someone that has their own transportation and can make practice on a regular basis.

You do not have a lot of experience at playing tourney ball, we are a new team and some of us are new players. We will help you with what we know and the rest we will learn and grow together.

Practice and playtimes will be on Fridays and Saturdays for the most part.

If you are interested in joining feel free to post here or PM me.
I live right off 119, in between Madison and Chapmanville. Me and 3 other guys from Charleston usually play at Voodoo or Scary. PM me, I have a scuba tank and plenty of gear, own car etc lol.
Larkido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:05 AM #25
Yahtzy00

is not!

Paintball isnt dead in WV. Its just been waiting for me to come back, and here I am... muhaha.
Yahtzy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:16 AM #26
James Graley

James Graley is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Brian,
Maybe you guys could save them money but providing all of your old 1994 Checkmate jerseys (or whenever that was). I think you were on it but I can't remember. I know there was a loaded deck and then a checkmate in Huntington.
James Graley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:17 AM #27
James Graley

James Graley is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Cool I now have a 10 years icon under my name, thanks for making me feel even older than I already did pbnation!
James Graley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:18 AM #28
eharmon28

hey kryptonite,me and my friends just got back into paintball a couple months ago,We would like to come down and scrimmage if you got everything lined out with the field and such.We all live around the gilbert area,usually around six of us that play.Prolly have to be a Sunday when we can all get together far as work schedules and things but if your interested just let me know
eharmon28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:58 PM #29
Yahtzy00

Quote:
Originally Posted by eharmon28 View Post
hey kryptonite,me and my friends just got back into paintball a couple months ago,We would like to come down and scrimmage if you got everything lined out with the field and such.We all live around the gilbert area,usually around six of us that play.Prolly have to be a Sunday when we can all get together far as work schedules and things but if your interested just let me know
We normally play friday and saturday, usually too hung over on Sundays to do anything haha. It'll prolly have to be after May 5th. Next couple weeks we doing 3 man scrims/ practice and then 5th doing a SIDS charity tourny @ i70 paintball.

How many of you are there? Where do u normally play? How long you been playing? etc.. I don't mind teachin people tricks of the trade but I'd like to know beforehand haha.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:11 AM #30
eharmon28

theres usually 6 or 7 of us that play,usually play on ben creek mountain but we have been looking for a better place to play away from everything since we dont have netting lol,me and my friend have been playing about 5 years on and off but the rest of them are new.We could prolly swing a saturday game though after the 5th,just have to find a saturday we are all off of work but we would really like to play with you guys.Were its just us it kinda gets old playing against each other all the time,been looking for tournaments to play in.So if anybody knows like close tournaments happening on Sundays feel free to feel me in if ya dont care
Old 04-17-2012, 11:15 AM #31
eharmon28

oh yeah we have some forums also,http://southernpaintball.forumotion.com/ feel free to register and post
Old 04-17-2012, 01:19 PM #32
Yahtzy00

Yea that sounds good, after the 5th im sure we'll be trying to do as much 5man as we can. Good news for you is a lot of the series that have both 3man and 5man do 3man on Saturday and 5man on sundays . There's a ALOT of tournies around its just they're in a ring bout 4hrs away.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:10 AM #33
eharmon28

lol Well that aint too bad,i guess it could be alot worse far as distance.The hard part about 5mans to getting enough bodies to go for sure lol
Old 04-18-2012, 07:57 PM #34
Yahtzy00

thats why you get like 10-15 players. so if a couple cant make it you have others
Old 04-19-2012, 02:12 AM #35
eharmon28

how far is that i70 paintball place from where we live?
Old 04-19-2012, 04:13 AM #36
xXTLXx Kryptonite
"Death is a V-i-r-t-u-e"

xXTLXx Kryptonite owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
xXTLXx Kryptonite owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xXTLXx Kryptonite has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xXTLXx Kryptonite has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Around 4hrs. In Huber Heights, OH
Lol Is that you Carl?
xXTLXx Kryptonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:15 AM #37
xXTLXx Kryptonite
"Death is a V-i-r-t-u-e"

We have jerseys on order from Raza, if they would ever start on them. Its been 3 weeks and they haven't even started on a proof. Lol
Old 04-19-2012, 11:36 AM #38
Yahtzy00

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTLXx Kryptonite View Post
Around 4hrs. In Huber Heights, OH
Lol Is that you Carl?
maybe......

not too many of us shoot mini's
Old 04-19-2012, 09:28 PM #39
xXTLXx Kryptonite
"Death is a V-i-r-t-u-e"

Lol.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:49 PM #40
lilmaniac2
Stereo Enthusist

lilmaniac2 helped look for balloons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backman25932 View Post
Thats actually true. I plan to try and get Outcast back up and running this year at least and could scrimmage / practice with you guys. Not sure if I can get 5 back together or just 3 man, but we are coming back either way for a few events.
I'd say we could find 5 old Outcast players around here somewhere :p
lilmaniac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:48 AM #41
drewirvin

drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
im from Nicholas County. I got some friends that go to scary creek and to voodoo sometimes. we are just having a hard time getting enough guys in our area to play. we have a place to play up here if anyone would be interested. We are going to Voodoo this next sunday the 6th if any of you guys wanna come play some speedball.
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:21 PM #42
smoke888

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewirvin View Post
im from Nicholas County. I got some friends that go to scary creek and to voodoo sometimes. we are just having a hard time getting enough guys in our area to play. we have a place to play up here if anyone would be interested. We are going to Voodoo this next sunday the 6th if any of you guys wanna come play some speedball.
Dont mean to jump in but i have me and at least 1 more that will be there on the 6 th also for speedball.
smoke888 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups