Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2012, 03:27 PM #22
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
the benefits of an lp tank have been shown pretty consistently. Improved efficiency, less stress on the hpr, less drop off, quieter.....see yelosno and gamer565's posts for the correct answers about what you should be doing.
Efficiency will improve if you use the GUN's lpr, either way you go that air is going to get thinned out the same amount. ill give you the less stress, and as far as consistency it again comes down to your gun lpr for the largest margin
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-24-2012, 03:43 PM #23
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector View Post
Efficiency will improve if you use the GUN's lpr, either way you go that air is going to get thinned out the same amount. ill give you the less stress, and as far as consistency it again comes down to your gun lpr for the largest margin
obviously the guns hpr and lpr will show the largest "margin" of air regulation but requiring them to regulate a pressure closer to the guns optimal operating pressure will help in the consistency and efficiency.
__________________
I FIGHT FOR MACDEV-Macdev Militia
My Pawn Shop- Fast, Simple, Cash!
B/S/T Perfection
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:32 PM #24
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
obviously the guns hpr and lpr will show the largest "margin" of air regulation but requiring them to regulate a pressure closer to the guns optimal operating pressure will help in the consistency and efficiency.
I think I didn't explain that well enough. what I meant was that between the 2 gun regs, the pressure of your tank makes basically no difference in efficiency or consistancy
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 07:53 AM #25
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector View Post
I think I didn't explain that well enough. what I meant was that between the 2 gun regs, the pressure of your tank makes basically no difference in efficiency or consistancy
not true. It will not make a world of difference but in almost every gun out there you will see some improvements in both with a low pressure tank.
__________________
I FIGHT FOR MACDEV-Macdev Militia
My Pawn Shop- Fast, Simple, Cash!
B/S/T Perfection
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:59 AM #26
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
not true. It will not make a world of difference but in almost every gun out there you will see some improvements in both with a low pressure tank.
the pressure as it fires the bolt is the same, so no matter how low your tank is shooting with a lp reg, by the time everything cycles through with a hp reg, your at the same result; therefore there is really no difference
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:13 AM #27
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector View Post
the pressure as it fires the bolt is the same, so no matter how low your tank is shooting with a lp reg, by the time everything cycles through with a hp reg, your at the same result; therefore there is really no difference
you keep saying that there is "really" no difference, what I have been saying all along is that yes there is a difference, all be it minute in some cases. You consistently refute my point only to then not say that there is no difference, it is always "really" no difference. The fact is that through tuning and proper setup you will see, again here, a small difference when switching. This isnt so much an opinion as more of a fact that regulating an air pressure closer to what you are opperating at ideally will result in fewer spikes. No reg is 100% consistent, no lpr is 100% consistent so by eliminating the chance of a spike you improve all the things I have been trying to tell you about.
__________________
I FIGHT FOR MACDEV-Macdev Militia
My Pawn Shop- Fast, Simple, Cash!
B/S/T Perfection
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:01 PM #28
huntermag123
Feel my Wrath!!!
 
huntermag123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: St.peters, MO
huntermag123 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
huntermag123 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
you keep saying that there is "really" no difference, what I have been saying all along is that yes there is a difference, all be it minute in some cases. You consistently refute my point only to then not say that there is no difference, it is always "really" no difference. The fact is that through tuning and proper setup you will see, again here, a small difference when switching. This isnt so much an opinion as more of a fact that regulating an air pressure closer to what you are opperating at ideally will result in fewer spikes. No reg is 100% consistent, no lpr is 100% consistent so by eliminating the chance of a spike you improve all the things I have been trying to tell you about.
This is true!
__________________
WWW.NUCLEARPB.COMBEST PAINTBALL SITE ON THE WEB!!!
huntermag123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 02:59 PM #29
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
you keep saying that there is "really" no difference, what I have been saying all along is that yes there is a difference, all be it minute in some cases. You consistently refute my point only to then not say that there is no difference, it is always "really" no difference. The fact is that through tuning and proper setup you will see, again here, a small difference when switching. This isnt so much an opinion as more of a fact that regulating an air pressure closer to what you are opperating at ideally will result in fewer spikes. No reg is 100% consistent, no lpr is 100% consistent so by eliminating the chance of a spike you improve all the things I have been trying to tell you about.
the difference is at max maybe a 1/2 pod... if he isnt positive about switching everything around, then perhaps he shouldnt be messing around with his tank's reg
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:01 PM #30
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhector View Post
the difference is at max maybe a 1/2 pod... if he isnt positive about switching everything around, then perhaps he shouldnt be messing around with his tank's reg
havent you been proven wrong enough times in this thread, please stop trying to reach your 10 posts per day just by hitting submit reply. No you do not NEED to go the lp route, that was never the question. He asked if it would be fine to run hp and we all said yes, then you blurted out not to touch it or the world will collapse, or something along those lines. Everyone else is saying that, if you chose to go lp, YOU WILL SEE IMPROVEMENTS IN THE AFOREMENTIONED AREAS OF YOUR GUNS PERFORMANCE.

Please stop arguing this fact as you have just gone ahead and admitted it will make a difference. Can you run it on HP? Absolutely, however, if you had considered purchasing the lp kit as you had mentioned in the op then expect the improvements described.
__________________
I FIGHT FOR MACDEV-Macdev Militia
My Pawn Shop- Fast, Simple, Cash!
B/S/T Perfection
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:27 AM #31
azhector
 
 
azhector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NJ
azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
havent you been proven wrong enough times in this thread, please stop trying to reach your 10 posts per day just by hitting submit reply. No you do not NEED to go the lp route, that was never the question. He asked if it would be fine to run hp and we all said yes, then you blurted out not to touch it or the world will collapse, or something along those lines. Everyone else is saying that, if you chose to go lp, YOU WILL SEE IMPROVEMENTS IN THE AFOREMENTIONED AREAS OF YOUR GUNS PERFORMANCE.

Please stop arguing this fact as you have just gone ahead and admitted it will make a difference. Can you run it on HP? Absolutely, however, if you had considered purchasing the lp kit as you had mentioned in the op then expect the improvements described.
your a bit over exaggerating what i said but whatever
__________________
skrillex sucks. period.
azhector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:30 PM #32
huntermag123
Feel my Wrath!!!
 
huntermag123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: St.peters, MO
huntermag123 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
huntermag123 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ok guys you both proved your point THREAD *CLOSED*
__________________
WWW.NUCLEARPB.COMBEST PAINTBALL SITE ON THE WEB!!!
huntermag123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:11 PM #33
PaintballAlways25
Car Emblem For sale PM Me
 
PaintballAlways25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Florida
PaintballAlways25 supports Cereal Killerz 2
PaintballAlways25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PaintballAlways25 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaintballAlways25 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
PaintballAlways25 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntermag123 View Post
Ok guys you both proved your point THREAD *CLOSED*
.
__________________
CHROME PAINTBALL EMBLEMS

^^Need to re-up, Pm me if interested and I can send pics/info.
PaintballAlways25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:57 PM #34
kilerclax7
Mr. Solo Dolo
 
kilerclax7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio
kilerclax7 is playing at Living Legends III
kilerclax7 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kilerclax7 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kilerclax7 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
havent you been proven wrong enough times in this thread, please stop trying to reach your 10 posts per day just by hitting submit reply. No you do not NEED to go the lp route, that was never the question. He asked if it would be fine to run hp and we all said yes, then you blurted out not to touch it or the world will collapse, or something along those lines. Everyone else is saying that, if you chose to go lp, YOU WILL SEE IMPROVEMENTS IN THE AFOREMENTIONED AREAS OF YOUR GUNS PERFORMANCE.

Please stop arguing this fact as you have just gone ahead and admitted it will make a difference. Can you run it on HP? Absolutely, however, if you had considered purchasing the lp kit as you had mentioned in the op then expect the improvements described.
-

This is what pursuit has done. People that don't know much about the subject radomly insert their opinion or idea like it's fact when in actuality they have no clue what they're talking about. Zippin is correct here I run LP on nearly ALL of my guns because it puts less stress on the HPR and I gain some slight improvements in other areas as well, even if I don't notice them. I have a switchable HP/LP tank so if running LP did nothing, then I never would've switched from HP in the first place.
kilerclax7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:44 PM #35
Zippin35
 
 
Zippin35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Hampshire
Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilerclax7 View Post
-

This is what pursuit has done. People that don't know much about the subject radomly insert their opinion or idea like it's fact when in actuality they have no clue what they're talking about. Zippin is correct here I run LP on nearly ALL of my guns because it puts less stress on the HPR and I gain some slight improvements in other areas as well, even if I don't notice them. I have a switchable HP/LP tank so if running LP did nothing, then I never would've switched from HP in the first place.
thanks...agreed...and an overall thanks to pursuit
__________________
I FIGHT FOR MACDEV-Macdev Militia
My Pawn Shop- Fast, Simple, Cash!
B/S/T Perfection
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump