PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-26-2012, 07:04 AM #64
ALLCAPS (Banned)
that recipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
No one has mentioned psychological projection yet. My ex did the same thing for any girl I HAD to talk to. She wouldn't just get mad, she would explode in public. I would try to help a woman struggling with her three kids to get through the door in the mall and she would go ape **** right there in front of her kids. [The girl I was helping wasn't particularly attractive at all] After divorce, I figured out that it was projection. I finally realized that the entire time she was attacking me for feelings she had herself for other men. I logged into her myspace and found out she was talking to several different men at once that kept asking her to hang out with them. There were other things that she would project. "You don't love me anymore." Really meant, "I don't love you anymore."

Whenever a girl attacks you for feelings you don't have, it is projection. For instance my bro's girlfriend will say, "You want to make out with me right now don't you." Even though he doesn't even feel like it at the moment. What she really means is, "I want to make out with you."
This could be very true. In fact they say if you dream about cheating on your spouse/girlfriend, that there is a good chance YOU have a guilty conscious about cheating and things like that. Even though you may think she is the one being not loyal.

So with this case she could be a total whore and just want every dick she sees so she thinks you want to put it in anything with legs
ALLCAPS is offline   Reply With Quote