Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Are these Dye i4s a "9 if not a 10" condition?
Yes, the are "9 if not a 10" 23 17.83%
No, they are not as described. 106 82.17%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2012, 08:42 PM #85
DrFresh
the Business
 
DrFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: dallas texas
DrFresh owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DrFresh has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by <<Rogan>> View Post
whys everyone whining about them being dirty? they get shot on the field so why complain if its got a little grime? just get a new lense and be happy. preformance over cosmetics man. **** aint for dainty peeps
you do have a point about it just getting dirty again but paint left on the lens can cause hairline fractures so i avoid buying masks with "grime" on them...just because i really enjoy my eyes and dont want to take any risks at all
DrFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:40 PM #86
TwiTCH?57
NSU Hot for 2012
 
TwiTCH?57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
TwiTCH?57 plays in the PSP
TwiTCH?57 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TwiTCH?57 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TwiTCH?57 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Good thread is good, glad to see so many posts about people not understanding that he was told the lenses were no good, and that I never said I would clean them nor did I say it in my thread. In all honesty yes I should of cleaned it more but complaining about paintball gear being dirty is not an argument of condition of the mask. ALSO, he has yet to upload pictures of the mask cleaned (since he said he would do it to prove me wrong) if he was 100% sure he was right about them being in such terrible condition, but I do not see them. Lastly, since your poll question is so unexplained 95% of the voters voted the mask based on the lens since they don't know it is not to be judged. Thanks
TwiTCH?57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:44 PM #87
bgrayber
Yup it's me.
 
bgrayber's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MN
bgrayber supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiTCH?57 View Post
Good thread is good, glad to see so many posts about people not understanding that he was told the lenses were no good, and that I never said I would clean them nor did I say it in my thread. In all honesty yes I should of cleaned it more but complaining about paintball gear being dirty is not an argument of condition of the mask. ALSO, he has yet to upload pictures of the mask cleaned (since he said he would do it to prove me wrong) if he was 100% sure he was right about them being in such terrible condition, but I do not see them. Lastly, since your poll question is so unexplained 95% of the voters voted the mask based on the lens since they don't know it is not to be judged. Thanks


Nope I clearly voted based on how the rest of the mast looked, not the lenses. And I would have to say if people read the post then they too voted on the same criteria. You know what happens when you assume? You make an *** out or u and me.

But really, this post should serve to all sellers, CLEAN YOU STUFF BEFORE YOU SHIP IT. If you have time to play you have time to clean your gear.
__________________
Current markers owned EOS
bgrayber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:55 PM #88
TwiTCH?57
NSU Hot for 2012
 
TwiTCH?57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
TwiTCH?57 plays in the PSP
TwiTCH?57 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TwiTCH?57 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TwiTCH?57 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgrayber View Post
Nope I clearly voted based on how the rest of the mast looked, not the lenses. And I would have to say if people read the post then they too voted on the same criteria. You know what happens when you assume? You make an *** out or u and me.

But really, this post should serve to all sellers, CLEAN YOU STUFF BEFORE YOU SHIP IT. If you have time to play you have time to clean your gear.
His Question for the poll "View Poll Results: Are these Dye i4s a "9 if not a 10" condition?" Where does it say the lens is to be excluded? So not assuming I am stating that when people quickly glance at the question and then the pictures no where in bold or along the pictures does it say EXCLUDE the lens. No where in his whole first post does it say to exclude the lens so you are wrong again in saying that if they read the post they would know how to vote. So based off of that yes people will vote that it is not in good condition. As far as the cleaning part I had real life **** going on sorry I couldn't sit and scrub it for him. Having time to play and having time to clean are two different things where do you get your ignorant sayings ? Have a good day all
TwiTCH?57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:13 PM #89
bgrayber
Yup it's me.
 
bgrayber's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MN
bgrayber supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiTCH?57 View Post
His Question for the poll "View Poll Results: Are these Dye i4s a "9 if not a 10" condition?" Where does it say the lens is to be excluded? So not assuming I am stating that when people quickly glance at the question and then the pictures no where in bold or along the pictures does it say EXCLUDE the lens. No where in his whole first post does it say to exclude the lens so you are wrong again in saying that if they read the post they would know how to vote. So based off of that yes people will vote that it is not in good condition. As far as the cleaning part I had real life **** going on sorry I couldn't sit and scrub it for him. Having time to play and having time to clean are two different things where do you get your ignorant sayings ? Have a good day all


Ok so I guess I read most of the 1st 3 pages of posts. I know it says it somewhere. And yes you are assuming if you don't know if everyone just "glanced" at the poll question. Stop trying to make yourself look good.

And really your telling me you have time to spend 3-4 hours playing but don't have 30 mins to clean a mask before you ship it?

Sorry, but your the one wrong here. Look at my feedback. I know what a seller should do. I never EVER send anything out dirty? Why well guess I'm a grown man and not a child.

People like you are the reason others leave PBN quickly when your the 1st person they interact with.

And please explain how a saying would be ignorant? Actually if you didn't understand it you would be the ignorant one.

You good child have a good night, sleep well, don't let the bed bugs bite. Or is that saying ignorant too?
__________________
Current markers owned EOS
bgrayber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:52 PM #90
smaw0351
For Vengeance
 
smaw0351's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northern VA
smaw0351 is BST Trusted
smaw0351 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
smaw0351 supports Pev's Paintball
smaw0351 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smaw0351 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This thread has gone on long enough.
I still firmly believe they were not as described and have since thrown them out and purchased another set shortly after.
This has actually turned out to be more than just my transaction, but morphed into what are acceptable buying and selling practices are on this forum. Clearly some users see things differently but without a real set of rules or rating scale, everything is subjective and can vary wildly. Eg, We can only assume things are going to be clean. Well, he didn't state in his thread was going to clean them. One persons 9/10 is another persons 6/10 etc.
I am editing the first post, removing all the content and asking the mods to delete this thread. A mod earlier had already requested to cease any further posts.
Everything that needed to be sorted out has been. We both received negative feedback from each other. I never shipped the mask back because I was through dealing with this guy and was willing to just chock the money up as a loss from a learning experience.
On a personal level, I didn't know the guy had 'real life issues' going on. I agree that real life stuff takes precedence over everything, but that didn't come out until this thread was opened. Life happens. A quick pm would of explained the late shipping and condition and probably would of avoided all this.
__________________
once a marine, always a marine.. why re-enlist?

Concerned about my retaliatory negative feedback I received as a buyer? See how I got it here.
smaw0351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:04 PM #91
bgrayber
Yup it's me.
 
bgrayber's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MN
bgrayber supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by smaw0351 View Post
This thread has gone on long enough.
I still firmly believe they were not as described and have since thrown them out and purchased another set shortly after.
This has actually turned out to be more than just my transaction, but morphed into what are acceptable buying and selling practices are on this forum. Clearly some users see things differently but without a real set of rules or rating scale, everything is subjective and can vary wildly. Eg, We can only assume things are going to be clean. Well, he didn't state in his thread was going to clean them. One persons 9/10 is another persons 6/10 etc.
I am editing the first post, removing all the content and asking the mods to delete this thread. A mod earlier had already requested to cease any further posts.
Everything that needed to be sorted out has been. We both received negative feedback from each other. I never shipped the mask back because I was through dealing with this guy and was willing to just chock the money up as a loss from a learning experience.
On a personal level, I didn't know the guy had 'real life issues' going on. I agree that real life stuff takes precedence over everything, but that didn't come out until this thread was opened. Life happens. A quick pm would of explained the late shipping and condition and probably would of avoided all this.


Agreed life happens but it's used way to often as an excuse to be lazy. RARLEY does a "life" event happen that causes someone to wait long periods of time to do anything. Sorry, I just feel people need to "man up" and deal with what happens whan they don't ship fast or as described. I am done dealing with kids who can't drive to the PO to ship stuff.

If you can find time to play PB you can find time to do everything else. It's very simple.

But yes a quick PM (1-2 mins) usually solves most things.
__________________
Current markers owned EOS
bgrayber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:58 AM #92
malmbc
 
 
malmbc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: medford, MA
malmbc is BST Trusted
malmbc is playing at Living Legends V
malmbc is for the Gunfight
malmbc has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[quote=Paint_hore;74531501]So if I sold you a pair of i4s for $20 stating they were new but then took a dump on them youd be ok with it cause you paid $20? It makes no difference

winning
__________________
1 of ? aftershock dm8
malmbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:04 AM #93
flalasoya
Orlando.
 
flalasoya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Winter park
your all complaiing about stupid crap. the mask is an 8out of 10. its got paint on it and some small scuffs, no deep gouges the vent area on the front is intact with no rips or tears in the rubber, a good cleaning and a new lense is wht it needs. quit the *****ing its been 5 pages long.

twitch you could have cleaned it up a little.

smaw you could have cleaned it also, new ears and strap are less than 25$quit complaining.
__________________
Orlando
Axe
Mkv gti
flalasoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump