PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-04-2012, 07:20 PM #1
PO-BOY
TYPE 3

PO-BOY has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
setting the LPR on the invasion

there has to be a better way of setting the LPR on this gun. has anyone tried to make a pressure tester for this? or understand how to set it easier then what the book says? any help would be great. gun shoots great by the way, thats my only flaw for it, but thats just for me. thanks
PO-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2012, 03:42 AM #2
griffan2
Parabolic Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
griffan2 is Legendary
rule one. "gun shoots great" dont mess with it!!!!!!!!!

jack has made pressure testers but they are unnecessary.
the long and short of it is get the dwell set * set from factory* if you REALLY NEED TO, turn your LPR down untill it doesnt shoot at all, then turn it up slowly untill it shoots. once it cycles, go up 1/2 turn and your done. takes about 5 seconds once you get your allens out. aliens are guns that you really really dont want to mess with, i say that because if it shoots, it wont shoot any better unless something is really really wrong. i got my indy and "tuned" it for months, i was convinced there was some tiny little bit more i could get out of the gun. (like every other gun in the world.) however, when all was said and done and i had tried everything. it ended up set exactly the way i got it in the first place and it shoots great. with aliens, you get it shooting, put it in your gear bag, take it out and shoot it, then put it back.
griffan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:44 AM #3
PO-BOY
TYPE 3

PO-BOY has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Got it thanks
PO-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:14 AM #4
l1ryan1l
<3<3<3<3<3<3 SLOTHS!!!!!

l1ryan1l is an NCPA player
l1ryan1l plays in the APPA D4 division
l1ryan1l is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
l1ryan1l supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffan2 View Post
rule one. "gun shoots great" dont mess with it!!!!!!!!!

jack has made pressure testers but they are unnecessary.
the long and short of it is get the dwell set * set from factory* if you REALLY NEED TO, turn your LPR down untill it doesnt shoot at all, then turn it up slowly untill it shoots. once it cycles, go up 1/2 turn and your done. takes about 5 seconds once you get your allens out. aliens are guns that you really really dont want to mess with, i say that because if it shoots, it wont shoot any better unless something is really really wrong. i got my indy and "tuned" it for months, i was convinced there was some tiny little bit more i could get out of the gun. (like every other gun in the world.) however, when all was said and done and i had tried everything. it ended up set exactly the way i got it in the first place and it shoots great. with aliens, you get it shooting, put it in your gear bag, take it out and shoot it, then put it back.
gunna add that if you set your LPR all the way down, turn it out until you stop getting an increase in velocity.
l1ryan1l is offline   Reply With Quote